Melbourne Girls Get Together!

MrsMay

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! Spectrolite is in!!!
choochoo.gif

Dont worry, I say some weird things too!! especially when the're alcohol involved lol...

sambibabe

I was only joking about being shy, just to make myystiqueen feel better about coming out.. Well I can be shy, but I never shut up.. Just in case you will see those characteristics in me, in person and realise 'this girl is so not shy and quiet'.

myystiqueen

hahahaha... you guys are so funny...

spectrolite... i felt the same way once i read the title.... and yea, gotta go make some friends in RL i guess... haha..

sambibabe

I am not shy! I said I CAN be shy and that's only happens when I am surrounded by a bunch of good looking men
greengrin.gif

BTW, I think once we talk about MAC, it won't be quiet lol..

MrsMay, I say weird things all the time and I don't need the alcohol to do that
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

How would we recognise each other? I don't want to go around and ask everyone in the pro store, 'Are you spectrolite?' LOL..

myystiqueen

^^ aahahaha... first of all, there are not going to be that many around in PRO stores anyway....

uhm well... we can just have matching look? well not necessarily be the same.. but something identical..??

btw.... what time is it going to be??

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
^^ If MrsMay brings her traincase with her, you don't need me to lead the conversation
winks.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
^^ ooooo........ bring it, MrsMay!!

LOL - do you know how heavy that thing is??? I reckon it's about 10 kilos!

I can barely lift it from the bottom of the cupboard to the kitchen bench let alone get on a plane with it!
lol.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
LOL - do you know how heavy that thing is??? I reckon it's about 10 kilos!

I can barely lift it from the bottom of the cupboard to the kitchen bench let alone get on a plane with it!
lol.gif

We don't want to know about that MrsMay!
greengrin.gif
I need to look at all your pigment stash!

MrsMay

hahaha cheeky.

I'm sure I will bring along a few of my palettes with pressed pigments
winks.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by myystiqueen
^^ aahahaha... first of all, there are not going to be that many around in PRO stores anyway...

I don't know.. whenever I go, it is always packed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
hahaha cheeky.

I'm sure I will bring along a few of my palettes with pressed pigments
winks.gif

Cool! The pressed pigments are removable, right?
graucho.gif

rockin26

I don't think anyone needs to worry about being shy or saying anything silly, at least we'll all be talking the same language! When I start talking MAC my friends all pull they 'what you talkin about Willis' face
th_confused_new.gif

I finish school at 4 so I can meet everyone after that?? I hope it's not too late for some of you and I'm only a few doors down from the pro store, ohh the temptation
drools.gif

cassandra-ellen

Boo. I work sunday. lol. but i finish at 3
smiles.gif

Just let me know time and i will try and make it
A meet up is such a awsome idea

cassandra-ellen

Just had a thought. If your worried about asking around for people. why dont you make a booking at a cafe or something near by under someones name, for however many people and then just go by that?

rockin26

^^^ Great Idea! I cansus out some cafes on Sunday after school, make a booking when we have an idea on numbers and pass on all the details around?

Does this work for everyone? Cassandra we could meet at 4 (or just after for me) if that works for you? I can't come any earlier than that either.

sambibabe

There is a cafe near MAC and they make the best cheesecake!
I can't hang out at 4.. I might meet up with some of you at MAC a bit earlier (epecially you, MrsMay!), then I will come and say hello to all you guys at the cafe and dash off..
ssad.gif

MrsMay

did I hear cheesecake??

I am happy to shop in the arvo at the pro store then hang around and catch up with the other girlies from 4pm
smiles.gif