Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
hahaha cheeky.

I'm sure I will bring along a few of my palettes with pressed pigments
winks.gif

woohoo..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
I don't know.. whenever I go, it is always packed!

Cool! The pressed pigments are removable, right?
graucho.gif

ooo really?? it's always just me and another girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
I don't think anyone needs to worry about being shy or saying anything silly, at least we'll all be talking the same language! When I start talking MAC my friends all pull they 'what you talkin about Willis' face
th_confused_new.gif

I finish school at 4 so I can meet everyone after that?? I hope it's not too late for some of you and I'm only a few doors down from the pro store, ohh the temptation
drools.gif

hahaha... i don't even dare talking about MAC in front of myy friends... cause they won't even spend a dollar more for food, let alone $40 for a blush...

you have school on sunday?? i'm free on sunday... i usually go to church with friends, so i might have to reschedule...

Quote:
There is a cafe near MAC and they make the best cheesecake!
I can't hang out at 4.. I might meet up with some of you at MAC a bit earlier (epecially you, MrsMay!), then I will come and say hello to all you guys at the cafe and dash off..
ssad.gif

not a fan of cheesecake... sorry..... hahaha..
but if they do have chocolate devil kinda cake... i'm totally IN!!
rofl.gif

ohhh sambi... why not stay??

are we going to the PRO after or before the cafe??
i'm not sure whether to go to the PRO or not... cause - as i mentioned in the 'haulage' thread - i don't want to spend more on makeup

myystiqueen

^^ good idea simply.....

i stop dropping by the clearance bin - color collections - product swatches and recommendations thread.... i only read Member FOTD's only to see the pictures and not the products (hey.. it works!!) and Chat Australia threads.....

sambibabe

I stopped checking clearance bin ages ago! It is hard to ignore color collections and swatch thread, but I don't venture out of Aussie forum now. Wish we had our own swap/sale thread here though, like the European girls, because I don't go to the clearance bin and it took me awhile to notice that some of our Aussie girls had sales going.

myystiqueen, we just bought the apartment and start moving in next Friday (yay~).. Plus we have a garage size storage full of stuff, so need to sort that out. Hubby and I work 6 days, so we need all our evenings and weekends to do stuff
ssad.gif

rockin26

So it looks like we all agree on the Sunday
choochoo.gif

I don't really need to go to the pro store cos I'm going to send myself broke at the HK launch the week before so I'm happy to meet at the cafe at 4?? I'll hunt around for the place with the awesome cheese cake (my fav too!) and I'm sure they'll have some decadent chocolate cake for MQ. And yup I'm at Makeup School on Sundays and I love it!

Does a 4 o'clock booking work for everyone? I might be a couple of mins late but I'll be there!

simplyenchantin

Sounds fine to me! I should probably avoid the pro store too for the exact same reasons haha. Though I really don't want to spend heaps on HK.. I really want one of those vanity cases, I feel like such a sucker haha.

cassandra-ellen

What if we make it, some girls go shopping a bit earlier (for theose who want to spend, and cant go at 4) and then 4 o clock at the cafe for who can go then?

sambibabe

^^no, I didn't try to organise a meet at the pro store.. I need to meet up with MrsMay there anyway. So if anyone wants to come along, it'd be great.. Otherwise, meeting up at the cafe would work for everyone at the stage.

Repunzel

which sunday is this?
cafe sounds good,ill be at the pro store next thurday for the HK event.

MrsMay

Sunday 22nd March
smiles.gif

I just told my hubby that I was going to the pro store to meet some of the girls first then going for drinks/coffee/dinner etc...

As soon as he heard the words "MAC pro store" he's like...
nonono.gif

and I'm like
mac_haul.gif

sambibabe

^^ Damn! There is no hobbie shop on Chapel St!
Hubby will hang out at Borders, while I do my girly stuff.. Maybe your hubby can join him and read about remote control cars
greengrin.gif

Repunzel

^^^ lol 4 oclock?where?
the date is good,if i miss something at hk event i can get more stuff lol

Repunzel

Quote:
^^ Damn! There is no hobbie shop on Chapel St!
Hubby will hang out at Borders, while I do my girly stuff.. Maybe your hubby can join him and read about remote control cars
greengrin.gif

cool sounds like a plan, how close is borders to it?i'll get mine to wait there to lol.he would be reading about computers

sambibabe

^^ yeah if there is anything left! The pro store sells out stuff so quickly, so as Melbourne Myer.. rockin is going to find the cafe and let us know..

Hahaha.. it is in Jam Factory.. They probabaly hang out at the same section coz my hubby reads about hi-fi stuff too (boring)

Repunzel

Quote:
^^ yeah if there is anything left! The pro store sells out stuff so quickly, so as Melbourne Myer.. rockin is going to find the cafe and let us know..

Hahaha.. it is in Jam Factory.. They probabaly hang out at the same section coz my hubby reads about hi-fi stuff too (boring)

not HK stuff(i'm only get the brushes now i think)but pro stuff,i hardly ever go to the pro store,chapel st is a bit of a distance for my lazy arse,i go to city usually.so it will be 2 trips in a month wow...its been awhile since i went up that way.