Melt Cosmetics

aradhana

These are pics taken from my blog. I also put up the youtube video. The links are in my signature.

By Starlight. My new Love lol
1ccc6498_DSC_0088.jpeg

by starlight (left) Heroine (right)
nice swatches! looks great on you too.

have you tried fierce intense lipgloss from illamasqua? it's lighter than by starlight, but it has a similar grey-blue tone to it....i think you might like it if you have it at a sephora near you...

kimibos

These are pics taken from my blog. I also put up the youtube video. The links are in my signature.

thanks for the swatches! i really want this lipstick now. it looks better than heroine to me.

kissy89

By Starlight looks pretty, but I guess I LOVE my Heroine better!! Im pretty loyal to MAC lol so I think this will be a skip for me. But its so pretty on you ladies!!!

KiKi Kontour

i loooove me some heroine..lawd knows i do BUT Starlight is what heroine should've been!! im lovin the swatches but how is the texture on the lips? does it go on smoothly...dry? im still waiting for a free shippin or somethin at least...however...that arabian lippie...ummm yea
heat.gif

DILLIGAF

I need to get my hands on By Starlight and Summer. Not sure how Summer would look on me but i'm intrigued.

kissy89

I like Heroine because of the texture, smell, and of course the color. I see that by starlight is more metallic than heroine ( Im judging from pictures) but I guess I dont like the frost like appearance on it, if that makes any sense. I LOVE heroine and Im even more sad that I dont have strong woman!!! I dont want to pay the $50 price tag, but I may have to because I NEED MACS strong woman!!! lol

erine1881

^^ Kissy, I love MAC too but I am in no way loyal. LOL! As long as it's pretty, I'm down (for the most part). What are your thoughts Erine? You loving it? 
I'll post swatches tomorrow. I can only gauge lips on me with a full face, and i was naked-faced cuz i was off to the gym.

Anie

I like Heroine because of the texture, smell, and of course the color. I see that by starlight is more metallic than heroine ( Im judging from pictures) but I guess I dont like the frost like appearance on it, if that makes any sense. I LOVE heroine and Im even more sad that I dont have strong woman!!! I dont want to pay the $50 price tag, but I may have to because I NEED MACS strong woman!!! lol
By Starlight is not a frost ;) on the photos it looks like it is because they apparently dabbed a bit of lipgloss on top of it, but trust me it is not a frost at all ;). And I was dying to get Heroine, so i got 2 from the fashion sets and I love it, always will! But By Starlight is THE purple I was looking for my whole life!! ;)

KiKi Kontour

giiiiiiiiiirl NO!!! u crazy lol. it'll come back out again im sure by the end of this year in one of their many collections where they recycle lippies!! be patient love!!

Lipstickdiva420

1ccc6498_DSC_0088.jpeg

I may purchase this lipstick and it reminds me of the kaior rude girl lipstick except that it's slightly darker and it's not matte.

Latest posts