Melt Cosmetics

erine1881

and that needs to change lol. im over companys charging an arm and a leg when i know damn well a lipstick doesnt weigh so damn much
:nods: A small bubbler shipped USPS in the US costs, at a minimum (for 1oz-the weight of exactly 1 lipstick plus the bubbler), costs $1.68. When i ship this exact item this way, i charge $2, with the remaining amount covering a portion of the cost of the bubbler itself. If I'm shipping a couple more items, i charge $3. If someone is ordering more than 6 lipsticks, $8 is, somewhat ok, tho still high, considering the cost of these lippies, but for one, it's rediculous!

luvlydee

:nods: A small bubbler shipped USPS in the US costs, at a minimum (for 1oz-the weight of exactly 1 lipstick plus the bubbler), costs $1.68. When i ship this exact item this way, i charge $2, with the remaining amount covering a portion of the cost of the bubbler itself. If I'm shipping a couple more items, i charge $3. If someone is ordering more than 6 lipsticks, $8 is, somewhat ok, tho still high, considering the cost of these lippies, but for one, it's rediculous!
Yea when i ship to someone even if its 3 lipsticks i only charge $3 just to cover shipping and paypal fees. Like i dont get it. Ive even shipped a MSF plus a lipstick and a brush and only paid 1.86 (i just put 4oz) and it was all good so i feel some type of way when i gotta pay $7 for shipping or sigma beauty who charges almost $10! Grrr

erine1881

Yea when i ship to someone even if its 3 lipsticks i only charge $3 just to cover shipping and paypal fees. Like i dont get it. Ive even shipped a MSF plus a lipstick and a brush and only paid 1.86 (i just put 4oz) and it was all good so i feel some type of way when i gotta pay $7 for shipping or sigma beauty who charges almost $10! Grrr
Even priority mail small box, which is how melt ships, is only $5.15!!! You can a good 30+ lipsticks in that box!!!

erine1881

22f17323_image.jpeg

pinkpaint

I love Amber! When I shaved my head seeing her helped me to still feel sexy. And that was also when I really started getting into makeup :)

I know that I wouldn't wear blue lipstick that often but these girls make it look so good. It could work on a night out, I think.

Living Doll

That blue lipstick is delicious but I'm not sure I'd actually wear it! I've always wanted to be one of those fearless ladies who rocks bold unnatural lipstick shades, though...maybe I should get this and practice? Hah!