Melt Cosmetics

trina11225

I like Heroine because of the texture, smell, and of course the color. I see that by starlight is more metallic than heroine ( Im judging from pictures) but I guess I dont like the frost like appearance on it, if that makes any sense. I LOVE heroine and Im even more sad that I dont have strong woman!!! I dont want to pay the $50 price tag, but I may have to because I NEED MACS strong woman!!! lol
you can def find a good priced one in the clearance bin, I know I did. first come first served.

trina11225

violetta can hold u down until, seriously I just got in the cb and I was surprised to see many heroines and sw for good price for sale

luvlydee

i loooove me some heroine..lawd knows i do BUT Starlight is what heroine should've been!! im lovin the swatches but how is the texture on the lips? does it go on smoothly...dry? im still waiting for a free shippin or somethin at least...however...that arabian lippie...ummm yea :hot:
Putting it on it feels dry like ririwoo. But i think ririwoo is much more comfortable to wear. I think by starlight has the same texture as Ruby woo since ruby woo isnt as comfortable to wear lile ririwoo. It does go on smooth too. I wonder what lip liner i can wear with this
nice swatches! looks great on you too. have you tried fierce intense lipgloss from illamasqua? it's lighter than by starlight, but it has a similar grey-blue tone to it....i think you might like it if you have it at a sephora near you...
Hmm i havent. But i rarely check out glosses since i dont buy any. I only own 2 glosses (one from the fafi collection and the clear gloss by mac) lol

Carolina Marie

These are pics taken from my blog. I also put up the youtube video. The links are in my signature.

By Starlight. My new Love lol
1ccc6498_DSC_0088.jpeg

by starlight (left) Heroine (right)
jawdrop.gif
that purple looks amazing!!!

I NEED to get this color, its so
heat.gif

aradhana

Hmm i havent. But i rarely check out glosses since i dont buy any. I only own 2 glosses (one from the fafi collection and the clear gloss by mac) lol
oh it's probably less exciting if you don't wear gloss!
i don't wear glosses very often, but i've somehow managed to amass a fair amount of them in any case!
i didn't get fierce when i first tried it out, but now that i'm more comfortable wearing 'crazy' colours, i might give it a try....

Naughtyp

Just ordered my first Melt lipstick! I got belladonna with free shipping since its Dana's bday! couldn't pass that up! lol I originally wanted belladonna and stupid love, so that knocks one off the list ;)

Tahlia

As posted on the melt cosmetics IG page, the new matte blue lipstick will be released in september

luvlydee

As posted on the melt cosmetics IG page, the new matte blue lipstick will be released in september
Yup i got the email for it last week. Im def getting it. I only own 1 blue lipstick from ka'oir but i like the texture of melt lipsticks so i think ill get this blue one instead. In the email it also stated more colors are coming in sept

Tahlia

Yup i got the email for it last week. Im def getting it. I only own 1 blue lipstick from ka'oir but i like the texture of melt lipsticks so i think ill get this blue one instead. In the email it also stated more colors are coming in sept
Shitttt with the retro mattes and this, I'm gna be broke..