MTV VMA's .... Who's Watching? Lets Discuss.

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
awww .. okay i wont give away the award winners anymore
dont wanna spoil it for ya.

No !
Please tell .
winks.gif

TDoll

That host makes me want to pull my hair out...his voice is like nails on a chalkboard..

nikki

Wow----what a complete turnaround for Brittany!!! She looks great!!! I think christina looks gorgeous too!

TDoll

Wow...didn't expect christina to lipsync...maybe she'll start singing for real when it gets started...

edit: ...nope...still lipsynching!! lol But she looks good! Freakishly like Linda Hogan... I dunno of thats good or bad..??

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Rihanna's brows are as perfect as ever, but her lips are making her look dead IMO.

I love her look though.

HER HAIR IS AWWWEEESOME!!!! Her style is like S&M/Punk meets hip hop glam!!!

Ciara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
Wow...didn't expect christina to lipsync...maybe she'll start singing for real when it gets started...

edit: ...nope...still lipsynching!! lol But she looks good! Freakishly like Linda Hogan... I dunno of thats good or bad..??

OMG I was thinking the exact same thing ... she does look like Linda Hogan.

TDoll

I can't get over how great Britney looks! I've always been pro-Britney, but usually even after she "cleaned up" she still had a weird look about her. But tonight, she looks completely like she did before! I'm glad to see that she's hopefully taking care of herself again and happy!

dollbaby

Britney looked absolutly amazing. Complete turn around. I'm so glad she won those awards. I was soo excited. Christina Aguilera looked incredible and I really enjoyed the remixed versions of her song. yay!

This host has got to GO!
nonono.gif
He annoyed the hell out of me in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Who the hell had the idea to have him host? Just looking at him makes me bust out laughing!
cutey.gif

M.A.C. head.

Britney really does look great. She looks like her old self. I don't really care about starlets much, but I'm glad that she's looking better, because that means she's feeling and doing better too.

Rihanna = my baby momma. She looked great in both performances and her outfit in the second one made me wet myself.

Pink = LOVE! I've always loved her and I love how she ended her performance with a "poot" LMAO

Ciara

Video of the Year - Britney Spears - Piece of Me

Wow!!! lol was this video that good????

3 Awards so far.

She is keeping her speeches short and sweet.