MTV VMA's .... Who's Watching? Lets Discuss.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
KANYE IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! How is he not winning anything?!?!?!?

Because he's also irritating as shit to most people in the entertainment industry.

hotmodelchiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Because he's also irritating as shit to most people in the entertainment industry.

yeah thats true but iono... I met him in LA last summer and he doesnt act like that...

Tinkee-Belle

I LOVED xtinas new song! She has the hottest bod considering shes had a baby!

Brit looked amazing and I am so happy for her..

Why did Lil Wayne keep grabbing his crotch? Was he afraid it was going to fall off??

I didnt know the Jonas bros were all virgins.. the oldest one is SO hot!!!

Michael Phelps AND Shia Lebouf.... yum yum yum!!!!!!

The host was very annoying and Im sure theres gunna be some pissed off people the way he was talking about George Bush and the republicans.. what does that have to do with Music videos anyways???

I think Katy Perry is so cute and I wish they woulda showed her whole performance. I work with a girl that looks EXACTLY like her!

Jordin Sparks had a cute dress but it was not flattering on her at all.. it made her arms look very big.

kimmy

aww, my lindsay. that white top...what. the. hell?

i wish pink's dress was not allowed, and i wish the jonas brothers would go away...from the entire world. to like, mars or something. i'm so tired of hearing about them. and rihanna, man she has been wearin' some crazy shit lately...but her hair is fabulous just now.

Tinkee-Belle

^ haha yeah whatever Lindsay was wearing was WEIRD! It made her boobs are pointy or something

OH and I forgot my favorite part... when Jamie Foxx gave a shout out to "all the ladies" and the camera cuts to Zac Efron.. ahhahahahaha

KikiB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i wish the jonas brothers would go away...from the entire world. to like, mars or something. i'm so tired of hearing about them.

You and me both. At least Hanson had talent.

CantAffordMAC

Jordin Sparks is annoyyyying. Ummm who cares if the host was making jokes about promise rings and virginity....who the hell does she think she is?? You've been *famous* for like, 3 months, honey...sit down.

Rihanna's voice makes me want to put hot sauce in my eyes every hour, on the hour. Or my ears, rather...so i didnt have to hear it

Christina Aguilera....was just dancing? only lip synching was required?

PARAMOUR IS FRIGGIN AWESOME. Geeeeeeeeez I love that damn song.

I know hardly anyone agrees with me, but Lil Wayne might just be my absolute favorite rapper...I love his performances, his songs, his everything. Yep
th_worship.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkee-Belle
I think Katy Perry is so cute and I wish they woulda showed her whole performance. I work with a girl that looks EXACTLY like her!

I agree. I really like her and her style I would have liked to see a whole performance.

Britney looked amazing. You would never have known she fell off....so far.

I ride or die for Christina but I just wasn't really feeling her tonight. I liked her look on the red carpet and I liked the remixed version of "Genie in a Bottle". I did not like her performance outfit. It just wasn't flattering. She should have chosen a different material.

I love Rihanna. I wasn't wild about her performances but I think she is cute as pie. She can do no wrong.

I loved Pink's look during her performance. Very cute.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotmodelchiq
KANYE IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! How is he not winning anything?!?!?!?

....Im sure he'll be on BET tomorrow talking about how he'll never do another MTV performance because he deserved the awards instead of so and so...
rofl.gif
Im sorry, I love Kanye but yall have to admit, he DOES do that

Quote:

I didnt know the Jonas bros were all virgins.. the oldest one is SO hot!!!

The host was very annoying and Im sure theres gunna be some pissed off people the way he was talking about George Bush and the republicans.. what does that have to do with Music videos anyways???

Jordin Sparks had a cute dress but it was not flattering on her at all.. it made her arms look very big.

The Jonas Brothers are cool. Well I only like one song of theirs, but still.

The hosts voice/hair CRACKED ME THE HELL UP. He didnt make a lot of jokes (well not about the celebs)...and nobody likes Bush soooo I cant see why anyone would get mad....almost everyones been talkin about Bush for 8 years now, no? I kinda liked the host

Jordin Sparks is usually pretty to me, but I wasnt feelin the outfit or the hair.

I havent really been feeling Rihannas hair lately but it was kinda cute tonight. Still dont like her lol

Aaaaaand I think Pink looked cute. her face is very.....I dunno...pretty. Like unique I guess. I really like her hair and her makeup and the blue she was wearing...didnt like the song but shes pretty cool

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
You and me both. At least Hanson had talent.

word up. remember yo kidz! the vidz? and mmmbop hahaha. friggin hanson even had their own day dedicated to them in oklahoma...that's big time.

kimmy

Quote:

ps. mtv is leftist media at its best. the democrats want the 18-24 crowd. the vmas have always had republican bashing sewn into the host's babble. who produced stop-loss? mtv. what was the message of that movie? big bad gop sends our boys to die in war all the time, damn them!

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
That host makes me want to pull my hair out...his voice is like nails on a chalkboard..

NOO I love Russell Brand =)
lol, but i dont know why he's trying to crack America, cos i don't think the humour translates that well
th_dunno.gif

And is it just me or was Piece of Me not even really that good of a video?

nunu

^ I agree with you, peice of me wasn't all that at all!

I heart Russel Brand!! I miss watching him present Big Brother's Big Mouth!