My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

gigglegirl

Wow I didn't know they made an actual MAC match box for Smoke Signals. Wow. I'm in awe! I have a handful, I want to display them somehow (frame maybe--I think my family thinks I'm NUTS) but some are just too dang pretty! I am just in AWE of your collection.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I just have to say it again, your collection is so bad ass. Utterly awesome.

aww thanks!!
smiles.gif
I have SO many more to post!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Wow I didn't know they made an actual MAC match box for Smoke Signals. Wow. I'm in awe! I have a handful, I want to display them somehow (frame maybe--I think my family thinks I'm NUTS) but some are just too dang pretty! I am just in AWE of your collection.

A lot of people DO display them in frames- black ones. No, you aren't nuts! They have so many that are so gorgeous it's hard not to! I have even seen walls covered in them! Go for it girl!!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Great stuff!! Which ones are you looking for?

Looking for? I have a list of extremely hard to find cards that those of us that collect know about but rarely find. I always want the latest card and mailers. Anything that is not already on my personal list

foxynats

Wow. Wow... i am going off on the hunt now as some of these would look ace framed on my wall ...
My room is really neutral with dark grey walls, it would look fab
smiles.gif

x