My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
The Blue Brows just came out - got it from Australia - the original Brows came out 2003 from Hong Kong.
smiles.gif
I was surprised to see this!

Thanks. I love that one.

Did you know Europe did a Euristocrats postcard? I was surprised to see it on Ebay. I snapped it up before anybody else could get it.

xbrookecorex

Hey Barbara! I was just wondering if you had gotten together your list of postcards for sale/swap yet? We talked on MUA, I was the person considering swapping my Heatherette mailer. I've been looking forward to your email
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIXEDSHAWTI18
thmbup.gif
im luving ur collection!!

Thank you so much!!! I am loving still trying to keep up with them from all over the place!!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

FAFI INVITATION MAILER still sealed in plastic (thats why the marks show up- its the reflection from the plastic)

FAFIInvitationmailerstillsealedinpl.jpg

Stormy

Yes, any suggestions on how to organize a collection? I want to display mine somehow but in a way that won't ruin them.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Yes, any suggestions on how to organize a collection? I want to display mine somehow but in a way that won't ruin them.

I have so many I can't display them all. Mine are kept in large binders, each in an individual sleeve with paper behind it. I have 4 3-inch binders so far and counting!

Others have found that a black frame with a black background works wonderfully. You can find some inexpensive frame I believe in Bed Bath and Beyone that will be close to the size of the cards. Otherwise buy black construction paper to put behind any smaller card. It makes the colors POP!

And yes, be careful because even a pinhole makes them less valuable.
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxy
Oh my dawg, look at those lips, calling my name
graucho.gif

And I thought I was completely imune to all men but one since mine is so gorgeous.
th_confused_new.gif

Aaaah, the solution - I'll get him one of those lip conditioner sticks
th_LMAO.gif

ummm...I kinda like this guy myself...also Love Matte...he's a cutie!

com'er big boy....let me show you how to use those lips!!! LOL!!!

dangerousmuffins

Hello - may I first say your collection is un-freakin-believable. I'm in love with it and I don't even collect postcards.
I was wondering if you could help out a fellow Specktra-ite.
I'm a collector myself - shadows. Trying to Collect them all. I have them in a spreadsheet and I like to put the collection name and a photo in the same line as the shadow.

See screenshot - it's a thumbnail.

I'm kinda stuck on Shades of Venus. I noticed that you had 2 (I think) postcards from that collection. I was wondering, when you have time. Could you please post 1 for me so I can have an image associated with the link.
It would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts