My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

UNTAMED

UNTAMED.jpg

burnerxo123

your sooo lucky ! all i have is the fafi dvd one :[ i sign up for the mailers and stuff at bloomies macys and mac but i never get them :[ i also dont have the money because i spend it all on makeup! lol! by chance just so i can get startwes i cant see ur selling page so can u tell me like anycheap ones ur willing to sell? i want to start collecting!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnerxo123
your sooo lucky ! all i have is the fafi dvd one :[ i sign up for the mailers and stuff at bloomies macys and mac but i never get them :[ i also dont have the money because i spend it all on makeup! lol! by chance just so i can get startwes i cant see ur selling page so can u tell me like anycheap ones ur willing to sell? i want to start collecting!

I have a lonnnng list of cards that I am moving on to new collectors.. email me at [email protected] I have been working very very long hours or I would have a list on here in the swap area..just haven't had time to even update my list on here!!!! LOL!!

Cassiarrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
MAC FOR A BATHING APE - from ASIA

MACFORABATHINGAPEresizedname.jpg

I think I would actually kill to have had anything to do with this!!!
two of my favourite things! woweee, your so lucky to have this!

red

This one I got in Rome just recently, it's a little different than the one I received from Mac.com
If you are interested, be glad to give it to you I have others.
I love your collection :-D

100_7356_00.jpg

100_7358.jpg

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassiarrr
I think I would actually kill to have had anything to do with this!!!
two of my favourite things! woweee, your so lucky to have this!

Bape was not an easy card to get!! I even called New York AND California trying to get to the major MAC stores! It amazes me sometimes the things I go through just to get one of the cards! LOL!!!!

fondasaurusrex

You have inspired me to start my own collection ! I bought 4 cards off ebay and i went to my mac store to ask for a naughty nauticals postcard ! I was so lucky they had one more !
smiles.gif
I hope i can collect as many as you one day !

FlaLadyB

YEAAA.. another one hits the dust! LOL!!!... it's an addiction!!! You will never have enough unless you have them alllll! The thing is.. nobody has them all... but we keep trying!

Welcome to the collectors group!!!
smiles.gif

Barb

Lucky1288

OMG I am currently dying over your collection. I wish I had as much as you do, but i only recently started collecting and I dont have the money to buy off ebay so I'm just slowly collecting the ones they have in the stores for now.