My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

HELLO KITTY INVITE - OPEN INSIDE

HELLOKITTYINVITEOPENINSIDE-1.jpg

sweet8684girl

RE: MAC Colours Collection, Nordstrom Exclusive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
That's one I believe I sent you...didn't I? If not, I have one to send to you! lolo!!

I know it's from so long ago, but did you ever photograph or scan this one? Or send it to me? lol...

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet8684girl
RE: MAC Colours Collection, Nordstrom Exclusive

I know it's from so long ago, but did you ever photograph or scan this one? Or send it to me? lol...

I will have to take a photo of that one- way too large to scan open but will scan closed first
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet8684girl
Gorgeous mailer that I didn't even know existed.
winks.gif

You and me both! I was doing a HAPPY DANCE when it came! I don't know of anyone else that knows of it either!

Now if they would quit putting out more kinds of Hello Kitty stuff that would make it easier LOL!!!! Waiting for the WHITE CARD to arrive now! geez

smiles.gif

Rudyru

How much do the RuPaul Viva Glam postcards normally go for? I've been searching high and low for them! I think if I can add at least one of those cards to my collection, I can die happily!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyru
How much do the RuPaul Viva Glam postcards normally go for? I've been searching high and low for them! I think if I can add at least one of those cards to my collection, I can die happily!

There are 2 of Ru Paul. One in red and one in Black. Both spell out Viva Glam with his body. I had extras of both and just sold them recently. They are not inexpensive since they date back to the 1994 and 1998.

Both are pictured on page 19

Latest posts