My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

The latest HELLO KITTY invitation- pale pink single card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Sorry the pale pink would not show up on the scan.

HELLOKITTYinWhite.jpg

Rudyru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
There are 2 of Ru Paul. One in red and one in Black. Both spell out Viva Glam with his body. I had extras of both and just sold them recently. They are not inexpensive since they date back to the 1994 and 1998.

Both are pictured on page 19

Eek...I won't let that get to me though...your collection really inspires me to drop the cash for them, haha!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephthys__x
I don't suppose you're willing to sell your Lil Kim and Mary J Blige postcard at all? lol, desperate for it!

No.. I dont have any extras of them.... they are for sale on ebay right now

Stormy

Ok, I gotta know! How many of those incredible rare cards that were just on eBay did you snap up? Those were amazing and I wish I could have gotten some of them. Some of them really went for a lot of money!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy
Ok, I gotta know! How many of those incredible rare cards that were just on eBay did you snap up? Those were amazing and I wish I could have gotten some of them. Some of them really went for a lot of money!

Well... I already have the others anyhow, but my bid on the PAINT card which I don't have ...I came in second.
ssad.gif
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Stormy

The Paints card was gorgeous!!! I drooled over than one. There are two still up that I will fight tooth and nail for since I've wanted them since I started collecting!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
The Paints card was gorgeous!!! I drooled over than one. There are two still up that I will fight tooth and nail for since I've wanted them since I started collecting!
smiles.gif

Welll you can see my list from 1994....which ones are you going after because I have a lot of them already. hummmm???

FlaLadyB

MAY I PRESENT....MAC HAS ARRIVED with Ru Paul from Korea from the 1990's

This card has cause for MAJOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!

MACHASARRIVEDfromKorea.jpg

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Ah, you did get Eye Salon!! That one's really gorgeous!

Yes...and have never seen it before either. Seems we never run out of something that has never been seen before!
smiles.gif
Another HAPPY DANCE!

Stormy

Is the Ornamentalism Invite the one that's a purple pattern on one side and greenish on the other with writing?

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Is the Ornamentalism Invite the one that's a purple pattern on one side and greenish on the other with writing?

The Ornamentalism invite is a horizontal mailer. The piciture is on one side and white with the writing on the back since it's a mailer.

Here is Ornamentaliism, the horizontal mailer and the foldout invitation

ORNAMENTALISM.jpg

Ornamentalism.jpg

ORNAMENTALISMINVITATIONTRIFOLD.jpg

Stormy

Ah, cool. This was the one I have, although I much prefer your Ornamentalism ones! Sorry about the light glare.

SDC10507.jpg

SDC10508.jpg

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Ah, cool. This was the one I have, although I much prefer your Ornamentalism ones! Sorry about the light glare.

SDC10507.jpg

SDC10508.jpg

THAT is the HOLIDAY INVITATION crock envelope and invite inside!

Latest posts