My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

HELLO KITTY page of temporary Tattoos..not sold in stores- still sealed in plastic
smiles.gif

HELLOKITTYSTICKERSnotsoldinstores.jpg

FlaLadyB

It Has Sadly Come To My Attention That Someone Copied The Photo Of My Collection Of Mac Chinese Postcards From Here And Used Them On Ebay..... I Will Not Stand For Anyone Using My Personal Collection Of Photos For Other Purposes For Any Reason Without My Permission. I Work Hard To Do This And This Forum Is For Your Enjoyment Only - Not To Be Used For Any Other Reason.

I Hope You All Understand How Important My Collection Is To Me...

Thank You

FlaLadyB

COLOURready foldover invitation mailer - sealed - the center opens up and shows information on the collection. the outer parts are part of the main page.

COLORreadyinvitationmailerapril2009.png

FlaLadyB

BROADWAY BARES 18 WONDERLAND FROM 2008 - THIS WAS USED AS THEIR POSTER AD ONLY AND

I JUST GOT THE POSTER AS WELL! IT'S GORGEOUS!
smiles.gif

BroadwayBaresWonderland2008-1.jpg

Cinci

I love your collection! I plan on a framing a bunch of cards to put on the wall in my makeup room, and looking at your collection has helped me pick out some to add to my wishlist (now if only they weren't so hard to find!)
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
I love your collection! I plan on a framing a bunch of cards to put on the wall in my makeup room, and looking at your collection has helped me pick out some to add to my wishlist (now if only they weren't so hard to find!)
smiles.gif

Thank you!!! Some aren't hard to find ..others......my my my....I have to say it's a constant trying to find the ones you don't have but still want and know ....'they're out there.....somewhere! And me....yep....I keep looking!
smiles.gif

Glad you like the cards...lots of them to look at on all the pages
smiles.gif

XxXxX

I just went through this entire post.... wonderful collection! Thanx for taking the time to post these pictures! Good to see you still update since 06!!!

I was also glad to see how neat and clean this thread is, without straying off subject...I just learned alot about the postcards and saw your amazing finds!

Good luck getting more and finding ones you never knew existed!
greengrin.gif

If I were to pick some favs off the top of my head it would be the Pool Party cards and the Pure card too! All of them were gorgeous, and also brought back memories of MAC ads I used to see in magazines when I was younger!!

Thanks again!

XxXxX

Also, I wanted to add that even though I love what we (including me
smiles.gif
) as photographers can do with photo editting programs today, like what we see on the more recent MAC postcards, nothing can take away from the beauty of the more natural photography of the postcards of the past!!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxX
Also, I wanted to add that even though I love what we (including me
smiles.gif
) as photographers can do with photo editting programs today, like what we see on the more recent MAC postcards, nothing can take away from the beauty of the more natural photography of the postcards of the past!!

Always nice to see someone else who appreciates the cards like I do.
They have changed since past postcards and even the sizes changed from the square, to the 4x6, to the 5x7 and some even larger.

Fashion Cares Floating World is one of my very favorites and then Painterly and Dazzeglass came along and I love their look too. I always find it interesting that there are still new ones hiding out there that pop up from out of nowhere that none of us that collect even knew about. Then here comes the claws to get it! LOL!!!