My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchkin78
I love your dedication (for a lack of a better word because this is beyond dedication). This stuff is hard!

My only request - CAN I BE IN YOUR WILL? I just want the cards!!!!!!!

I think it's an ADDICTION now.....! Someone else once asked me when I was going to be out of town so she could raid my collection LOL!!!

Yes...it IS hard to get, or try to get, all the cards. It's next to impossible!
I only know of one person who has way more cards than any of us who collects. She has cards I've never even heard of yet ...IN HER POSSESSION.
Now I want in HER WILL!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
SUPER jealous of the Denim Dish backing, WOWWWW! I think its more beautiful than my Delish backing lol

awww thanks Brooke... I was so super glad to get it as a gift! Now to figure out the best way to frame it! DELISH is awesome too...wish I had that one as well. Such a great photo! I am wanting the backboard for several oldies but have also been searching for Dazzelglass- those colors just blow me away!

I'm not one to collect backings very often but there are a few I really would like to have. I do have Painterly...for some reason I just could not resist the colors in that ...and to see it close up....geez it had to take major major time to prep the girl for this shot! LOADS of color! and those lashes! geez!

Cocktail_party

Barb, the denim dish display back is beyond beautiful, wow! <3 I'm getting the boudoir hues one from risa, I can't wait!!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet8684girl
I think the back of my poster is different from yours... I just don't remember that pic on the back!

That makes another one we have to each get! LOL!!!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktail_party
Barb, the denim dish display back is beyond beautiful, wow! <3 I'm getting the boudoir hues one from risa, I can't wait!!

I saw.. I was thinking about Painterly....hummmm I also posted some back on ebay from the friend who sent me Denim Dish!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktail_party

I saw.. I was thinking about Painterly....hummmm I also posted some backs on LJ collector that the friend who sent me Denim Dish has on ebay!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
I am so freaking jealous that you have that one!
winks.gif

LOL!! I wanted this one for SO LONG! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!! woohoo!!!!

FlaLadyB

OMG! LOOK WHAT ELSE I JUST GOT! FALSIES DISPLAY BACKBOARD from 2003 JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!!

PLEASE DON'T COPY!

FALSIESDISPLAYBACKBOARD.jpg

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by clslvr6spd
Ugh, I officially hate you! LOL
heart.gif

aw well....um....I also got some Hello Kitty display boards..one Wild and one Mild....oh, and a Creations foldout that is awesome. Will post after you gaze at this beauty for a bit
smiles.gif
Please don't hate me
heart.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherby2722
Ur collection is fabulous!
drools.gif

Thank you ladies!! I appreciate it
smiles.gif

Always looking to add to it !!!