My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

HELLO KITTY WILD DISPLAY BACK

HELLOKITTYWILDDISPLAYBACK-1.png

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
STYLE WARRIOR INVITATION APRIL 2009

STYLEWARRIORINVITEApril2009resized.jpg

Did you know this postcard also came out identical to how you show here, except with the text in French? I know, because I got sent one in the mail - definitely a rarity for me. My invite was to an event at the PRO store in Montreal (hence the French!). Pretty funny, since I live not even close to Montreal.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Did you know this postcard also came out identical to how you show here, except with the text in French? I know, because I got sent one in the mail - definitely a rarity for me. My invite was to an event at the PRO store in Montreal (hence the French!). Pretty funny, since I live not even close to Montreal.

Yes, many times the cards come out in different languages. French not as often but I do have some such as Every Day is World Aids Day in black and copper that's posted on here, Hey, I'll be there, and just got a new Barbie card from France that I haven't seen anywhere. Lately most of the cards have been coming from Asia or Australia and not so much in the US. Sad since that means I have to get them from out of the country instead of locally. MAC seems to have forgotten us here in the United States.

FlaLadyB

sweet8684girl Barb, is your French Barbie the horizontal one with the products on the back?

Nope... never seems to end does it! I have ANOTHER to find!!

POSTING PIC!

sweet8684girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
DAME EDNA INVITATION - from Australia .. finally got it!

DAMEEDNAINVITATION-1.jpg

I'm glad you were finally able to get one of these.
smiles.gif
I got my colour craft one today...the one from Ebay...and it's really pretty, too.