My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

Stormy

ETA: deleted
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

FASHION FORWARD FOLDOUT BACK OPEN - WORDS ON THE BACK ARE: TENDERTONE, HYDRALUMINOUS, BLACK TO EARTH, R-EVOLUTIONARY NATURE, ART-IFICE

FASHIONFORWARDFOLDOUTBACKOPEN.jpg

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa.iza88
omG wow
i am amazed this is just wow
i dont have any words

Thanks! I see you're new. Welcome to Specktra!! Go wandering through the pages ..they are full of photos of cards!!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisol24
This one is my favorite lol
smiles.gif

This one is definately one of the all time favorites of everybody!
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

STYLE WARRIOR INVITATION - A "REAL" ONE! 3 FOLDOUTS INSIDE LIKE THE MAILER - SHINY GOOD PAPER STOCK- AND IT SAYS ..YOU ARE INVITED...

StyleWarriorINVITATION.jpg

FlaLadyB

STYLE WARRIOR INVITATION - NOT REAL- NOT SENT FROM MAC - MADE OF POOR PAPER STOCK, CUT AND PASTED MAC LOGO AND APPT INFORMATION AND THEN PRINTED. NOTHING ON THE BACK. CUT OUT UNEVENLY WITH SCISSORS! PUT OUT AT THE COUNTER BY THE MANAGER BECAUSE MAC HAD NOT SENT ANY REAL INVITATIONS. POOR US AS COLLECTORS BOUGHT THIS THINKING IT WAS THE "REAL" THING. ITS NOT....AND WE DIDNT SEE THIS TILL WE RECEIVED THEM. I CALLED PERSONALLY ON THIS ONE.

STYLEWARRIORScutandpasteintivation.jpg

FlaLadyB

MAKE-UP ART COSMETICS FALL 09 MAILER/INVITE WITH 4 ATTACHED CARDS-
EACH CARD LOOKS LIKE A POSTCARD ON THE BACK AND CAN BE DETACHED- THIS IS THE US VERSION

MAKE-UPARTCOSMETICSFALL09MAILERINVI.jpg

MAKE-UPCOSMETICSFALL09MAILEROTHER2P.jpg

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
SPARKELIZE April of 2003

Sparkleize.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! I just can't stop looking at it! Is it really really rare? Ooh...sooo pretty...

saccharinity

I am in awe of your collection. I just started buying up postcards a little while ago, they are so gorgeous! Thanks for all the pics, they definitely made me want a couple I passed over before!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by saccharinity
I am in awe of your collection. I just started buying up postcards a little while ago, they are so gorgeous! Thanks for all the pics, they definitely made me want a couple I passed over before!

Wonderful! Welcome to the "club"! There are SO many great cards it will be hard to choose which ones you love the best!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts