My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by honyd
Hey.. i have a question 4 u... i had found the 5 sins of lipglass and i bought them for about 60 buck!! but i was a bit suspicious of them... what kind of paper are urs on. The ones that i recieved were very glossy like they had made picture copies or something. The paper was glossy compared to all other mac postcards. They tried to tell me that it was because they were candian?? thanks

The Five Sins ARE glossy cards. If you have 4 cards you still need the main card -- pic further down on my list. My main card is actually from France...
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
i think i fought u for the eddie lizzard on ebay?? lol

Nope... wasn't me. I got mine in a huge swap...
smiles.gif
At least you GOT one.. they are scarce!

honyd

Lol.. O Ok...i Love The Postcards Too I Dont Have That Many.... Well Thoes 5 Sins I Was Telling U About... There Were 5 And I Ended Up Sending Them Back.... Because They Just Didnt Seem Right. I Dont Kno Maybe I Should Have Kept Them... None Of Them Said France Tho...strange

FlaLadyB

Quote:
If Its Not Too Much Trouble Can U Send Me Pics Of Ur 5 Sins??

I posted the 5 Sins of Lipglass card you are missing which completes the set, which would be 6 in total and is also the hardest to find and most expensive all by itself. This one, as you can see from the writing, is from France.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
oh i want to see the MAC playbill from this year?

OK>>>.. ya made me go scan it...it's a full page!! But...it's a beauty!

honyd

yEA SEE AND I RECHECKED AND THEY SAID ONT HE BACK PRINTED ON RECYCLED PAPER IN CANADA...DO U THINK THEY WERE FAKE??

FlaLadyB

Quote:
yEA SEE AND I RECHECKED AND THEY SAID ONT HE BACK PRINTED ON RECYCLED PAPER IN CANADA...DO U THINK THEY WERE FAKE??

No...mine say the same thing.. I just went and checked to be sure. Another collector and I discussed someone making copies of the cards once before and we came to the conclusion....why would they do that? There's no reason to...

I DO have a complete set ...all 6, including the main card, available if you are interested in having the full set. It's listed on Sale/Swap along with a WHOLE lot of other great cards.

yes....I am a card-a-holic LOL!!!

honyd

Well thats good then.. i have been burned bad on ioffer so i guess i was just skeptical..some people will do anything for money!!...thanks for the info..
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
i think i fought u for the eddie lizzard on ebay?? lol

wasn't me but....

...I just posted this one for sale along with some other rare cards ...

mjacqueline

Liquid Last Postcards

Hi there, just wondering if you are interested in the LL postcards, I have two available.

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacqueline
Hi there, just wondering if you are interested in the LL postcards, I have two available.

Thanks for asking!! I do have several already, but always keep me in mind!
smiles.gif

Latest posts