My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by im so grotesque
i never even knew that there were so many postcards out there...i officially envy you. Id kill for ROCK IT from 2004 and the Sulthree Glamour from Singapore card.
eyelove.gif
.your collection in wonderful

Thanks so much!
smiles.gif
I still have some to add that I got recently. And I do have Rock It and Sulthree Glamour extras avail too.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
Thanks so much!
smiles.gif
I still have some to add that I got recently. And I do have Rock It and Sulthree Glamour extras avail too.
smiles.gif

haha sorry if i sound stupid but avail means available right? and if you do where?sorry im still new to here and i have no idea what half the people say here..i just figured out what HTH means
th_confused_new.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
haha sorry if i sound stupid but avail means available right? and if you do where?sorry im still new to here and i have no idea what half the people say here..i just figured out what HTH means
th_confused_new.gif

No problem
smiles.gif
and ..WELCOME to Specktra! The people are NICE here so enjoy! Yes...they are both cards I have available for sale. You will find my cards that are available here:
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=42897

in the sale/swap area. You may not be allowed in yet since you are new. Post a few times and jump in with both feet!

If you have questions on anything you can always message me - I'll be glad to help.
smiles.gif

Curious question too...how did you pick that name? LOL!!

Barb

Quote:
No problem
smiles.gif
and ..WELCOME to Specktra! The people are NICE here so enjoy! Yes...they are both cards I have available for sale. You will find my cards that are available here:
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=42897

in the sale/swap area. You may not be allowed in yet since you are new. Post a few times and jump in with both feet!

If you have questions on anything you can always message me - I'll be glad to help.
smiles.gif

Curious question too...how did you pick that name? LOL!!

Barb

your the nicest person ever!im not allowed to the sale/swap yet but ive been posting =) .a lot of people ask my about my name haha.in english class we had to look up synonyms for overused words like for example ugly and thats where i got grotesque from just joking around while doing a boring assignment

FlaLadyB

Quote:
your the nicest person ever!im not allowed to the sale/swap yet but ive been posting =) .a lot of people ask my about my name haha.in english class we had to look up synonyms for overused words like for example ugly and thats where i got grotesque from just joking around while doing a boring assignment

how about ...tell me I'm gorgeous or hit me with your best shot instread lol!! Send me your email and I will copy paste my page. I am at FloridaLadyB on aol.

ya makin me laugh!

Cdjax

Wow, you have an incredible collection! Could you take a picture of the Asia Peachy postcard?

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdjax
Wow, you have an incredible collection! Could you take a picture of the Asia Peachy postcard?

Thanks!!
smiles.gif
There ya go ...

bottleblack

Wow, your collection is awesome - it's almost like seeing a visual history of MAC. If you ever had the time, I bet a lot of people would love to see a gallery of these postcards!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottleblack
Wow, your collection is awesome - it's almost like seeing a visual history of MAC. If you ever had the time, I bet a lot of people would love to see a gallery of these postcards!

THANKS!!!! A Gallery...umm yess..but I don't have a place to display them so they are kept in individual plastic sleeves in big binders. I am acutually behind on putting a lot of them away and catching this list up too!

Also a reason I post pics on here --nice to look at them
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

K D LANG- from her Tour Book dated back to 1997 - her card is similar but still different. Loved it when I found this!

KDLANGAllYouCatEatTourpresentedb-1.jpg

FlaLadyB

Here is K D Lang's postcard - both front and back. You can see the image of her is the same and the actual changes made for the card.

KDLANG.jpg

FlaLadyB

Fashion Cares VIVA GLAM 20th ANNIVERSARY!!! I got ALL of the event items including the table book, Event program, ticket, ticket holder, postcards, poster, you name it AND 4 CD's of past shows! I am VERRRRY happy!

FASHIONCARES2006picofallitems.jpg

xBROKENxHEARTSx

Quote:
WHO'S THAT LADY mailer.....very very difficult to get but one I love!

WhosThatLady.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHH I WANT IT *WAILS*, lol, that's so coolllllllllllllll

FlaLadyB

Thanks ladies!! Yes, I am a cardaholic...junkie, whatever you want to call me. I love these little pieces of art. I just got more so will be adding names to my list shortly. As for how I keep them.. they each have their own individual plastic sleeve in a 3 inch binder - of which I have 4 binders now. This is a never ending loving, yet expensive, habit!
smiles.gif