My MAC POSTCARD COLLECTION from 1994 with photos!

PrettyinPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaLadyB
Fashion Cares VIVA GLAM 20th ANNIVERSARY!!! I got ALL of the event items including the table book, Event program, ticket, ticket holder, postcards, poster, you name it AND 4 CD's of past shows! I am VERRRRY happy!

FASHIONCARES2006picofallitems.jpg

OMG...SO jealous! How in the world did you find these? I want!!!!! Tell me, tell me!

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyinPink
OMG...SO jealous! How in the world did you find these? I want!!!!! Tell me, tell me!

The whole collection from the Viva Glam 20th Anniversary was from an extremely nice guy at ACT in Toronto. Viva Glam was started as an Aids support ...making money for the prevention of Aids research and is still the reason why any of the Viva Glam lipsticks and such you buy are special...the money goes to fund. I can only say that the guy in Toronto was a gem to send me everything. I did send a donation as well ...only right.
smiles.gif

The other ones...I only started collecting from the openings about a year ago around Rebel Rock time. The older ones...I have purchased from ebay seller and other collectors. Not an inexpensive habit to say the least! One reason why I always have duplicates of cards to sell on here. Not always posted that I have them, but many times I do. It also pays for me buying cards I STILL don't have! You have to figure...cards date back as far as the early 90's and many were not available in the US ever.
smiles.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissVanessa
I'm home and I finally got my postcards! Thank you so much! They're beautiful. I want them all now.
lol.gif

ahhhh...another one hits the dust! Sounds like me when I got started.. LOL!!

MissVanessa

Did you end up finding a Pretty Boy postcard? I asked for postcards at the Pro store and all they had was the plain black MAC card. I really wanted a Turquatic card, they're beautiful! I'm going to MAC for some A Muse so I'll see if they have anything new out here.

Henna_Spirit

LOVE your collection!!
greengrin.gif

I can't really be bothered with the cards myself, but your collection just makes the cards look like priceless pieces of art
winks.gif

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna_Spirit
LOVE your collection!!
greengrin.gif

I can't really be bothered with the cards myself, but your collection just makes the cards look like priceless pieces of art
winks.gif

hahahah.. to me, they Are little pieces of art. If you have any you don't want just send 'em my way!
smiles.gif

Cocktail_party

Your collection is BEAUTIFUL <<33 I love collecting postcards myself so I totally know how you feel! I was really hoping MAC would come out with a postcard for Turquatic, but I haven't seen one, have you? If you have any doubles, I'd love to buy some off you. I'll pm you another time once I get more paypal money
winks.gif

tommysgrls4

Holy Crap Barb!!! Awesome!!!
And BTW thanks
smiles.gif
A MUCH nicer group of gal's! What? Did you do threaten them? J/K hahahahahahhahaha