Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

I just picked up the glass nail file @ sephoras. I got the last purple one ;) I also got both OZ palettes!!! now I won't have as much money for Archie's.. but I'll narrow it down :) Kimibos Play date is one of my fav's... even tho I haven't wore it yet. lol!! I also love watermelon which I have worn a few times ;) I also have butler please it but haven't used it yet. or a whole bunch of others lol ( Lights, We're in this together....can't remember the rest.....) On FB Adina wrote that she wasn't aware of this rule until she went to ship last week and then they told her. she said she sent about 3,000 orders!! a few ppl see posting that they got their orders here in the US so hopefully we will get our orders!! :(

Mac-Guy

HEllo Girls!!! i havent been around but from reading comments, im glad that some known members have joined in the nail polish talk!!
@ liba- i love china glaze too and got a lot from the safari collection. :)

@ Naughtyp, and cartoon chic: i never got a shipping confirmation :( so i guess my polishes never shipped. im soo sad i really wanted to try the brand and the polishes look beautiful
weeping.gif

thank you mac-guy!! i guess this is going to apply to ordering lush shower gels too. i hate that. lush is super cheap in the uk. i was also planing to get more a-englands.
also i was really scare of shipping polish with the usps but i already did it twice and i had no problem. they didnt open my packages.
Ordering shower gels should be fine.

However, you want to be careful with shipping n/p with USPS. You don't want to be prosecuted for the sake of beauty.

MRV

Kimibos, good to see you about!
No, it's in the US. I have some orders from them on their way. Hope they'll come through with no problems.

But this UK news is really allarming. I have ordered so many times from the UK too, and ATM my Illamasqua is hopefully on it's way? When I heard about this restriction, I checked ASOS shipping info for a polish and there was nothing about any restrictions. It just said "this item ships to just 19 (European) countries".

BuickMackane

Isn't llarowe in England too? That sucks majorly. I haven't had any problems with ordering nps from the US ever, but I don't like it particularly because of the stupid taxes. I prefer ordering from the UK. Illamasqua is there too. Sigh.
LLarowe is based in the US
smiles.gif

edit - MRV got there first!

BuickMackane

But this UK news is really allarming. I have ordered so many times from the UK too, and ATM my Illamasqua is hopefully on it's way? When I heard about this restriction, I checked ASOS shipping info for a polish and there was nothing about any restrictions. It just said "this item ships to just 19 (European) countries".
When were your Ilamasquas shipped?

MRV

When were your Ilamasquas shipped?
The 17th. So I dunno... Tomorrow when I'm at work, I'm going to check just when my A Englands were shipped (I still have the envelope). I got them this past Monday, a week after the 14th. It seems logical that they were not shipped before the 14th, but we'll see.

BuickMackane

The 17th. So I dunno... Tomorrow when I'm at work, I'm going to check just when my A Englands were shipped (I still have the envelope). I got them this past Monday, a week after the 14th. It seems logical that they were not shipped before the 14th, but we'll see.
Didn't you get an e-mail from AE about the goodies being shipped? Dunno if they send the e-mails on the day of shipment though.

re: Illamasqua - I wouldn't worry about it just yet because it's still early days. What does your shipping status look like?

MRV

Didn't you get an e-mail from AE about the goodies being shipped? Dunno if they send the e-mails on the day of shipment though.

re: Illamasqua - I wouldn't worry about it just yet because it's still early days. What does your shipping status look like?
Yes (the 17th), but I was thinking it was not sent the same day as the package.

I think it said about the same as yours.

Dominique33

Good call. Run for your life and forget this thread ever existed. Those cute NPs? They ain't cute! They are the devil's spawn. First they get into your mind. Then they get into your dreams. Before you know it the little sods have siphoned your bank account into oblivion.

RUN!!!
greengrin.gif
Run ? Well, should I stay or should I go ?
But I have to be strong, I know !
girlhaha.gif

BuickMackane

Yes (the 17th), but I was thinking it was not sent the same day as the package.

I think it said about the same as yours.
Now that I think about it my AE envelope may still be somewhere on my office desk. Possibly lurking under a bunch of random bits and bobs. Will check first thing tomorrow.

Gah! I hope Royal Mail hasn't sent our AEs and Illamasquas to the great gig in the sky. Noone with a heart would destroy such pretty things!
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

and PacketsortTM are excluded
Failure to comply with the legal requirements for the transport of dangerous goods puts lives at risk and is a criminal offence which may be subject to prosecution. If you send dangerous goods and do not comply with the applicable terms and conditions then Royal Mail may deal with the goods as it sees fit including destroying or disposing of the relevant items.
th_WeAreDoomed.png
Thank you Mac-Guy! I think it's safe to say we all had > 4 bottles of NV /order. I suspect Adina will do what she can to remedy this, it certainly affects her bottom-line.

Latest posts