Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

The AEs were the last of my NP haulage. I too received a shipping notice. How did we go from this
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
to this
th_dunno.gif
th_dunno.gif
th_dunno.gif
??????????
=( idk i hope all of ours made it thru!!

kimibos

i cant decide which essies i want and the zoyas are $50 for free shipping. i dont have $50 to spend on zoya right now and only like 2 colors.
wondering.gif

kimibos

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

1.nubar RECLAIM 2. jessica ? 3.jessica SUPERFICIAL 4. CG Exotic Encounters 5.zoya JO 6.zoya NEEly and Bevin 7.zoya Wednesdday, Trixie and Bevin. 8.BL Molly Coddle
i have to say i loved my 7th mani and i was really impressed with Neely, it looks really white in the bottle but it looks lovely on.

Mac-Guy

th_WeAreDoomed.png
Thank you Mac-Guy! I think it's safe to say we all had > 4 bottles of NV /order. I suspect Adina will do what she can to remedy this, it certainly affects her bottom-line.
The 4 bottles limit applies to shipment within the UK only. Unfortunately, no international shipment allowed at all.

MACina

wavey.gif
.....kimibos, I am glad to see you here!

I missed you
th_hug.gif

HEllo Girls!!! i havent been around but from reading comments, im glad that some known members have joined in the nail polish talk!!
@ liba- i love china glaze too and got a lot from the safari collection. :)

@ Naughtyp, and cartoon chic: i never got a shipping confirmation :( so i guess my polishes never shipped. im soo sad i really wanted to try the brand and the polishes look beautiful
weeping.gif

thank you mac-guy!! i guess this is going to apply to ordering lush shower gels too. i hate that. lush is super cheap in the uk. i was also planing to get more a-englands.
also i was really scare of shipping polish with the usps but i already did it twice and i had no problem. they didnt open my packages.

MACina

heart.gif
....love all your manis, kimibos!

6 and 7 are particularly stunning!

And Reclaim is so gorgeous....I have to use mine again too.

image-2.jpeg
its now available at BL.com but not beauty or nordstrom. ( by the way nord please have a sale!!! )

kimibos

heart.gif
....love all your manis, kimibos!

6 and 7 are particularly stunning!

And Reclaim is so gorgeous....I have to use mine again too.

Has anyone ever tried the BL lipglosses?
I like the ones that came out with the spring collection and might try one if they have a nice texture.
thanks, i have been giving the dotting tools a try. and do take reclaim out, like buick says best green holo ever!
BL- i have never used their glosses, but have been tempted by come to bed red, the black jack? and the pink one. i may give in during a sale
kisses.gif

MRV

1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8

1.nubar RECLAIM 2. jessica ? 3.jessica SUPERFICIAL 4. CG Exotic Encounters 5.zoya JO 6.zoya NEEly and Bevin 7.zoya Wednesdday, Trixie and Bevin. 8.BL Molly Coddle
i have to say i loved my 7th mani and i was really impressed with Neely, it looks really white in the bottle but it looks lovely on.
Lovely manis, kimibos! CG EE looks good, wonder why I didn't get that. But I have Wednesday and Neely on my list.

MACina

Me too...I am really tempted to try one.
Maybe I will just go ahead and order one from the spring collection.Wine Gums appeals a lot to me (the name and
the color LOL)!
hi there!!
bouquet.gif

thanks, i have been giving the dotting tools a try. and do take reclaim out, like buick says best green holo ever!
BL- i have never used their glosses, but have been tempted by come to bed red, the black jack? and the pink one. i may give in during a sale
kisses.gif

Mac-Guy

I checked the envelope and it was sent on the 15th. So no problems with that.

I think the problem might rise with the packages that are going outside the EU because in that case you have to declare the content. I don't know if all packages are x-rayed or not. Seems unlogical that they would x-ray a) all the packages (especially the ones going to EU), b) acquire (extra) machines just for finding out if the parcels contain nail polish or not, c) also, bubble letters and hard boxes might get a different handling, I dunno.

Anyways, I hope they have some kind of transition period so that everybody gets their orders!

Lovely manis, kimibos! CG EE looks good, wonder why I didn't get that. But I have Wednesday and Neely on my list.
Was it labelled with an ID8000?

Anneri

LOVE your manis, kimibos! Must get Reclaim!!! Glad you're staying Dominique! We can stay strong together! Btw, I read some favorable reviews of the BL glosses. I've seen some sets with matching gloss and np. Will be getting one of those if a good deal comes along.

Anneri

I'm quite annoyed with A-England's Iseult. I tried it at the weekend for the first time and had to remove it in the end, because it looked so awful. It has such a long dry time that it's nearly impossible not to ruin it. Today I tried again (I WILL PERSEVERE!) and again, I used very thin layers, used dry drops, waited for over an hour, did my Pilates workout - aaaaand, ruined again. So disappointed!
I did a fourth layer to cover the ruined np and am now looking at it and thinking about removing it again because I get annoyed just looking at it. Bah!

honey on boost

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my A england package today! So there is still hope out there it looks like some are still going through. I hope everyone get's theirs soon.

CartoonChic

Love the manis, kimibos.

I'm quite annoyed with A-England's Iseult. I tried it at the weekend for the first time and had to remove it in the end, because it looked so awful. It has such a long dry time that it's nearly impossible not to ruin it. Today I tried again (I WILL PERSEVERE!) and again, I used very thin layers, used dry drops, waited for over an hour, did my Pilates workout - aaaaand, ruined again. So disappointed!
I did a fourth layer to cover the ruined np and am now looking at it and thinking about removing it again because I get annoyed just looking at it. Bah!
I hope you can get Iseult to work. I never read anything before about A-England's drying time. I went to the website today to check on my orders. A message pops up now about the shipping problem. My other two orders are not marked as shipped, so I don't think they were mailed yet.

MACina

yahoo.gif
...this is great, honey on boost
pompom.gif

I cross my fingers that you all will receive your AE packages then!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my A england package today! So there is still hope out there it looks like some are still going through. I hope everyone get's theirs soon.