Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Dominique33

image-2.jpeg
its now available at BL.com but not beauty or nordstrom. ( by the way nord please have a sale!!! )
Nude colours are trendy ! " Tailor-made for every skin tone " well, promising. BUT I can't have a endless wishlist, can I ?
girlhaha.gif
China Glaze, OPI, Deborah Lippmann, Zoya, and now Butter London ? I'll have to skip but it's a pretty collection ( I have no Butter London product so far ).

BuickMackane

Awesome manis as usual kimibos! Not too bad for someone who's spent the past week in deep slumber
thmbup.gif
greengrin.gif

My favourites are Reclaim and Jo. But then I'm biased lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received my A england package today! So there is still hope out there it looks like some are still going through. I hope everyone get's theirs soon.
That's excellent news!
cheerleader.gif

Liz2012

Hi girls, been a long time! How's everyone doing? :) I'm fine, have just been awfully busy the past few weeks. My 1 y.o. daughter is learning to walk lately, so needless to say i've got my hands full atm
heat.gif
tong.gif
I've also just finished my course allround mua, had my exam past monday. No news yet of my results, so *fingers crossed* :) And regarding nail polish, i think i have been a fairly good girl since january
angelic.gif
I bought like 7 bottles, i guess it could have been much worse
cutey.gif
I purchased Chanel Rose Caché and Dior Saint-Tropez (both on sale), and Dior Gris Trianon. I also have 4 indie polishes from LLarowe on their way to me, will be my first indies ever, can't wait to try them :)

BuickMackane

Hi girls, been a long time! How's everyone doing? :) I'm fine, have just been awfully busy the past few weeks. My 1 y.o. daughter is learning to walk lately, so needless to say i've got my hands full atm
heat.gif
tong.gif
I've also just finished my course allround mua, had my exam past monday. No news yet of my results, so *fingers crossed* :) And regarding nail polish, i think i have been a fairly good girl since january
angelic.gif
cutey.gif
I purchased Chanel Rose Caché and Dior Saint-Tropez (both on sale), and Dior Gris Trianon. I also have 4 indie polishes from LLarowe on their way to me, will be my first indies ever, can't wait to try them :)
Hi! Lovely to have you back!
bouquet.gif

What did you get from LLarowe?

BuickMackane

Today's mani: Rituals Sea Green. Not the most unique shade in the world but I found it at half price so I thought why not? I also got Freezed Fantasy which looks like a greenish version of AE And The Moonbeams... I haven't had the chance to swatch it though because I ran out of nail wheels
th_rolleye0014.gif

Application was nice, no complaints whatsoever. 2 coats:

Liz2012

Hi! Lovely to have you back!
bouquet.gif

What did you get from LLarowe?
Lovely to be back, missed you all!
friends.gif

I got Candeo "Mallard", Girly Bits "Eggnogoholic", Enchanted Polish "Hey Jude", and Hare Polish "Swanky Soirée".
Definitely will be ordering a couple more this thursday, they will be restocking quite a few awesome polishes i want to get my hands on.
Can be rather stressfull sometimes imo, the popular polishes really sell out there in the blink of an eye, so being fast is definitely a must
blink.gif

What about you, any awesome hauls lately? :)

BuickMackane

Lovely to be back, missed you all!
friends.gif

I got Candeo "Mallard", Girly Bits "Eggnogoholic", Enchanted Polish "Hey Jude", and Hare Polish "Swanky Soirée".
Definitely will be ordering a couple more this thursday, they will be restocking quite a few awesome polishes i want to get my hands on.
Can be rather stressfull sometimes imo, the popular polishes really sell out there in the blink of an eye, so being fast is definitely a must
blink.gif

What about you, any awesome hauls lately? :)
Hey Jude still around? Yowza!!!
icon_eek.gif
pompom.gif

Well, I hauled allright but I'm still waiting for the biggest ones (Illamasqua and my BB Coutures from Overall Beauty). I also did a small one from AE but I received them last week. Plus the odd DL from Nelly, BeautyBay etc. Oh, and I'm also waiting for my small Cult Nails order (3 bottles). They should have arrived by now too. I think there's a nail polish lover with sticky fingers somewhere. Oh yeah, they also seem to like SF novels
getyou.gif

Liz2012

Hey Jude still around? Yowza!!!
icon_eek.gif
pompom.gif

Well, I hauled allright but I'm still waiting for the biggest ones (Illamasqua and my BB Coutures from Overall Beauty). I also did a small one from AE but I received them last week. Plus the odd DL from Nelly, BeautyBay etc. Oh, and I'm also waiting for my small Cult Nails order (3 bottles). They should have arrived by now too. I think there's a nail polish lover with sticky fingers somewhere. Oh yeah, they also seem to like SF novels
getyou.gif
Yup, luckily for me it is!
th_DANCE.gif
And there will even be another restock of them (maybe the last one dunno) this thursday. Hoping to snag Across the Universe, Octopus's Garden, and Hot Chocolate :)

I'm sorry to hear about your recent orders, i hope you will receive them really soon then!
bouquet.gif
Also read about Royal Mail just now, what a load of bs
ohboy.gif
Keeping my fingers crossed that all you US ladies will still receive their order.

BuickMackane

Yup, luckily for me it is!
th_DANCE.gif
And there will even be another restock of them (maybe the last one dunno) this thursday. Hoping to snag Across the Universe, Octopus's Garden, and Hot Chocolate :)

I'm sorry to hear about your recent orders, i hope you will receive them really soon then!
bouquet.gif
Also read about Royal Mail just now, what a load of bs
ohboy.gif
Keeping my fingers crossed that all you US ladies will still receive their order.
Hmmm. I wonder what I should do about that...
whistle.gif

Corally

Hi girls, been a long time! How's everyone doing? :) I'm fine, have just been awfully busy the past few weeks. My 1 y.o. daughter is learning to walk lately, so needless to say i've got my hands full atm :hot: :p  I've also just finished my course allround mua, had my exam past monday. No news yet of my results, so *fingers crossed* :) And regarding nail polish, i think i have been a fairly good girl since january :angel:  I bought like 7 bottles, i guess it could have been much worse :pp:  I purchased Chanel Rose Caché and Dior Saint-Tropez (both on sale), and Dior Gris Trianon. I also have 4 indie polishes from LLarowe on their way to me, will be my first indies ever, can't wait to try them :)
Haven't seen you for a while, good to have you back. :flower:

CartoonChic

I received my first A-England order!

Dragon
Saint George
Princess Tears
She Walks In Beauty
Ophelia
Elaine

nanaparty.gif

I still don't know what to think about my other two orders since they're not marked as shipped. This may be off topic, but what are Adina's options? The only thing I could think of is to create another distribution center outside of England. But she's an independent, so that may not be a viable option for her right now.

I'm off to go swatch these polishes right now!

BuickMackane

I received my first A-England order!

Dragon
Saint George
Princess Tears
She Walks In Beauty
Ophelia
Elaine

nanaparty.gif

I still don't know what to think about my other two orders since they're not marked as shipped. This may be off topic, but what are Adina's options? The only thing I could think of is to create another distribution center outside of England. But she's an independent, so that may not be a viable option for her right now.

Woooot!
cheerleader.gif

There are US based vendors that stock AE, such as LLarowe and Overall Beauty.

CartoonChic

Woooot!
cheerleader.gif

There are US based vendors that stock AE, such as LLarowe and Overall Beauty.
It's funny you mention LLarowe. I was just looking at their site. It's a shame I won't get the sale price if I place an order. I already see some colors listed as sold out, but I'm going to wait to see what becomes of my other orders first.

kimibos

heat.gif
tong.gif
angelic.gif
cutey.gif
WELCOME BACK!! ahh my little brother is not walking yet but ohh man i see whats coming! Congrats on finishing your MUA course and im pretty sure you did well on the exam!! 7 bottles omg you have been the best girl hahaha compared to us!!

kimibos

Dragon
Saint George
Princess Tears
She Walks In Beauty
Ophelia
Elaine

ohhh my there is hope!!!!!!! i have told everyone around me about this uk government/mail FIASCO!!! they see the sadness in my eyes
ohboy.gif

Liz2012

WELCOME BACK!! ahh my little brother is not walking yet but ohh man i see whats coming! Congrats on finishing your MUA course and im pretty sure you did well on the exam!! 7 bottles omg you have been the best girl hahaha compared to us!!
Thank you!
th_hug.gif
And about being the best girl haha don't know about that .. I mean i still bought 7 bottles WITHOUT being enabled
shockt.gif
Really missed you ladies and the enabling tho
bouquet.gif
I'm really glad to be back, even if that means me buying like +10 polishes/week again
lol.gif

BuickMackane

i was cheeking ninja polish? idk if i dont get mine ill just order them from ninja polish. ha
boxing.gif
at the british mail people!!
Ninja Polish are awesome! They have FLOAMS!
fluffy.gif
And I usually receive my NPs within a week
icon_eek.gif

At least I used to in the old days, when PostNL wasn't the trainwreck it currently is. Gah!

BuickMackane

Whoa! Lots of disgruntled peeps on the Illamasqua FB page about the Royal Mail malarkey. Looks like we're in for a looooong wait MRV
tumbleweed.gif