Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

PearlyQueen

That's very annoying. Hopefully it'll turn it asap.

I saw this about Hypnotic by the way:

View attachment 71133
I asked them to send to Nailland as it was so late but they had already shipped those ones. No idea when mine shipped, apparently they haven't sent out any shipping notices due to a glitch so I'm out of alternatives. Sunday is my 60 days so I'll have to check out tomorrow night whether it's arrived or not :(
Thanks for the Hypnotic update, I bet there are a lot of Wildflower addicts climbing the walls, they were promised all the releases would be available in August (I went to Harlow for mine!).

PearlyQueen

So I got my calculations wrong, I woke up this morning to a message from Stackry saying that my first order had been there for 61 days and would be destroyed :eek:
Rushed to the site and it was still there so I consolidated immediately.
I guess there are a couple of things I'd like to get (Daveen and Lumen) so I guess I'll be getting those and send them to Stackry to make a new box worthwhile.
Are you shopping HHC? I'm a bit underwhelmed - kind of like the Vanessa Molina purple, tempted by the overpour Night Owl, and there are a couple that don't have pictures yet that might be interesting but I might skip altogether.
Loving the new KBShimmer collection though, at least three of those must be mine! Probably I'll get those at Nailland and have the others on standby for later but I'll look at pricing to send to Stackry from either Beyond Polish or KBShimmer direct, see if I can work out what's the cheapest way to order. I also just bought a few of the new Phoenix collection and some mysteries...

Anitacska

So I got my calculations wrong, I woke up this morning to a message from Stackry saying that my first order had been there for 61 days and would be destroyed :eek:
Rushed to the site and it was still there so I consolidated immediately.
I guess there are a couple of things I'd like to get (Daveen and Lumen) so I guess I'll be getting those and send them to Stackry to make a new box worthwhile.
Are you shopping HHC? I'm a bit underwhelmed - kind of like the Vanessa Molina purple, tempted by the overpour Night Owl, and there are a couple that don't have pictures yet that might be interesting but I might skip altogether.
Loving the new KBShimmer collection though, at least three of those must be mine! Probably I'll get those at Nailland and have the others on standby for later but I'll look at pricing to send to Stackry from either Beyond Polish or KBShimmer direct, see if I can work out what's the cheapest way to order. I also just bought a few of the new Phoenix collection and some mysteries...
Eek! :eek: That is stressful. Hopefully now you've consolidated, your packages should be fine.

I had a quick look at HHC, but I've had a really rubbish week, so I've not thought much about polish. Issues with my middle one (again), causing issues with my eldest, and also been busy with my youngest - we went to Bath yesterday to look at the uni. Very long day after a busy week. I'm really tired. Next Friday we're going to Durham and staying overnight. It's the last uni he's going to look at now, then make a decision, but his first choice is Oxford anyway.

And this heat has been horrible, can't wait for it to finally cool down. I know we had a rubbish summer, but this is way worse than all of July and August was with the rain and cool weather. Yuck.

PearlyQueen

Eek! :eek: That is stressful. Hopefully now you've consolidated, your packages should be fine.

I had a quick look at HHC, but I've had a really rubbish week, so I've not thought much about polish. Issues with my middle one (again), causing issues with my eldest, and also been busy with my youngest - we went to Bath yesterday to look at the uni. Very long day after a busy week. I'm really tired. Next Friday we're going to Durham and staying overnight. It's the last uni he's going to look at now, then make a decision, but his first choice is Oxford anyway.

And this heat has been horrible, can't wait for it to finally cool down. I know we had a rubbish summer, but this is way worse than all of July and August was with the rain and cool weather. Yuck.
It is stressful - and Stackry haven't sent me the bill yet, so I have no idea if that one (and the second one I had a notice about today) will be destroyed :(
Sorry to hear about your rubbish week, it sounds exhausting.

PearlyQueen

PPU finally arrived at Stackry today. Grrr. I just bought the BCA box GLL to add to it though...
The new Nailed Its (that I'm not getting) just showed up on the Nailland site - hopefully they'll be getting the future collections too. They also now stock Phoenix, so most of my brands are there, and cheaper than at RC.

PearlyQueen

So I just got my consolidation email from Stackry - it appears that all of the packages are included! Then I went to check out the package and it had no options for shipping. So I called them and they sorted it out, yay! First time I've spoken to them, the chap on the phone was lovely. Then I got the very expensive total - ouch! But at least my goodies are safe and on the way. Storage fees ended up around $11, much more than usual but I guess it's all my own fault. (Not really, PPU!!!)

Anitacska

So I just got my consolidation email from Stackry - it appears that all of the packages are included! Then I went to check out the package and it had no options for shipping. So I called them and they sorted it out, yay! First time I've spoken to them, the chap on the phone was lovely. Then I got the very expensive total - ouch! But at least my goodies are safe and on the way. Storage fees ended up around $11, much more than usual but I guess it's all my own fault. (Not really, PPU!!!)
Phew! Glad all your packages are there! I can't remember, do I have anything in that shipment?

Anitacska

No, you had a couple of the PPU ones which arrived too late for this shipment! Sorry about that, they'll be a while yet...
Oh don't worry about that, polishes are not my priority anymore... I had naked nails all week last week. I need to take off my current polish because it's horribly chipped, but I doubt I'll repaint my nails tonight.

PearlyQueen

Fedex have refused my shipment :(
They tried to return it to Stackry but that failed (maybe closed?). The message says Unacceptable or incompatible Hazardous material.
I am stressed again, and have another box started as well with stuff on way and already there.

Anitacska

Fedex have refused my shipment :(
They tried to return it to Stackry but that failed (maybe closed?). The message says Unacceptable or incompatible Hazardous material.
I am stressed again, and have another box started as well with stuff on way and already there.
Did they not do the hazmat form? That is stressful. Hopefully Stackry will sort it out.

PearlyQueen

Did they not do the hazmat form? That is stressful. Hopefully Stackry will sort it out.
I just don't know, I've emailed Stackry but it's now in a new shipment going to Stackry with a new tracking number, due to arrive tomorrow. I hope it's something that can be fixed. I went through the Fedex handbook earlier to see if there was a new ban on Hazmat but I couldn't find anything. Maybe a bottle broke and they just need to remove it or something, maybe it's the paperwork, maybe the box burst - I really want to know now, not god knows when.

PearlyQueen

I haven't heard back from Stackry but I just received a brand new shipping notice from them with a new tracking number - keeping everything crossed that this means they've had it back, fixed whatever the problem was and re-sent it in a way that Fedex are happy with....

Anitacska

I haven't heard back from Stackry but I just received a brand new shipping notice from them with a new tracking number - keeping everything crossed that this means they've had it back, fixed whatever the problem was and re-sent it in a way that Fedex are happy with....
Fingers crossed!

PearlyQueen

Fingers crossed!
Well I didn't wake up to another scary message this morning, and Fedex tracking says they have it so I'm a bit more hopeful - probably won't relax until it's here and checked though! I'm skipping HHC (just paid for UK shipping for my 20 held polishes though!). I also watched a video of Glam's Halloween Horror Shop collection and I'm skipping that too - a couple I like but nothing to make me buy this time - I seem to be over Glam at the moment.

Anitacska

Well I didn't wake up to another scary message this morning, and Fedex tracking says they have it so I'm a bit more hopeful - probably won't relax until it's here and checked though! I'm skipping HHC (just paid for UK shipping for my 20 held polishes though!). I also watched a video of Glam's Halloween Horror Shop collection and I'm skipping that too - a couple I like but nothing to make me buy this time - I seem to be over Glam at the moment.
That's good.

I bought 4 from HHC. I'll probably pass on the Glam release too, I'm also over Glam. It's all too samey nowadays.

PearlyQueen

That's good.

I bought 4 from HHC. I'll probably pass on the Glam release too, I'm also over Glam. It's all too samey nowadays.
Cool, what ones did you go for?
Glam has gone very big on glitter for a long time now. I just never feel there's anything different that I must have in their recent collections - too many nice things elsewhere to be tempted to make up an order for maybe one or two polishes I "quite like".

Anitacska

Cool, what ones did you go for?
Glam has gone very big on glitter for a long time now. I just never feel there's anything different that I must have in their recent collections - too many nice things elsewhere to be tempted to make up an order for maybe one or two polishes I "quite like".
I got the Alchemy, EdM, Rogue and Sassy Sauce. None of them are that unique, but I like them.