Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

They have different prices for different Lippmann polishes. Mermaid is EUR1 less than Cleo on the Dutch website too.
I mean the same polish has different prices for different countries. I paid 20.50 and your price is 21.50.

kimibos

So i finally caved and ordered my first Butter London polishes, really excited!
amuse.gif
I ordered Victoriana, Wallis, and Dosh. And there will probably be a lot more to come
whistle.gif

Went to town on tuesday and bought Essie's 'Butler Please', i love it
eyelove.gif
If i had to choose i would still go with 'Where's My Chauffeur?', but i'm definitely a big fan of this one as well :)
yess i luv the ones you ordered. im wearing wallis right now and dosh is in line. and where's my chauffeur? is pure love!

Anneri

That's the one I made for him, so it's only fair, isn't it, that he gave me something wonderful in return?
angelic.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
thanks!
im excited about it too. i havent seen that one. i only got where's my chauffer? ill check to see if i like it cause its LE.
i didnt like it that much because of the glitter, i like zombie zest because its so smooth to the touch, and i didnt wear shimery or glitters until a couple of days you mentioned them, my collection is mostly cremes
bouquet.gif
i didnt get rocker science i only got space cadet and haley's comet. i kind of feel dump for not getting the other.
WALLIS
pompom.gif
you found one! im gonna try not to google that one, and i didnt like the CG polish cause of the glitter too.
yess i luv the ones you ordered. im wearing wallis right now and dosh is in line. and where's my chauffeur? is pure love!
It's not a red creme though, it's more of a plum red with fine shimmer. It's gorgeous nonetheless.
You might like the green one from that collection, Ho-Ho-Holly. It's really pretty but I'm not sure if I like green nail polish on me. I'm into classic colors right now, reds, nudes. I'm getting old.
girlhaha.gif

kimibos

It's not a red creme though, it's more of a plum red with fine shimmer. It's gorgeous nonetheless.
You might like the green one from that collection, Ho-Ho-Holly. It's really pretty but I'm not sure if I like green nail polish on me. I'm into classic colors right now, reds, nudes. I'm getting old.
girlhaha.gif
no way. i have sooo many reds and i also luv nudes. i actually had to stop buying reds for a while. i have colors like ho-ho-holly. i think that you may like it. try dark blues, and dark greens. like opi russian navy or CG jolly holly from the holiday '10 collection. maybe you can still find that one. i luv it.

Medgal07

Is that the green glitter? I have that one. It's kind of meh to me, I think I only wore it once. Ick-a-bod-y looks great on the nails - if you slather on a gallon of top coat. That one looks gorgeous. And Color Club Winter Affair is very pretty too (kimibos, don't google for swatches because you will probably need it if you see it :haha: ), I think I will get that one, looks very festive, perfect for the holidays. Awesome...I hope you like it!

Medgal07

Wallis looks stunning! My Bossy Boots, Gobsmacked & Lillibet's Jubilee arrived today. I'll take a pic when my 9 BLs arrive from Ulta.

Medgal07

Awesome that you're slipping out of your comfort zone! Having fun aren't you? I always wore very conservative nail polish colors or just settled for a French manicure. I gave presentations to various groups, from judges & justices & physicians to steel workers. I talk with my hands and didn't want my nails to be a distraction. I no longer work outside of the home so I'm just going buck wild....that is if you consider a little glitter & a few bright colors ' megal07 gone wild!

kimibos

Awesome that you're slipping out of your comfort zone! Having fun aren't you? I always wore very conservative nail polish colors or just settled for a French manicure. I gave presentations to various groups, from judges & justices & physicians to steel workers. I talk with my hands and didn't want my nails to be a distraction. I no longer work outside of the home so I'm just going buck wild....that is if you consider a little glitter & a few bright colors ' megal07 gone wild!
yeahhh
th_DANCE.gif
i dont do presentations but im hispanic so im always talking with my hands
th_crazy2.gif
i love nails more than anything. i rather have my nails done and wear no jewelry. i kind of feel weird when im not wearing nail polish

kimibos

a new China Glaze collection
http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-china-glaze-tranzitions-collection.html

i like altered reality.

Latest posts