Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Medgal07

So ladies....or Partners in Polish....I tried the OPI Drying drops and I have to say, I'm a believer! I used them exactly according to the application instructions and they worked like a charm. I applied a base coat, two coats of nail polish, a hardening top coat, I waited one minute and then applied the drying drops. My nails were dry to a light touch after a minute and fully dried in 5 minutes. No joke. I timed it to the minute and my nails were totally dry. I polished my nails with a bight orange cream. It did not lose it's shine after the drying drops, perhaps because I applied a top coat as the instructions indicate. This is a great product for me because I change my polish several times/week. Thanks for the recommendation!

Medgal07

Pretty colors. I'd be interested in seeing these change color on your nails as they suggest....like a mood ring for your nails!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
yeahhh
th_DANCE.gif
i dont do presentations but im hispanic so im always talking with my hands
th_crazy2.gif
i love nails more than anything. i rather have my nails done and wear no jewelry. i kind of feel weird when im not wearing nail polish
lol.gif

I'm not a fan of those Tranzition polishes. I already didn't like magnetic ones.

kimibos

same here im not a fan of magnetic or crackle polishes. i got the opi pink crackle because it was for the cancer foundation. i actually think that the tranzitions ones would be cool if you dont have time to do a full polish change but want a different color.

honey on boost

So ladies....or Partners in Polish....I tried the OPI Drying drops and I have to say, I'm a believer! I used them exactly according to the application instructions and they worked like a charm. I applied a base coat, two coats of nail polish, a hardening top coat, I waited one minute and then applied the drying drops. My nails were dry to a light touch after a minute and fully dried in 5 minutes. No joke. I timed it to the minute and my nails were totally dry. I polished my nails with a bight orange cream. It did not lose it's shine after the drying drops, perhaps because I applied a top coat as the instructions indicate. This is a great product for me because I change my polish several times/week. Thanks for the recommendation!
Awesome!! Glad you like them.. I can't ever see myself doing a mani without them.

CartoonChic

same here im not a fan of magnetic or crackle polishes. i got the opi pink crackle because it was for the cancer foundation. i actually think that the tranzitions ones would be cool if you dont have time to do a full polish change but want a different color.
I bought a couple of those crackle polishes some time ago. I lost interest in them by the time I got home from the store. Never even tried them. The crackle/magnet/transition stuff all seems too gimmicky for me. I guess I'm still a little old fashion with my polish.

I would probably just layer a glitter polish on top to create a different look in between polish changes. I think it would be more interesting and unique.

MRV

Just received my BL trio (Sham, Jack, Scup). They look really nice (esp. Scuppered
eyelove.gif
), just my colours.

As for Mariah and Euro, I might get the blue textured one from Mariah (although the CG texture polishes for summer '13 look much nicer) and 2-3 blues from Euro. I don't have/wear much blue polishes.

BuickMackane

Great! Enjoy your new goodies!

re: OPI textured polishes - Much as I like to give them the benefit of the doubt until I see more swatches, I can't see myself rushing off to buy these. I can get the same effect with my cheapo dried up glitters. The black/red one in particular looks very grainy. The blue one looks less so, and I have to admit the base colour is lovely.

Dominique33

I'll skip on the Mariah Carey collection but not on the Euro Centrale ! Thanks for sharing, beautiful blue colours among 12 gorgeous nail polishes !
flower.gif

Anneri

Great! Enjoy your new goodies!

re: OPI textured polishes - Much as I like to give them the benefit of the doubt until I see more swatches, I can't see myself rushing off to buy these. I can get the same effect with my cheapo dried up glitters. The black/red one in particular looks very grainy. The blue one looks less so, and I have to admit the base colour is lovely.
The black/red looks VERY grainy and slightly icky on, but I'd love to try the blue or purple.

I'm typing very carefully right now, because I just did my nails with Live and let die - the last James Bond polish of the lot I bought I hadn't tried yet. The dark green and silver sparkles look quite christmassy!

BuickMackane

The black/red looks VERY grainy and slightly icky on, but I'd love to try the blue or purple.
I'm typing very carefully right now, because I just did my nails with Live and let die - the last James Bond polish of the lot I bought I hadn't tried yet. The dark green and silver sparkles look quite christmassy!
You're being too nice. It looks beyond icky.

Live and Let Die is awesome! Enjoy it!
flower.gif

Anneri

Well, it reminds me of something you'd find at the bottom of a pot after you burnt the milk rice. ;-)

It's also been a loooong time that someone said I was TOO nice! lol