Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

kimibos

Well, it reminds me of something you'd find at the bottom of a pot after you burnt the milk rice. ;-)

It's also been a loooong time that someone said I was TOO nice! lol
girlhaha.gif
i want milk rice now!

kimibos

it kinda looks like to velvet nails. too, i dont know how people wear those. like wash their hands?

Anneri

it kinda looks like to velvet nails. too, i dont know how people wear those. like wash their hands?
I wonder about that too. Pity. because the velvet always looks gorgeous.

Btw, what's your kitty watching on telly? Too cute!

kimibos

I wonder about that too. Pity. because the velvet always looks gorgeous.
Btw, what's your kitty watching on telly? Too cute!
thanks. that's minu, she's watching the snow fall outside , zizou is there too but he is a black tuxedo, so all you see is a dark ball, he is watching through the other window.

Medgal07

I've never had any interest in trying the crackle polishes and it appear that I'm not missing anything

kimibos

i just did my nails with DL its raining men.
heart.gif
i also did my aunt's with BL Dosh and my mom's with BL all hail the queen. i also wore BL wallis already and i have BL two fingered salute on my toes. i love them all. my next mani: DL mermaids dream.

Medgal07

Just finished drilling holes and mounting my second 96 Bottle polish rack. I only have 1/2 of an empty shelf left ...so pathetic. Thanks to all of you enablers it will be full when my 9 BL polishes arrive. :bouquet:

BuickMackane

i just did my nails with DL its raining men.
heart.gif
i also did my aunt's with BL Dosh and my mom's with BL all hail the queen. i also wore BL wallis already and i have BL two fingered salute on my toes. i love them all. my next mani: DL mermaids dream.
Great! So glad you like them all!
flower.gif

Btw, are you experiencing any problems sending/receiving PMs? I'd like to send you the money for Grey Friday but I need your paypal e-mail for that.

DILLIGAF

After hunting and searching I finally found Deborah Lippmann's Cleopatra In New York at Anthropologie of all places. I went in to look at their jewelry and bam! There it was. I didn't even know they sold polish.

CartoonChic

I have all of my polishes I've ordered except the three from Ulta's Black Friday sale. They seem to take forever to ship. My package won't get here until Thursday. Oh, and I'm waiting for Mermaid's Dream from HSN.

I love every color I have so far. It's so hard to choose, but I think I'm going with Zulu + Cleopatra in NY. Zulu is such a pretty green, but the application could be better. However, I was expecting that based upon all of the reviews I read.

CartoonChic

After hunting and searching I finally found Deborah Lippmann's Cleopatra In New York at Anthropologie of all places. I went in to look at their jewelry and bam! There it was. I didn't even know they sold polish.
I didn't know Anthropologie started selling cosmetics. I got my Cleopata in New York from Beauty.com and it's still available. I was able to use a coupon towards the purchase.

kimibos

I didn't know Anthropologie started selling cosmetics. I got my Cleopata in New York from Beauty.com and it's still available. I was able to use a coupon towards the purchase.
omg i now hate beauty.com and their sales and their coupons. they tempt me to spend money every single day. i know i sound crazy but i cant resist for so long. they have 20% off some brands right now. including BL! i feel like im going to crack in any second.

Medgal07

I have all of my polishes I've ordered except the three from Ulta's Black Friday sale. They seem to take forever to ship. My package won't get here until Thursday. Oh, and I'm waiting for Mermaid's Dream from HSN. I love every color I have so far. It's so hard to choose, but I think I'm going with Zulu + Cleopatra in NY. Zulu is such a pretty green, but the application could be better. However, I was expecting that based upon all of the reviews I read.
Glad you're enjoying your goodies. I'm waiting for 9 BLs from Ulta. I haven't even gotten a shipping notice yet! :shock:

CartoonChic

omg i now hate beauty.com and their sales and their coupons. they tempt me to spend money every single day. i know i sound crazy but i cant resist for so long. they have 20% off some brands right now. including BL! i feel like im going to crack in any second.
Lol, why did you have to say this? Is there a code or a link for the sale?

DILLIGAF

You know I was going to try Beauty.com when I got home. However when I saw it in Anthropologie I just couldn't walk away without it.

kimibos

you just have to add them to the cart. if the brand is an ok one, then you see the discount. if not the regular price shows. i think DL is not included. but BL is, and essie too.

sorry i cant quote cartoonchic