Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

I want cake hole too, just for the name lol. I only have Brummie and 2 Fingered Salute ( just used that one for my last np change) I decided i want jack the lad and scallywag from the holiday collection. otherwise I'm trying to wait for the spring colors, I want 4 of them lol plus the opi mini euro set, the mini mariah set plus butterfly dream ( my first nude np!), a couple of the Estée Lauder ones, some Nopi ones ( from Selena Gomez and modern family collections). they I can try to go on a no buy..... or at least a low buy lol I need more baskets for my collections!!

kimibos

[h=2]Modern Family Collection from nicole by opi [/h] [h=2]http://www.beautyconnexion.com/15673/modern-family-nicole-by-opi-nail-polish-collection[/h]
i want

• stand by your manny
  • alex by the books
  • she's lily something

kimibos

It's hard to stay strong isn't it?
sweatdrop.gif
i almost caved too today, multiple times. I was gonna skip DL Cleopatra In New York, but today i woke up with the feeling that i need it in my life, lol
nocomment.gif
Come on girl, we can do this
biguns.gif
its crazy hard. im going to be thinking about it till 11:50 pm here. i may go insane and place my order right before 12:am. im going through some mental
thdrama.gif
right now.

Liz2012

its crazy hard. im going to be thinking about it till 11:50 pm here. i may go insane and place my order right before 12:am. im going through some mental
thdrama.gif
right now.
Tell me about it .. Can't get that darned DL Cleopatra polish out of my head and those Lynnderella polishes are haunting me as well, even tho i know i can't get them cause she doesn't ship internationally lol
th_crazy2.gif

Oh yeah bit late but i finally got to try my BL All Hail The Queen today and i LOVE it!
eyelove.gif
Can't stop staring at my nails lol.

CartoonChic

I need more baskets for my collections!!
Jack the Lad is really pretty. I still have a few several about 15 must have now colors that I want to get before I slow down.

Frilly Knickers
Slapper
Trout Pout
Macbeth
HRH
Royal Navy
Saucy Jack
Stag Do
Billy No Mates
Lady Muck
Artful Dodger
Yummy Mummy
Aston

I'm going to be good and not get them until January unless some super incredible deal comes along.

kimibos

girls i need help. i have julep ivy and it looks really close to BL scouse. do you agree with me that they look like dupes?

CartoonChic

girls i need help. i have julep ivy and it looks really close to BL scouse. do you agree with me that they look like dupes?
Reading the descriptions, it's hard to say. Ivy is a "dynamic sapphire micro-glitter metallic" and Scouse is a "sheer, royal blue and indigo duochrome." They do look similar in swatches, but Ivy may not have the duochrome shift.

P.S. Why did I have to look up Julep?
ohboy.gif

EDIT: I saw this description for Ivy on someone's blog, "Ivy is a deep blue shimmer with a brilliant pinky purple shift." So maybe they are similar.

kimibos

Reading the descriptions, it's hard to say. Ivy is a "dynamic sapphire micro-glitter metallic" and Scouse is a "sheer, royal blue and indigo duochrome." They do look similar in swatches, but Ivy may not have the duochrome shift.
P.S. Why did I have to look up Julep?
ohboy.gif

EDIT: I saw this description for Ivy on someone's blog, "Ivy is a deep blue shimmer with a brilliant pinky purple shift." So maybe they are similar.
yes i was about to tell you that it has purple in it. thanks
thmbup.gif
im gonna get something different. maybe if i finish tthe julep one. i get the BL one.

hahahaha sorry. but its not that bad. i get the it girl and its $19 for 3 polishes cause . the other boxes haave 2 polishes and a nail/hand care product.

kimibos

Tell me about it .. Can't get that darned DL Cleopatra polish out of my head and those Lynnderella polishes are haunting me as well, even tho i know i can't get them cause she doesn't ship internationally lol
th_crazy2.gif

Oh yeah bit late but i finally got to try my BL All Hail The Queen today and i LOVE it!
eyelove.gif
Can't stop staring at my nails lol.
glad you like all hail the queen. im still not that crazy about DL, probably because they never go on sale where i do my shopping which is beauty.com. i dont think im going to google lynnderella at all
girlhaha.gif
i have enough with BL

CartoonChic

yes i was about to tell you that it has purple in it. thanks
thmbup.gif
im gonna get something different. maybe if i finish tthe julep one. i get the BL one.

hahahaha sorry. but its not that bad. i get the it girl and its $19 for 3 polishes cause . the other boxes haave 2 polishes and a nail/hand care product.
That's a good deal. I read through their Maven program. That seems the best way to go to shop with them. But I'm going to wait. If I buy one and I love it, I'm going to go crazy.

kimibos

That's a good deal. I read through their Maven program. That seems the best way to go to shop with them. But I'm going to wait. If I buy one and I love it, I'm going to go crazy.
nooo get the free box!! go to youtube and maybe one of the youtubers has a code. but yeah you should wait then cause you are going to feel like buying the whole range hahah. i only have the ones i get from the boxes.

edit: you can also skip boxes. which i have done, cause some colors are not that cool. they have a blog with swacthes. so you can choose if you want the box or not.

Naughtyp

I have frilly knickers trout pout and slapper I love them all!! I think butter london is my new fav ;) work is really slow today I painted my nails lol I took a pic but I don't know how to post from my phone I used china glaze Glitter All the way

CartoonChic

glad you like all hail the queen. im still not that crazy about DL, probably because they never go on sale where i do my shopping which is beauty.com. i dont think im going to google lynnderella at all
girlhaha.gif
i have enough with BL
You know what? I just noticed earlier today that Ulta sells Lippmann polishes. It says they're excluded from coupons, but sometimes they give out coupons that override that restriction. You can also use rewards points towards buying them.

kimibos

You know what? I just noticed earlier today that Ulta sells Lippmann polishes. It says they're excluded from coupons, but sometimes they give out coupons that override that restriction. You can also use rewards points towards buying them.
i never buy at ulta. too many brands others dont have, which means more buying!! maybe next year.

kimibos

knees up
lady muck
knackered
tea with the queen
scuppered
artful dodger
slapper
blagger
stag do

im completely ashamed. im not getting more till the spring collections. now. please call me a Lier if i buy polish in the next 4 weeks. just do it. call me a Lier.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
knees up
lady muck
knackered
tea with the queen
scuppered
artful dodger
slapper
blagger
stag do

im completely ashamed. im not getting more till the spring collections. now. please call me a Lier if i buy polish in the next 4 weeks. just do it. call me a Lier.
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts