Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

BuickMackane

uh oh now I need to go look that up lol
Oooops. Bigmouth strikes again
blush-anim-cl.gif

CartoonChic

I've been distracted from China Glaze. I need to make a trip to Sally Beauty. I hope I didn't miss their sale. I may end up just ordering the polish. The stores around here always seem to be sold out of the newest and more popular colors.

I did a new mani yesterday with Lippmann Ray of Light. It's so pretty. It's too gloomy here to take pics, but I will when the weather cooperates.

Liz2012

@ Kimibos: Awww girl don't worry you didn't fail me lol
friends.gif
Like Medgal and CartoonChic always say, you only live once! Besides, would it make you feel better if i bought some polishes as well? You know i'd do anything to help
angelic.gif
whistle.gif

CartoonChic

@ Kimibos: Awww girl don't worry you didn't fail me lol
friends.gif
Like Medgal and CartoonChic always say, you only live once! Besides, would it make you feel better if i bought some polishes as well? You know i'd do anything to help
angelic.gif
whistle.gif
lmao.gif
That's a great way to lend a helping hand! Maybe I should help too.

honey on boost

I've been distracted from China Glaze. I need to make a trip to Sally Beauty. I hope I didn't miss their sale. I may end up just ordering the polish. The stores around here always seem to be sold out of the newest and more popular colors.

I did a new mani yesterday with Lippmann Ray of Light. It's so pretty. It's too gloomy here to take pics, but I will when the weather cooperates.
I'd love to see pics! I've been eying that polish.

kimibos

Bottle Pictures of the BL Spring Collection
and
some SWATCHES!!!
http://www.planetnotion.com/2012/11/12/beautify-butter-london/

Naughtyp

ooh those BL swatches look lovely I am def getting the peach one and the pink one! and the purple n mint ones ;)

BuickMackane

dont like pastels or cremes? well im glad you can save some money for the summer collection then
girlhaha.gif
I like cremes and I can live with pastels but I'm not a fan of pastel cremes.

Pastels give me lobster hands (or, more accurately, they accentuate my lobster hands
lol.gif
). Unless I'm in love with the finish I tend to stay away from them. I already have enough pastel cremes from previous years (mostly from ChG's Up, Up & Away and OPI Pirates of the Caribbean) so I think I can safely skip this collection. The bottles look uber cute though!

kimibos

I like cremes and I can live with pastels but I'm not a fan of pastel cremes.

Pastels give me lobster hands (or, more accurately, they accentuate my lobster hands
lol.gif
). Unless I'm in love with the finish I tend to stay away from them. I already have enough pastel cremes from previous years (mostly from ChG's Up, Up & Away and OPI Pirates of the Caribbean) so I think I can safely skip this collection. The bottles look uber cute though!
i get you. i dont like orange on me because of that. i got the opi ones and some of the China glaze but i still want the BL ones
ohboy.gif
i may be able to skip some once we get more swatches but the mint one is a must. i have a mintphilia

kimibos

New Deborah Lippmann Set $45 Coming Out in January. the Spread is on Instyle Magazine. its based on an HBO show. i dont know which. i want the set because of the blue & green polish.
the blue looks like a soft periwinkle to me.

Hannah: Hunter Green, Dirty and Cool.
Marni: Prim and Proper pink, Super- feminine.
Jessa: Bohemian Burgundy, Hippie Dippy
Shoshanna: Virtous Violet, playful and Sweet.

honey on boost

My Dior's came in! They are perfect for summer.

Also a swatch of Storm. I like it but I have a few other black holos that I like more than this one. :/

CartoonChic

My Dior's came in! They are perfect for summer.

Also a swatch of Storm. I like it but I have a few other black holos that I like more than this one. :/

So pretty. What are the two Dior colors? I noticed only a few days ago that Sephora sells Dior. I'm adding Dior polishes to my VIB shopping list.