lady muck
knackered
tea with the queen
scuppered
artful dodger
slapper
blagger
stag do

im completely ashamed. im not getting more till the spring collections. now. please call me a Lier if i buy polish in the next 4 weeks. just do it. call me a Lier.
lol! that's some BAN list you got there
girlhaha.gif

honey on boost

Here are some swatches of the new Dior collection (not sure if they've been posted) I think Rosy Bow might be too bubble gum pink for me. I'll be getting Gris Trianone for sure.

from makeupandbeautyblog

CartoonChic

Don't beat yourself up, kimibos. You'd probably be kicking yourself more later for letting such a great deal pass by.

Those Dior polishes are pretty.
eyelove.gif

kimibos

Don't beat yourself up, kimibos. You'd probably be kicking yourself more later for letting such a great deal pass by.

Those Dior polishes are pretty.
eyelove.gif
thanks girl. and you are right cartoon chic i was going to get them anyways in the future and probably at full price.
i have been trying to take a picture of 2 fingered salute and my cheap cell phone camera is failing badly. maybe i did something to it. idk i hate technology sometimes.

kimibos

yes!! i got my camera back to normal. Here is BL two fingered saluted. its so pretty.

<-- zoom in to see the little golden flecks.

and this is BL Dosh. thanks for the recommendation Buick!
peace2.gif

Anneri

Boo, I actually had a voucher for 5€ off, but in the store weren't any colours from BL left I wanted. Lame.

Liz2012

knees up
lady muck
knackered
tea with the queen
scuppered
artful dodger
slapper
blagger
stag do

im completely ashamed. im not getting more till the spring collections. now. please call me a Lier if i buy polish in the next 4 weeks. just do it. call me a Lier.
Awww Kimibos lol
th_cheerup.gif
Don't feel bad and enjoy your polishes, the 30% off deal is just too good to not take advantage of. Wish they'd ship to Belgium lol
smash.gif

Liz2012

Here are some swatches of the new Dior collection (not sure if they've been posted) I think Rosy Bow might be too bubble gum pink for me. I'll be getting Gris Trianone for sure.

from makeupandbeautyblog
Thanks for sharing honey on boost! :)
Not sure if i'm feeling the pink one, but the grey polish certainly has got my attention
eyelove.gif

BuickMackane

Just saw this ..
th_drool.gif

http://www.temptalia.com/illamasqua-raindrops-nail-varnish-review-photos-swatches-2012

So glad Illamasqua decided to bring it back, missed out on it and have been wanting it for some time now.
Can't wait to get my hands on one in february 2013!
th_DANCE.gif
I didn't buy it the first time round because of the sheerness. I'll probably get it now.

I wish Illamasqua brought back Hectic and Fern. I've been looking for them all over the place (well, eBay) but no luck so far. I need Hectic!

BuickMackane

yes!! i got my camera back to normal. Here is BL two fingered saluted. its so pretty.

<-- zoom in to see the little golden flecks.

and this is BL Dosh. thanks for the recommendation Buick!
peace2.gif

Both colours look amazing on you!
eyelove.gif

*wipes drool off keyboard*

Liz2012

@ BuickMackane: yup, it being so dupable was the reason why i wanted to skip it. But then i heard everybody raving about it in this thread and i slowly started to change my mind i guess lol
sigh.gif

Naughtyp

I just ordered some summer neons from china glaze that I couldn't find around here, I got them both for less than $10. I got Splish Splash and I'm with the lifeguard. stoked lol but I'm really looking forward to the spring colors for once!

MRV

^ Loved this collection! Just recently I got 2 more (yellow and orange) and now I've got 9/12.

Naughtyp

that's awesome ,) I only got one other , Under the boardwalk mainly because i got to Santa Cruz beach boardwalk a lot lol... I also got pool party and flip flop fantasy but I guess those were from a different collection. I can't wait to use them! I am going to change my np today, I just don't know what I want to use yet... I keep wanting to use running in circles but I have so many other colors to try lol

BuickMackane

I can't wait to use them! I am going to change my np today, I just don't know what I want to use yet... I keep wanting to use running in circles but I have so many other colors to try lol
Summer Neons is the best neon collection EVER! I really should complete the set before the polishes disappear alltogether.

Speaking of neons, Sation's Shock Me Twice Pink is one of the best (i.e., obnoxious
lol.gif
) I've used
heart.gif