Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Naughtyp

My Dior's came in! They are perfect for summer.

Also a swatch of Storm. I like it but I have a few other black holos that I like more than this one. :/

beautiful dior colors!! which ones are they ?
i was going to get storm but i have a couple black glitters already and i dont wear black np that much so i passed. i have Illamasqua's Creator and BL Black Night and MAC everthing that glitters ( i didnt have the heart to return my BL one that was very thick, its just so pretty in the bottle lol) , which black glitters do you have?

BuickMackane

i get you. i dont like orange on me because of that. i got the opi ones and some of the China glaze but i still want the BL ones
ohboy.gif
i may be able to skip some once we get more swatches but the mint one is a must. i have a mintphilia
I didn't like oranges either (because it doesn't go with my clothes or my makeup) but I love ChG Riveting
heart.gif

re: mintphilia - how many do you have so far?

Liz2012

My Dior's came in! They are perfect for summer.

Also a swatch of Storm. I like it but I have a few other black holos that I like more than this one. :/

Those Dior polishes are beautiful & indeed very summery, enjoy them!
peace2.gif
Definitely will be getting Pastèque as well, love those type of shades
eyelove.gif

kimibos

China Glaze Glitz Bitz'n Pieces
http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/12/china-glaze-spring-2013-glitz-bitzn-pieces-collection-official-info-photos.html

skip for me. i dont usually wear glitter.

BuickMackane

China Glaze Glitz Bitz'n Pieces
http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/12/china-glaze-spring-2013-glitz-bitzn-pieces-collection-official-info-photos.html

skip for me. i dont usually wear glitter.
I love the three colours in the second row. I need to see swatches though. I'm worried the blitz n pieces (whatever they are) might have made the polishes uber gritty like OPI's Mariah glitters.

CartoonChic

th_hug.gif
thanks girls you are soo cool. no need to join me but then who am i to stop you from polish fumes in your lifes!!
flower.gif
Here's my contribution to the cause. I ordered BL Frilly Knickers from Beauty.com. I wanted it for my holiday mani and I wanted the free Lippmann Boom Boom Pow polish to gift. I also picked up Pageant Lip Tar to qualify for the free offer and because I don't know if it's being discontinued. It's not on OCC's website. Sephora is sold out and I'm not sure if it's being restocked, so I got it while I had the chance to get it.

CartoonChic

you are seriously making me want dior polishes badly. i think that its going to be my 2013 brand. and that zoya polish looks
th_drool.gif

i have to count. ill report back in a few min.
Dior is going to be my 2013 brand for certain, and Illamasqua. I was going to get into Essie too, but I can probably only handle two brands. Don't hold me to that, though.
amuse.gif

Liz2012

Here's my contribution to the cause. I ordered BL Frilly Knickers from Beauty.com. I wanted it for my holiday mani and I wanted the free Lippmann Boom Boom Pow polish to gift. I also picked up Pageant Lip Tar to qualify for the free offer and because I don't know if it's being discontinued. It's not on OCC's website. Sephora is sold out and I'm not sure if it's being restocked, so I got it while I had the chance to get it.
Great contribution!
amuse.gif
And wow a free Lippmann polish, talking 'bout a good deal!
thmbup.gif
About those Lip Tars, i do think some shades were discontinued recently. I'm about to order some more (i only have Nylon atm), and couldn't find Belladonna, Pageant or Butch anymore. They didn't even place them in the goodbye section, otherwise i would have bought them right away, *sigh* lol
th_rolleye0014.gif
Anyway, enjoy your goodies ;)

CartoonChic

Great contribution!
amuse.gif
And wow a free Lippmann polish, talking 'bout a good deal!
thmbup.gif
About those Lip Tars, i do think some shades were discontinued recently. I'm about to order some more (i only have Nylon atm), and couldn't find Belladonna, Pageant or Butch anymore. They didn't even place them in the goodbye section, otherwise i would have bought them right away, *sigh* lol
th_rolleye0014.gif
Anyway, enjoy your goodies ;)
Thanks! I kept checking the goodbye section, too. I wasn't sure since I didn't see anything. I thought I missed something and I don't think they sent out a notification email either. I think Trick is another discontinued shade. I can still get Butch and Pageant for you if you want a CP, but I don't know for how long. They're still in stock at Beauty.com.

kimibos

Yikes!
icon_eek.gif
pompom.gif

Do you have a list?
I love the three colours in the second row. I need to see swatches though. I'm worried the blitz n pieces (whatever they are) might have made the polishes uber gritty like OPI's Mariah glitters.

1. Essie Mint Candy apple
  2. Essie Where's my Chauffeur?
  3. Essie Turquoise and Caicos
  4. Orly Ancient Jade
  5. OPI Mermaids Tears
  6. Mac In the Limelight
  7. Mac Mischievous Mint
  8. CG Aquadelic
  9. CG Refresh Mint
  10. Illamasqua Nomad
  11. Wet n Wild I need a Refresh Mint
  12. Revlon Mint Gelato
  13. Revlon Minted
  14. Spoiled Toad-ally Amazing
  15. Sinful Colors Mint apple
  16. Color Club Blue-Ming
  17. Claire's Secret Garden
  18. NYC Mint Macaroon
  19. NYC Hint of Mint
  20. DL Mermaids Dream
  21. CG for Audrey

2 of the essie ones are alittle bit darker than the other pale mint colors......i have 10 in my to get lists at Drugstore.com from milani, sally hansen, revlon, covergirl, pop, and orly.

Dominique33

girlhaha.gif
you are the queen of liptars too!!
i have 2 from illamasqua but want more. i wished they had them at beauty.com
yeah i cant find belladona. why would they discontinued that one?

1. Essie Mint Candy apple
  2. Essie Where's my Chauffeur?
  3. Essie Turquoise and Caicos
  4. Orly Ancient Jade
  5. OPI Mermaids Tears
  6. Mac In the Limelight
  7. Mac Mischievous Mint
  8. CG Aquadelic
  9. CG Refresh Mint
  10. Illamasqua Nomad
  11. Wet n Wild I need a Refresh Mint
  12. Revlon Mint Gelato
  13. Revlon Minted
  14. Spoiled Toad-ally Amazing
  15. Sinful Colors Mint apple
  16. Color Club Blue-Ming
  17. Claire's Secret Garden
  18. NYC Mint Macaroon
  19. NYC Hint of Mint

2 of the essie ones are alittle bit darker than the other pale mint colors......i have 10 in my to get lists at Drugstore.com from milani, sally hansen, revlon, covergirl, pop, and orly.

I'd like more Deborah Lippmann polishes ( I have Mermaid's dream, across the Universe and ray of Light ), I purchased Essie " Where's my Chauffeur " today, it's a very pretty nail polish I highly recommand. It's on your list, well great ! And I also recommand DL Mermaid's Dream I see you have a lot of blue/green on your list, this one is to die for really !

kimibos

I'd like more Deborah Lippmann polishes ( I have Mermaid's dream, across the Universe and ray of Light ), I purchased Essie " Where's my Chauffeur " today, it's a very pretty nail polish I highly recommand. It's on your list, well great ! And I also recommand DL Mermaid's Dream I see you have a lot of blue/green on your list, this one is to die for really !
yeah that's my mintphilia list. i also have DL mermaids dream, i just forgot to add it. its a really beautiful polish really unique. ray of light is in my list to get. n i luv where's my chauffeur.

Dominique33

CG For Audrey is really a must-have too, Anneri is totally right ! I don't have it but I know it's a great colour too.

Anneri

I also would love for Chanel to re-release Riva - that's a minty polish I'd buy in a heartbeat!

kimibos

^^ i have it, plus a BU. in case it goes away. the thing is that i have like half of my collection in boxes cause im moving like in feb. and since i take my time at everything, i was told to save everything, now. so i saved some polishes already, i probably have more i just dont remember them. from drugstore brands or sally's.

kimibos

I also would love for Chanel to re-release Riva - that's a minty polish I'd buy in a heartbeat!
i would love to get the chanel ones, riva and jade plus mac's peppermint patty..or the ysl from the spring collection with scent. i wasnt thinking around those months, and wanted it when it was completely gone.
weeping.gif