Naughtyp

633e2ce3_IMG_1228.jpeg
Colors By Llarowe Rudy
0d7b415c_IMG_1252.jpeg
Hare Polish Holiday Hoopla over the CBL
3ad4d85c_IMG_1258.jpeg
Elevation Polish Yeti Loves the Holidays over China Glaze Just Be-Claws
6e179d78_IMG_1288.jpeg
Colors By Llarowe Man in the Red Suit with some Vodka in the bar at work lol)
63fd92ab_IMG_1289.jpeg
MAn in the Red Suit again
11472105_IMG_1327.jpeg
Picture Polish Dorothy
1df35c50_IMG_1378.jpeg
Jade Polish Irresiteval
091e2b74_IMG_1393.jpeg
and again lol ...this is what happens when I have to many props around lol

Naughtyp

my polish ornament experience lol
0be81360_IMG_1226.jpeg
a14aea18_IMG_1191.jpeg
53d252ec_IMG_1190.jpeg
0d2c7deb_IMG_1179.jpeg
Preparesd with lots of Gingerbread Lattes and See's Candies! I made ornaments on two separate days, I chose colors that I like in the bottle but not on my nail. Some of them are gritty and I don't like the texture, Some I don't like the color with my skin tone, some were cheap (sinful colors), some bottles hold a lot of polish (orly). I let a lot of these pour into the egg carton, but with my lilypads I poured them back into the bottle. Major headache I worked for 5 solid hours lol it is very addicting!! Some I think needed more dry time, but overall I think it was successful!! I now have like 40 new ornaments for next year lol
4d2755e3_IMG_1187.jpeg
top row: China Glaze Skyscraper, Hare Electric Flame and Revelon Gold Coin bottom: Illamasqua Pink Raindrops, Lilypad Lacquer My Enchantmint, and Lilypad Chocollo
d439a5a7_IMG_1216.jpeg
Top: Opi Honey Ryder + Sephora opi Only Gold for me, Color Club Wink Wink Twinkle and Nicole Opi Stand by your Manny+ Illasqua Noble Bottom: Sally Hansen Royal Icing + Sinful Colors Cinderella, Lilypad True Blood, and Orly Miss Conduct + Opi The One that got Away
a8606bec_IMG_1215.jpeg
top: Lilypad Too Much Excitement , Sephora Opi It's Bouquet with Me + Essence Oh My Glitter Bottom: Orly Stone Cold + Nicole Opi Listen to your Momager, Butter London Dosh, Sally Hansens White Out + Sinful Colors Holiday Rebel
e5704beb_IMG_1212.jpeg
Top: Orly Bombshell, Color Club Wink Wink Twinkle ( this was my fav to use cuz it looks like shit on the nail, but so pretty in the bottle! that's how I chose some of these) Middle: SInful Colors Lets Talk Bottom: Lilypad Pinky Promise, and Illamasqua Glitterati
ba1c3529_IMG_1214.jpeg
Top: is same as above the Lilypad Mint to be and the essence + sopi bottom: Color Club WWT (again, but I ran out, had to add illamasqua Stance) , Sinful Colors + Revelon Silver Dollar, China Glaze Skyscraper
fe9a9c09_IMG_1213.jpeg
All Lilypad Lacquers (Hearts) Top: I love lilac, My Enchantmint, Blooming Violets Bottom: Pink Flamingo, Chocollo, and Purple People Eater
aa261675_IMG_1211.jpeg
Orly Red Sea Pearl, Revelon God Coin ( this one ended up breaking when I moved them outside, so that's why I remade one) , Sephora opi Opalescent + Essie Splash of Grenadine Bottom : Orly Aqua Pixel , Orly Star Spangled, Material Girl Harlequin
68be8a4d_IMG_1205.jpeg
Orly Elation Generation , Illamasqua Pink Raindrops, Sinful Colors Decadent + Sally Hansen Ru-by or not to be

Fuzzy

Congrats on your new phone! I'm still using my iPhone 3Gs LOL

Great manis and your ornaments look like they turned out really nice!

I'm going to be cutting it shorter and dyeing it dark brown I think. I always cut my hair short and then let it grow out a whole bunch and repeat lol This is going to be my birthday gift from my Mom, she wont be in the country next month for it so I'm doing it next week. Maybe I can get her to mail me some Ro-tel on my birthday?

...and somebody got stuck in the elevator again! ugh crazy thing.

Fuzzy

my brother is fixing my iPhone 3g lol he said I can choose which one I want to keep.....idk yet lol
Thank you, it was a lot of fun making them, but man! I had a major headache lol
I want to cut my hair short too. Not above my shoulders but like a long bob. my hair is very uneven and pretty damaged =/
that's nice, is she going on vacation? an early bday present always works!!
omg that's scary. the hotel I work at is pretty old, and the elevator gets stuck all the time im always scared to use them!

No prob! I want to go back and name all the ornaments too lol, that's just easier to do once im home =)
Mine will probably be just above shoulder, it's probably best for me to cut off a good amount of this super bleached out stuff. My hair grows pretty fast anyway.
She's going to Florida until spring. Too sissy for winter I guess LOL what you don't like -30 windchills!?
As you can imagine I take the stairs often! but last night I took the elevator because I had a super heavy bag of groceries. Glad I didn't get stuck, I had frozen shrimp!

Anitacska

my brother is fixing my iPhone 3g lol he said I can choose which one I want to keep.....idk yet lol
Thank you, it was a lot of fun making them, but man! I had a major headache lol
I want to cut my hair short too. Not above my shoulders but like a long bob. my hair is very uneven and pretty damaged =/
that's nice, is she going on vacation? an early bday present always works!!
omg that's scary. the hotel I work at is pretty old, and the elevator gets stuck all the time im always scared to use them!

No prob! I want to go back and name all the ornaments too lol, that's just easier to do once im home =)

Naughtyp

Thanks for labelling everything! Gorgeous ornaments, but not sure I would've been able to use my precious holo polishes like Lilypads, etc. How much nail polish did you use up for making an ornament? From Llarowe I got Elevation Rapa Nui, Arcane Lacquer Liquid Fear and Cadillacquer Say My Name as well as the Dance Legend polish. 
the hearts were the smallest of the types, and my bottles are still 3/4 full, except pinky promise because i made a bigger one with that one. I love that color but it blends in with my skin too much and it wasn't that holo on the nail , the bottle is still over halfway full. and lets be real, i might not wear it again for a long time lol if ever again. So a lil bit wont hurt, and i have the ornaments as long as i can keep them =) No enchanteds or CBL's tho! lol
Mine will probably be just above shoulder, it's probably best for me to cut off a good amount of this super bleached out stuff. My hair grows pretty fast anyway. She's going to Florida until spring. Too sissy for winter I guess LOL what you don't like -30 windchills!?  As you can imagine I take the stairs often!  but last night I took the elevator because I had a super heavy bag of groceries. Glad I didn't get stuck, I had frozen shrimp!
oops I forgot to edit and write my comments lol I want mine a little longer in the front but not too much , i need to wait for my tax return tho lol but i haven't cute my hair since like last june. or maybe it was the year before?? idk its been way too long and i moved so i need to do some research and find a good person to go to . omg that would have been all bad getting stuck in the elevator with frozen shrimp! lol Florida huh? that must be nice lol its not to bad here in the bay area , at least during the day it like 65-70! at night and when im at work early in the morning its almost freezing like 35. i don't know how i would adjust to living in the snow lol

Naughtyp

new Zoya collection for Spring! Monet =) i want all of them!
http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2014/01/zoya-spring-2014-awaken-monet-preview.html

wearecloudy

You know. I wanna try Zoya so bad. But, I just think they are too expensive. Most of the times I can get my Julep polishes cheaper than $9. And, then they have the nerve to say you can get 3 free colors. But, then you have to pay $12 for S&H. Who charges that much for S&H. If I wasn't broke right now I would go for it. But, I hate when companies say free and they don't mean it.

BTW. Right now I have on one of the prettiest purple polishes I own. Julep's Morgan. So purply!

jennyap

NaughtyP - I love your ornaments! I've never seen plain glass ornaments to decorate yourself here, I might have to track some down for next year. The Zoyas are pretty, I like the shimmer shades. China Glaze are ugly!

Anneri

Hello ladies! I've to admit that I'm kinda happy that the holidays and NYE are over and everything is back to normal. Today is the first 'real' working day for a lot of people over here and I've an apartment to clean and the christmas decoration to put away. I managed to do my nails! I was shocked at myself to that I didn't manage to do my nails for NYE, but the flight to Vienna was incredibly early and after putting on my MU on the plane I felt accomplished enough and just forgot about the nails. Pity, because I had such pretty nail stickers from L'Oreal in a black and gold Art Deco pattern. Oh well. I'll find a use for them I guess.

Naughty, I'm so impressed by your ornaments! I wanted to do something like that so bad but couldn't find the clear ornaments suitable for this project!

Honi and MRV, great manis! (As always!)

Anita, I like your new polishes!

At the beginning of the new year, what do you all think about a little conclusion of 2013? Namely, we could all list our favourite nailpolishes, and I'd love to hear about your fave indie brand (and why it's your fave).
What do you think?

Here are my manis I did in the new year and my teeny tiny Vienna haul:

Both are from Bipa, a drugstore chain in Austria.

This is This Girl is on Fire... Help! by CbL. I absolutely love this one, now I understand why everybody raved about CbL! Fantastic formula and fantastic brush.

I topped this mani with Different Dimention Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez:

And this is Cadilacquer Once more with feeling. Big love again, great formula and love how every aspect of the polish (shimmer, base colour, glitters) come together!

Anitacska

Hello ladies! I've to admit that I'm kinda happy that the holidays and NYE are over and everything is back to normal. Today is the first 'real' working day for a lot of people over here and I've an apartment to clean and the christmas decoration to put away. I managed to do my nails! I was shocked at myself to that I didn't manage to do my nails for NYE, but the flight to Vienna was incredibly early and after putting on my MU on the plane I felt accomplished enough and just forgot about the nails. Pity, because I had such pretty nail stickers from L'Oreal in a black and gold Art Deco pattern. Oh well. I'll find a use for them I guess. Naughty, I'm so impressed by your ornaments! I wanted to do something like that so bad but couldn't find the clear ornaments suitable for this project! Honi and MRV, great manis! (As always!) Anita, I like your new polishes! At the beginning of the new year, what do you all think about a little conclusion of 2013? Namely, we could all list our favourite nailpolishes, and I'd love to hear about your fave indie brand (and why it's your fave). What do you think? Here are my manis I did in the new year and my teeny tiny Vienna haul: Both are from Bipa, a drugstore chain in Austria. This is This Girl is on Fire... Help! by CbL. I absolutely love this one, now I understand why everybody raved about CbL! Fantastic formula and fantastic brush. I topped this mani with Different Dimention Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez: And this is Cadilacquer Once more with feeling. Big love again, great formula and love how every aspect of the polish (shimmer, base colour, glitters) come together!
Lovely manis and haul! My combined Llarowe orders arrived today (Hares and Dollish Polish), will post pictures when I'm at the computer. Also my current mani, Indigo Bananas Son of Fire. 2013 for me was the year of hauling for sure. I also used plenty of my polishes, but didn't make much of a dent. So it's a little hard to say which polishes/brands were my favourites as sometimes things look great in the bottle, but no so much on the nails. But I guess there were still a few brands I really liked, CbL, Enchanted, EdM, Femme Fatale, etc. And this Indigo Bananas polish I'm wearing is really good too, nice formula and no chips on day 2, even after cleaning the toilet.

Anneri

Looking forward to your pics Anitacska! For me 2013 was the year I ventured into indies. Also the year of the structured polishes. I've become quite a fan of the various Sands because they apply so easily and quickly. Also holos. I've to say I've become quite fond of Indigo Bananas! I like their formula. My most worn and therefore most beloved polishes were Raindrops (Illamasqua), L'Oreal Confettis and Opi Lights of the Emerald City. Of course, a special place is reserved for the polishes I made myself.