Napa, CA CCO (Napa Premium Outlets)

Just wanted to say you guys are awesome for updating about this CCO so often... it is a two hour trip for me so it is a HUGE help to know ahead of time whether the trip is worth it or not! This CCO sounds a million times better than the Vacaville one... I traveled 1.5 hours to that one and was soooo disappointed!

Thanks again!!
thmbup.gif

DownInAHole

Is anyone willing to do a CP for me for a few items (Lollipop Lovin' & some HK items)? My CCO does not have my lemmings unfortunately. Thanks to anyone! =D

singrsling

In my opinion, the NAPA CCO is by far the best one in the Bay Area, and I've been to all of them. Their selection of MAC stuff is GREAT.

foxxylatina07

Hi anybody know if Sweet Sienna is still available at this CCO? If they still have it, can somebody CP for me? Thanks =)

nids

Can someone please tell me at what price is the MAC 165 brush being sold & also the price of blunt blush. I have been looking for this brush for ever and since I stay in the bay area I would like my trip to be worthwhile. Thanks !

jazm1n3s

I don't live in CA, but i bought my MAC 165 brush from the CCO, and if i remember correctly, it costs me $24.50.

singrsling

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyturtle
hi ladies, has anyone spotted the photorealism quad at Napa?

I'm pretty sure I saw it the last time I was there about 5 weeks ago. You can call them and ask if they have it - they are very nice there.

ariesd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyturtle
hi ladies, has anyone spotted the photorealism quad at Napa?

I went today and they definitely still had photorealism, and a bunch of the other quads too if you were interested.

singrsling

I went last Sunday, and as usual, they never disappoint. the MAC selection was amazing. They probably had 40 eyeshadow singles, about 4-5 quads - rone Gray, photorealism, ShadowyLady, and a couple of the Nordie's LE from last year - Graphic Garden, think. They also had a few holiday sets of lipglosses, eye pencils, and pigments from 2009. They had 3 of the eyeshadow kits from 2009 holiday - smokey eye, purple eye, and the cool eye one. These are getting harder to find at the CCO's. The lip collection wasn't great but lots of glosses and moderate lipstick coll. Also had about 8 blushes and lots of othef MAC goodies.

I can't remember all of the other goodies there MAC and otherwise.
That store is always worth going to! Never fails!

GO! You won't be sorry!

hhunt2

I came in today (Sat. 7/17)...

20+ pigments: Cocomotion, Blue Brown, Chocolate Brown, Tan, Primary Yellow, Golden Lemon, 3D Gold, etc.
30+ e/s: Unfortunately, I only remember Bitter! Lol, I’m so sorry y’all. I was so surprised when I saw all the e/s’ were laid out individually in the glass display box. I jokingly asked the s/a if she could take them all out. But I suggested that they should store all e/s’ in a glass bowl (unless they have an issue with people stealing displays).
6 E/s Quads: Photorealism, Shadowy Lady, Tempting, In the Gallery, (no more Stowaways; I took the last one), etc. 1 of the HK. And a buttload of holiday quad/sets and past Nordstrom releases.
5 MSF’s: Porclean Pink, Sunny By Nature, Triple Fusion, Warm Blend, etc.
20 +/- Blush and M/B: Enough Said, Sweet Coco, Blunt, Strada, On a Mission, Perfect Blush, Florida creamblush, Cheek + Cheerful m/b, Superdupernatural m/b, Handwritten m/b, etc. Both highlighter powders from Naked Honey.
A bunch of MES duos and trios.
5 paintpots: Fresco Rose, Quite Natural, etc. A couple fluidlines but I don’t remember the names. A few Shadesticks but I only remember Penny and some from the Sugar Sweet collection. And the black greasepaint stick from the Dsquared collection.
Brushes: 224 Monogram SE, 214, 129, 165, etc.
Perfume: 2 from Naked Honey, Dejarose and Monogram (thin vial).
Numerous Lashes, All 3 Lustre Drops, 3 Skinsheen Leg Spray, Monogram clutch, Lash Curler, HK doll, and 2 black cases. And the Crush Metal Pigments in Stacked #1 and #2 (from the Spring Color Forecast Collection).
Glycerin Spray, Fast Eye Response Cream, Volcanic Ash Exfoliator, Shave Cream, Moisture Cream or was it Moisture Lush??

ariesd

Hey everyone, went to the Napa CCO because I HAD to check out the eyeshadows since singrsling and hhunt2 gave us the heads up about the massive shadow collection! I asked the SA if there was a list of the eyeshadows they had, but she said no. She did offer to pull all the eyeshadows out and she did actually do it! I'm going to try and list all the ones I remember seeing, as I felt bad about having her pull them all out and I took my time playing with a select few. I also named a few of the other products I remember seeing at the bottom.

• Aquavert
  • Bitter
  • Creme de Miel
  • Dear Cupcake
  • Deep Shade
  • Digit
  • Dreammaker
  • Ego
  • Et tu bouquet?
  • Evening Aura
  • Fashion
  • Flourishing
  • French Cuff
  • Glamour Check
  • Graphology
  • Haunting
  • Henna
  • Lotusland
  • Meet the Fleet
  • Mineral
  • Newly Minted
  • Night Manoeuvres
  • Of Summer
  • One-Off
  • Pincurl
  • Pink Venus
  • Post Haste
  • Shroom or Phloof, can't remember which
  • Silverthorn
  • Soft Flower
  • Star by Night
  • Submarine
  • Talent Pool
  • Tempting
  • Time & Space
  • Vellum
  • Vibrant Grape

• A few of the Notoriety quad
  • Too Dolly from the Hello Kitty collection
  • It looked to me like they had a couple of the Stowaways quad, but it was a display and 2 boxes, so I'm not sure.
  • Hot Planet mineralize blush
  • Fad-dabulous mineralize blush
  • Conjure Up mineralize blush
  • Flirt & Tease blush
  • Fresh Morning Cream Color Base
  • Tint CCB
  • Bronze CCB
  • Solar Riche bronzer
  • "V" - the violet greasepaint stick from the DSquared collection
  • "B" - the blue greasepaint stick from the DSquared collection
  • Fresh Cement shadestick
  • Cakeshop shadestick
  • Big Bow lipstick from the HK collection

Enjoy!
th_DANCE.gif

jazmatazz

Wow! Thanks ladies, sounds like they have some great stuff right now. Hopefully I can make a trip up there soon
smiles.gif

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesd
Hey everyone, went to the Napa CCO because I HAD to check out the eyeshadows since hhunt2 gave us the heads up about the massive shadow collection! I asked the SA if there was a list of the eyeshadows they had, but she said no. She did offer to pull all the eyeshadows out and she did actually do it!

Thanks Ariesd! When I asked the s/a to see all the e/s', literally all the s/a's at the registers turned around and looked at me with a "wtf?!" expression. lol
But in the end, I spent over $150 (no e/s' though), so maybe if she would have taken all the e/s' out, I would have purchased more items.

Oh, a list of e/s' taped to the glass display would be awesome. Even if they made a shelf dispay type thing so they can literally pull it out like a drawer whenever someone asks to see "all" the e/s (like at a jewelry store).

ariesd

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Thanks Ariesd! When I asked the s/a to see all the e/s', literally all the s/a's at the registers turned around and looked at me with a "wtf?!" expression. lol
But in the end, I spent over $150 (no e/s' though), so maybe if she would have taken all the e/s' out, I would have purchased more items.

Oh, a list of e/s' taped to the glass display would be awesome. Even if they made a shelf dispay type thing so they can literally pull it out like a drawer whenever someone asks to see "all" the e/s (like at a jewelry store).

I know! I read what you said about asking them to take them ALL out so I didn't even bother to ask, but she actually offered! I felt really bad because she was supposed to go on her lunch break and she wouldn't go until I was done looking at the shadows.
ssad.gif

What's really odd/lame is they have the tester eyeshadows, and then they have a display of all of them in the boxes...I was thinking maybe they should put the tester next to the box with the name displayed so if you're looking for a specific color you can find the name, but you're still able to view all the shades at the same time. They definitely need to come up with a better system - it'll be less hassle for them and for us!

afloresm13

Hi all! I just went to Napa CCO this past weekend & this is what I remember them having...

Eyeshadows:

• Henna
  • Creme de Miel
  • Time & Space
  • Evening Aura
  • Flourishing
  • Post Haste
  • a couple from Style Warriors
  • pretty much all the ones listed in the post above
    smiles.gif
  • Mineralize eyeshadows: various trios, duos from Magic, Mirth & Mischief, and most of the ones from Colour Craft
Eyeshadow quads:

• Photorealism (I didn't see any more Notoriety)
  • Tempting
  • Tone: Grey
  • 1 Graphic Gardens palette (the one with pinkier/brown/peachier tones)
  • 1 palette from Magic, Mirth, & Mischief
  • Too Dolly from Hello Kitty
Pigments:

• about 5-8 Glitters
  • Tan
  • Cocomotion
  • Kitschmas
  • Pink Opal
  • Golden Lemon
  • Primary Yellow
  • Spiritualize
  • Antique Green
  • Chocolate Brown
  • Frozen White
  • probably about 5-7 more I can't remember...
Mineralize Skinfinishes & Powders:

• Porcelain Pink
  • Sunny by Nature
  • Cheeky Bronze
  • Triple Fusion
  • Smooth Merge
  • Pearlmatte face powder from Lillyland
Foundations:

• 4 shades of Studio Sculpt: NC37, NC40, NC50, and another darker one
  • about 5-6 shades of Moistureblend
  • about 3-5 shades of Studio Fix
  • a few loose mineralize powders
Lipsticks:
  • Viva Glam VI SE
  • Speak Louder
  • Stay in Touch
  • Total Wow
  • Morange
  • Big Bow (Hello Kitty)
  • Astral (Neo Sci Fi)
  • High Def
  • Warm me Up (Warm & Cozy)
  • Surprise Me (Magic, Mirth, & Mischief)
  • Bubbles
  • Rozz Revival
  • about 8-10 more
  • All lip kits from Magic, Mirth & Mischief
  • about 8-10 Pro Longwear shades
  • a few lipliners (retractable kind)
  • about 5 more lip sets from previous holiday collections
Lipglosses:
  • Goldyrocks dazzleglass
  • Utterly posh dazzleglass
  • Euro Beat dazzleglass
  • a couple lip lacquers
  • a few plushglasses
  • about 10-20 lipglasses including: Lustrewhite, Strawberry Blonde, Nico, Gold Rebel, Oh Baby, Little Vi
Blushes/Beauty Powders:
  • Earth to Earth mineralize blush
  • Hot Planet mineralize blush
  • Handfinish mineralize blush
  • The Perfect Cheek
  • Strada
  • Blunt
  • Pleasureful creme blush
  • Flirt & Tease
  • Conjure Up mineralize blush (Magic, Mirth, Mischief)
  • Superdupernatural mineralize blush(Magic, Mirth, Mischief)
  • Joie De Vivre cremeblend blush (Lillyland)
  • Florida cremeblend blush (Lillyland)
  • both Naked Honey powders
  • both Rose Romance powders
  • Sun Centred powder
  • Solar Riche bronzer
  • 2 face kits from Magic, Mirth, Mischief
Nail Polishes:

• about 10 polishes included a couple from Hello Kitty, and 2 from Style Black (Baby Goth Girl, & the black/gold one)
Eye products:
  • Moss Scape Paintpot
  • Greenstroke Paintpot
  • Fresco Rose Paintpot
  • B & V greasepaint sticks from Dsquared
  • a couple of shadesticks from Sugarsweet
  • Black Russian pearlglide eyeliner
  • about 4 shades of Liquidlast liner
  • about 6 shades of Fluidlines, including Blue Peep, Shade, Frostwhite, Rich Ground
  • about 5 shades of the chubby concealer pencils
  • 2-3 cream color bases
Other face/body products:

• the hot pink TLC from Dsquared
  • Close for Comfort TLC from Warm & Cozy
  • about 6-10 shades of Tendertones
  • 3 shades of Sun Tints
  • 2 shades of TLC sticks
  • Clear Creme Gloss Brilliance
  • Lustre Drops in: Sun Rush, Pink Rebel, & Bronze Hero
  • Fast Response Eye Cream
  • Moisturelush cream
  • the shimmer leg sprays
  • a couple Naked Honey body products
  • about 4-6 loose face shimmer powders
Miscellaneous:
  • Fafi tshirts
  • Hello Kitty doll
  • 2 brush kits from Magic, Mirth, Mischief
  • 1 Baby Blooms lipstick/lipgloss set (the one with High Strung lipstick, Cosmo lipstick, & Nymphette lipglass)
  • 2 holiday kits (1 with Melon pigment, Rich Ground Fluidline, & another product)
  • a couple of Monogram items
  • 165 brush
  • 225 brush
  • 224 SH brush
  • a few different mascaras at the front counter
  • MAC compact powder puffs
hope that helps
smiles.gif

Soundclash

Ladies, I've been hunting down the lillyland blushes for quite some time, I would be beyond grateful if someone could please CP them, I live in Canada and closest CCO to me is across the border with unimpressive stock. Again i would be very grateful, please pm me.

Latest posts