NARS Audacious Lipstick

Vandekamp

Getting ready for work. Wearing Liv :bouquet:
Jill, I love this professional look. Your makeup,is so pretty. You are very pretty in Liv. I think I will have to take a second look at this shade. Dang.

elegant-one

Thank you elegant-one! It was about time I contribute a little instead of just lurking!
smiles.gif
I'm so glad you did! You are a real beauty. What eyeshadow are you wearing?

Dominique is such a must have for everyone - it's lovely. Please stick around with us
friends.gif

Anarniel

I'm so glad you did! You are a real beauty. What eyeshadow are you wearing?

Dominique is such a must have for everyone - it's lovely. Please stick around with us
friends.gif
Thanks for the compliments, you are too kind, I'll definitely stick around! :) Yes, it's really unique shade, I have too many purple lipsticks, but none of them come even close to Dominique.

I'm wearing Make Up Factory matte eyeshadow 08, not sure are they available in the US, but it's almost the same as Rouge Bunny Rouge Chestnut Napped Appalis. :)

elegant-one

Thanks for the compliments, you are too kind, I'll definitely stick around! :) Yes, it's really unique shade, I have too many purple lipsticks, but none of them come even close to Dominique.

I'm wearing Make Up Factory matte eyeshadow 08, not sure are they available in the US, but it's almost the same as Rouge Bunny Rouge Chestnut Napped Appalis. :)
Thanks so much! I really like how the es looks on you, so I will look up the Rouge Bunny shade ;)

Mumii

I was wondering which one out of the two, Vera and Vivien, do you guys think would look better on an Asian girl with NC15-NC20 skin tone? Also, are the shades similar to colors like MAC Rebel, Fashion Revival, and Marc Jacobs Seduce Me?

Dolly Snow

I was wondering which one out of the two, Vera and Vivien, do you guys think would look better on an Asian girl with NC15-NC20 skin tone? Also, are the shades similar to colors like MAC Rebel, Fashion Revival, and Marc Jacobs Seduce Me?
Both would look lovely on you. Similar probably but not identical. More in the same family :)

Jill1228

Jill, I love this professional look. Your makeup,is so pretty. You are very pretty in Liv. I think I will have to take a second look at this shade. Dang.
Thanks girl. Surprisingly, I got a lot of love on the eye makeup yesterday. It was cold so had to throw a scarf on. Charlotte arrived last night. She's going on today Last day of work before vacation!!! :rasta:

Latest posts