NARS Audacious Lipstick

Dolly Snow

c6145c17_CAM02981.jpeg
Charlotte

PeachTwist

Thanks for the kind comments, lovelies! I hate how bad the swatches are but I figured eh, it's not like I was going anywhere and wearing them for more than 2mins so it doesn't matter that they look terrible -- it was just to give a rough idea.

Dolly -- Charlotte looks beautiful on you. I'm so excited to get it!

Dolly Snow

Hubba Hubba Dolly! :eyelove:  I love Charlotte on you and I love your hair colour too! 
Thank you Naomi :kiss: I needed a change lol
Holy shit D!!! You look sexy :thud:
:haha: brows you are so sweet!
Thanks for the kind comments, lovelies!  I hate how bad the swatches are but I figured eh, it's not like I was going anywhere and wearing them for more than 2mins so it doesn't matter that they look terrible -- it was just to give a rough idea. Dolly -- Charlotte looks beautiful on you.  I'm so excited to get it!
Thank you Peach :)
Wowza!!! Looks amazing! Love your hair
:heart: thank you
Beautiful D!!! :eyelove:
V :hug: thank you
Ooh, nice, ladies!
:heart:

lippieluv2013

Michiyo is the top swatch. Not feeling it. I'm returning it
Now I love me some Charlotte
Totally understand the return on Michiyo. I just knew that I was going to love that one but when I swatched it, the love was not reciprocated. Not a good color choice for me so she has been pulled from my Wish List. But Charlotte on the other hand is one hot little mama and you look fab! She was on my radar but I think that your pic just pushed her to the list. LOL

hitchcockblonde

So my order of Bette and Raquel just came and Bette was not packaged in the nice little bubble wrap they usually come in but more annoying was that the actual lipstick had come completely out of the bullet. I opened it and the lipstick was attached to the lid instead of inside the bullet and it is all squashed on top. I know it is easily salvageable but I am irritated. And my Rita still hasn't shipped yet.