NARS Audacious Lipstick

Dolly Snow

Oh my Dolly - you look AMAZINGLY Beautiful in Charlotte!
eyelove.gif
drinkup.gif
Thank you my dear sweet Elegant
heart.gif

CiaoBellaa

Quote: Originally Posted by hitchcockblonde
So my order of Bette and Raquel just came and Bette was not packaged in the nice little bubble wrap they usually come in but more annoying was that the actual lipstick had come completely out of the bullet. I opened it and the lipstick was attached to the lid instead of inside the bullet and it is all squashed on top. I know it is easily salvageable but I am irritated. And my Rita still hasn't shipped yet.

Hope you get this sorted out! Definitely call, they should replace it.

Medgal07

A better pic of me in Leslie. Despite it being a bit dry, I'm glad I have it. :)

Beautiful Naomi!! Very nice color on you!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Dolly Snow

Charlotte
I knew it would look good on you Dolly----It looks VERY good on you Dolly!!!!!! You and Naomi are killing it today!!!

Vandekamp

A better pic of me in Leslie. Despite it being a bit dry, I'm glad I have it. :)
You look amazing in Leslie, Naomi. I love your mole. I wanted one so bad in my 20's that I used to use a black marker to create one EVERY day. Lol crazy, huh?

shontay07108

Look at Dolly rocking the hell out of Charlotte. I guess I gotta get it now. Having Dark Room, I can see they're different. Back on the list it goes again.

ChosenOne

SO was there an issue with Charlotte? Chosenone mentioned something in the All things Sephora thread and said to come to this thread, but I can't find it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

I believe her lipstick came slightly dented at the tip and so she had to exchange it for another!!

Sorry I'm not on here that often anymore...I got a full time job (finally) a few months ago and it's kicking my butt! Well, really the hour commute each way is what's exhausting, but I digress... Yes, the Charlotte I had received during the VIB sale had an odd mark on it. It wasn't on the very tip of the lipstick, but on the bottom of the slanted part of the lipstick, at the part before the product goes straight down. I posted a photo if you want to see, since I'm probably not describing it very well. It looked like a problem with the mold the lipstick was made in, but I was curious so I went to a Sephora and looked at a fresh one there. It had a similar mark, but much smaller. Since the mark was in the same spot as the other one, I'm sticking with my theory of the mold for the lipstick being slightly off. Not a problem really, and I'm sure it's not Charlotte-specific, but it was still something I wanted to investigate a little before putting it on my lips!

elegant-one

Look at Dolly rocking the hell out of Charlotte. I guess I gotta get it now. Having Dark Room, I can see they're different. Back on the list it goes again.
icon_eek.gif
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charlotte is super beautiful on! YOU GO GET IT GIRL!
bangin.gif
girlhaha.gif
heart.gif

Jill1228

c6145c17_CAM02981.jpeg
Charlotte
Dolly be wearing the hell out of Charlotte. Damn girl. Naomi you look divine in Leslie My man loved me in the Charlotte lipstick...just saying Heading to Kansas City in the morning. Going to pick up my MUFE I have on hold and possibly another audacious lippie