NARS Audacious Lipstick

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF] Beautiful Naomi!!  Very nice color on you!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I knew it would look good on you Dolly----It looks VERY good on you Dolly!!!!!!   You and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Naomi are killing it today!!![/COLOR]
You look amazing in Leslie, Naomi. I love your mole. I wanted one so bad in my 20's that I used to use a black marker to create one EVERY day. Lol crazy, huh?
Thanks a lot rocksteadybaby! :)  Thank you NaomiH! Leslie looks great on you, it goes so well with your skin tone. :) Dolly - Charlotte is stunning on you, I'm totally getting the Snow White vibe. :D
Thank you ladies, y'all are too kind. :heart: Vandekamp, I used to want the Cindy Crawford type mole over my lip and used to do the same thing. Lol

butterflyeyes

I wore Leslie today for the show but silly me didn't think to take a close up. The pic I posted on IG of me today isn't close enough to really feature the lippie :cry: But it's a pretty color. Had to touch it up once in 8.5 hrs.

DILLIGAF

I called last night and they are sending a replacement and I get to keep the damaged one
yahoo.gif
Where did you order from?

elegant-one

Yay on getting snow! The pom poms are so adorable. It looks like we are getting the Christmas mood now.

Beautiful. Love your hair colour against your skin too.

Great swatches. I thought of getting Claudie and Angela too. You have Marisa too right? Can you compare them? Does Marisa look very yellow/warm?

Quote:

Beautiful! Greta was love at first sight and the one I picked when I first saw swatches of the Audacious lipsticks.
wavey.gif
Hi my dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie is a great choice! I love that shade on. No, I don't think Maris is warm. I have swatches of her here somewhere in this thread but I can post another.
Greta is a must have!

Prettypackages

I have Catherine, Liv, Fanny (if I can find it), Grace, Marlene, and Michayko (sp) on my list. I'm thinking about Anna or Anita, I need a neutral. @shontay07108 what was your favorite neutral again?

Dolly Snow

Vanessa is such a beautiful color that complements your complexion. Gorgeous!!
Thank you
heart.gif
it is pulling more nude in this picture, though it is more mauve in person.
But I truly love this shade, it is so easy to wear.
I plan on getting a few more of the "nude" shades