NARS Audacious Lipstick

hitchcockblonde

Hope you get this sorted out! Definitely call, they should replace it.
I called last night and they are sending a replacement and I get to keep the damaged one
yahoo.gif

Dolly Snow

Thanks. Pray that there's not much snow today. 5 hour drive to KC. I fly home from Vegas on 11/20. We fly back into KC and drive home
Darn, I miss you by 2 days. Enjoy Jill. I want to see your haul babe :wink:
Thanks a lot rocksteadybaby! :)  Thank you NaomiH! Leslie looks great on you, it goes so well with your skin tone. :) Dolly - Charlotte is stunning on you, I'm totally getting the Snow White vibe. :D
Thank you darling! :heart: she is my fave Snow White I mean, so it makes me :D

butterflyeyes

I picked up Julie and Leslie today at TMS and they will be sending me Domonique and Anna from the NY boutique since they didn't have either color here (and apparently Domonique is a boutique exclusive). Also got El Agua Velvet Lip Liner to go with Domonique whenever it arrives. For whatever reason they only brought about 15 colors :sigh: If I get more time to sneak down on the floor tomorrow I might grab some more. I was trying to behave...not to mention my patience was nominal since I was so tired lol. Almost grabbed a backup to my Ita brush since I could get it with the discount lol

Dolly Snow

I picked up Julie and Leslie today at TMS and they will be sending me Domonique and Anna from the NY boutique since they didn't have either color here (and apparently Domonique is a boutique exclusive). Also got El Agua Velvet Lip Liner to go with Domonique whenever it arrives. For whatever reason they only brought about 15 colors :sigh: If I get more time to sneak down on the floor tomorrow I might grab some more. I was trying to behave...not to mention my patience was nominal since I was so tired lol. Almost grabbed a backup to my Ita brush since I could get it with the discount lol
I want to see Julie and Leslie on you asap!

butterflyeyes

I want to see Julie and Leslie on you asap!
I'll try to do it tomorrow....but I might not be able to do it until I get back home from Orlando...sometimes Monday. I was so tired that when I got up to my room I just took a shower and have been lazy the rest of the evening. :haha:

Dolly Snow

I'll try to do it tomorrow....but I might not be able to do it until I get back home from Orlando...sometimes Monday. I was so tired that when I got up to my room I just took a shower and have been lazy the rest of the evening. :haha:
Be lazy babe you deserve it! Lol girl I'll be waiting :whip: