NARS Audacious Lipstick

elegant-one

pompom.gif
flower.gif
Enjoy it hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeachTwist

Okay, so...

I just went upstairs to try on all my Audacious lipsticks as I'd yet to do so. I'd swatched them but not applied them.

Now, here's the problem: I've worn makeup maybe 2x this ENTIRE year... but I've still been buying because I'm a sick, sick hoarder. Anyway, due to health issues as some of you know I don't tend to wear it often, get to go out, etc. But I thought about the fact partner and I are going to a Christmas meal with his family at some restaurant and that I'd like to dress up and wear make-up and decide what colour I'd like to wear.

I swear it's like I've forgotten how to apply lipstick. I know I was only trying them on and it doesn't matter about how careful I am etc at this point especially as I'm not even wearing other make-up but holy crap. SO wonky. It's unbelievable. I was going to post photos I took of each one but I'm not sure I want to as my skin looks terrible (oily pore-ish mess) and my application in the pics is horrific, lol.

EDIT: Eff it. Who cares.

Anita:

Anna:

Audrey:

Liv:

Vivien:

Again, PLEASE excuse the horrific application. I just swiped it on without much care. No lipliner or lipbalm underneath. I'm about NC15. Taken indoors with flash on Samsung S5.

Prettypackages

Okay, so...

I just went upstairs to try on all my Audacious lipsticks as I'd yet to do so. I'd swatched them but not applied them.

Now, here's the problem: I've worn makeup maybe 2x this ENTIRE year... but I've still been buying because I'm a sick, sick hoarder. Anyway, due to health issues as some of you know I don't tend to wear it often, get to go out, etc. But I thought about the fact partner and I are going to a Christmas meal with his family at some restaurant and that I'd like to dress up and wear make-up and decide what colour I'd like to wear.

I swear it's like I've forgotten how to apply lipstick. I know I was only trying them on and it doesn't matter about how careful I am etc at this point especially as I'm not even wearing other make-up but holy crap. SO wonky. It's unbelievable. I was going to post photos I took of each one but I'm not sure I want to as my skin looks terrible (oily pore-ish mess) and my application in the pics is horrific, lol.

Anita:

Anna:

Audrey:

Liv:

Vivien:

Again, PLEASE excuse the horrific application. I just swiped it on without much care. No lipliner or lipbalm underneath. I'm about NC15. Taken indoors with flash on Samsung S5.
I LOVE Anna and Audrey on you!! They all look great!

NaomiH

OUtlaw is awesome.
I'm still undecided on Almeria... do you love it?

Would you mine swatching them? At your leisure of course.

Gorgeous, I want this now...
THis looks like a Movie Poster.
Why not? Can you swatch it for us?

I LOVE Anna and Audrey on you!! They all look great!
I don't have Almeria, but I did swatch it in store and it's really lovely.

NaomiH

Okay, so...

Anita:

Anna:

Audrey:

Liv:

Vivien:

Nice swatches, Peach! They all look great on you!

elegant-one

A better pic of me in Leslie. Despite it being a bit dry, I'm glad I have it. :)
Its so perfect on you my dear! I think its really lovely with your complexion.................& balls
girlhaha.gif
I don't know if you're wearing them, but I had to get it in there.

NaomiH

Its so perfect on you my dear! I think its really lovely with your complexion.................& balls
girlhaha.gif
I don't know if you're wearing them, but I had to get it in there.
Thank you Elegant!
love.gif

I've really warmed up to the shade, it's so wearable and flattering. :)

PS. I am wearing my balls!
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

Okay, so... I just went upstairs to try on all my Audacious lipsticks as I'd yet to do so.  I'd swatched them but not applied them. Now, here's the problem:  I've worn makeup maybe 2x this ENTIRE year... but I've still been buying because I'm a sick, sick hoarder.  Anyway, due to health issues as some of you know I don't tend to wear it often, get to go out, etc.  But I thought about the fact partner and I are going to a Christmas meal with his family at some restaurant and that I'd like to dress up and wear make-up and decide what colour I'd like to wear. I swear it's like I've forgotten how to apply lipstick.  I know I was only trying them on and it doesn't matter about how careful I am etc at this point especially as I'm not even wearing other make-up but holy crap.  SO wonky.  It's unbelievable.  I was going to post photos I took of each one but I'm not sure I want to as my skin looks terrible (oily pore-ish mess) and my application in the pics is horrific, lol. EDIT:  Eff it.  Who cares. Anita: Anna: Audrey: Liv: Vivien: Again, PLEASE excuse the horrific application.  I just swiped it on without much care.  No lipliner or lipbalm underneath.  I'm about NC15.  Taken indoors with flash on Samsung S5.
Lovely peach! Love them on you
A better pic of me in Leslie. Despite it being a bit dry, I'm glad I have it. :)
Gorgeous Naomi

Latest posts