NARS Audacious Lipstick

Monsy

i think it's just business decision $$$$

i do not like to see nars as other HE brands... I like nars as innovative edgy brand

Tahlia

Yes, but I don't like it at all because I don't see any reasonable reason. Dior, Chanel or YSL are luxurious designer brands (not only cosmetics as we know) for a long time ago so to speak, but NARS? Even if I love NARS, I don't understand them.
i think it's just business decision $$$$ i do not like to see nars as other HE brands... I like nars as innovative edgy brand 
Exactly. Why try to be something they're not? NARS has so many loyal consumers, it's obvious the brand is doing something right. I don't see any reason why they need to change their direction, besides maybe greed.

Dominique33

i think it's just business decision $$$$ i do not like to see nars as other HE brands... I like nars as innovative edgy brand 
I could not agree more, it is edgy ( and many people here prefer Chanel or Dior, because they do not even see Nars is unique ). If I had to choose just 1 brand for the rest of my Life it would be Nars ! And I do love high end brands too.

MACina

i do not like to see nars as other HE brands... I like nars as innovative edgy brand
Exactly!!!!!!!!!! Me too
iagree.gif

Lisianthus

And Audacious lipsticks are categorized as a prestige line just like Dual-intensity eyeshadows and more expensive than current ones. ($29 or $30 or so). They're magnetic cases.
Love Devotion is on the DC list for sure? I need a backup. I love the sheer lipsticks so I hope they don't discontinue too many of them.

MaitaiFluff

I've been avoiding this thread because I know I don't need any more lipsticks. Of course I poke my head in, and now I'm in love.

Aquamarine1543

I'm really in a big trouble. I just heard this collection and new Kabuki brushes (two face brushes and one eyeshadow brush) will come out in August. (between at the beginning of and in the middle of Aug.)
Since I'm a big fan of their Kabuki brushes, I can't really save my wallet in Aug. I can't imagine how much I'm going to spend. Oh boy.
blinks.gif

elegant-one

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33

I could not agree more, it is edgy ( and many people here prefer Chanel or Dior, because they do not even see Nars is unique ). If I had to choose just 1 brand for the rest of my Life it would be Nars ! And I do love high end brands too.
I so agree with both of you lovely ladies! This is why I've always loved Nars too

elegant-one

I don't know if these are supposed to be out already, or if there was a blackout until a specific date and the person who posted these didn't listen, but they were posted on the web. So I share. I'm just the messenger. ^^

ANGELA – Orchid Rose

ANITA – Antique Rose

ANNABELLA – Poppy Red

AUDREY – Currant

BETTE – Burgundy

BRIGITTE – Natural Pink

CHARLOTTE – Deep Burgundy

CLAUDIA – Cool Pink

FANNY – Rich Berry

GERALDINE – Tangerine

GRACE – Bright Coral Pink

GRETA – Wild Azalea

JANET – Magenta

JEANNE – Red Cherry

JULIETTE – Coral Pink

LANA – Bright Orange Red

LESLIE – Deep Cherry Red

MARLENE – Brick

MICHIYO – Hot Pink

NATALIE – Flamingo

OLIVIA – Dark Red

RAQUEL – Beige Pink

RITA – Scarlet Red

VERA – Raspberry

Source: http://kenderasia.com/nars-fall-2014-collection-20-anniversary/
icon_eek.gif
eyelove.gif
I want EVERY single one of these!!!!

Aquamarine1543

My first items which will make my wallet cry in August. New Kabuki brushes! They're not lipsticks, but anyway.lol

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-kabuki-brushes-august-2014#comment-1887404

Aquamarine1543

Btw, it's really funny most of NARS boutique stores didn't give me right information. Three of them (among four) said the launch date of the brushes is Aug 18th or 20th.
The other one said Aug 1st, but this boutique also said Audacious lipsticks will come out on the same day. Since we don't get any official information about the lipsticks, I guess the other store also doesn't have right information.
I mean they're "NARS boutique" stores. Do they have right information at least? lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
My first items which will make my wallet cry in August. New Kabuki brushes! They're not lipsticks, but anyway.lol

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-kabuki-brushes-august-2014#comment-1887404

Btw, it's really funny most of NARS boutique stores didn't give me right information. Three of them (among four) said the launch date is Aug 18th or 20th.
The other one said Aug 1st, but this boutique also said Audacious lipsticks will come out on the same day. Since we don't get any official information about the lipsticks, I guess the other store is also wrong.
I mean they're "NARS boutique" stores. Do they have right information at least? lol
Those brushes look really nice. I love my Yachiyo, although I find that it isn't as soft as it was now that I've washed it several times. I'll wait to decide on these until I see what the Canadian prices are.

Aquamarine1543

Agreed. I'm wondering if there's a discount for buying in bulk.

Those brushes look really nice. I love my Yachiyo, although I find that it isn't as soft as it was now that I've washed it several times. I'll wait to decide on these until I see what the Canadian prices are.

I'm not a big fan of their regular brushes (pricey but scratchy), but I love their Kabuki lines especially Yachiyo just like you. And I agree Yachiyo isn't soft, but I think it's the best match for their blushes.
I tried many brushes to apply their blushes, but Yachiyo is the best so far. :)

shontay07108

So many colors stand out to me. I can leave most of the reds behind, though. I do want to get Bette because I love Bette Davis.

Aquamarine1543

According to NARS customer service, The release dates for new Kabuki brushes and Audacious lipsticks have been pushed back to September.
If it's true, I'm not happy about it.:(

Dear NARS Client,

Thank you for your interest in NARS Cosmetics.

The three new Kabuki Brushes and the 40 new shades of lipstick are not scheduled to launch online until August. They will be available in stores as of September.

Kind regards,

Beau S.
Customer Care
NARS Cosmetics