NARS Audacious Lipstick

Aquamarine1543

I just heard NARS has recently had some issues with manufacturing because they relocated two manufacturing plants. This is the main cause of the delay and the terrible CS. They really should fix this.
Plus, because of that, the launch dates of Audacious lipsticks and new Kabuki brushes have been pushed back to August 15th or 20th. (The original launch dates were August 1st.)

Aquamarine1543

It looks like 10 shades are going to be exclusive at NARS boutiques and website. (I mean in the U.S)
So technically 30 shades are the official shades.
According to my source, the launch date of NARS boutiques or website is in the middle of August.

http://iconosquare.com/p/775423615893517562_310224620

katred

Specktra Bestie
Nice to see HR pushing the line already. I'm a little annoyed that some shades will be site-only, since there have been so many horror stories about dealing with their customer service. I'm nervous to order from them.

Aquamarine1543

Nice to see HR pushing the line already. I'm a little annoyed that some shades will be site-only, since there have been so many horror stories about dealing with their customer service. I'm nervous to order from them.
Agreed. I'm almost sure 10 shades are exclusive at NARS boutiques and website because the japanese blogger who I mentioned here on 2 or 3rd page also said "30 shades" will come out in Japan even if 40 lipsticks are in the pic.
After this collection, I'm so done with NARS until I get back to NYC. I can't stand their customer service anymore and don't want to get stress. I was planning to buy new Kabuki brushes too, but now I'm not sure because one of my friends said TF brushes are amazing! So I'm considering I'm going to get them instead of Kabuki ones.

elegant-one

I hate ordering from Nars....but I'm sure I will for some of the exclusive ones
sigh.gif

Hahaha...40 new lipsticks ...I said I was going to buy them all
girlhaha.gif
before I knew there were 40

Haven

NARS online CS is horrible. Online exclusive shades, however, will probably force me to order from the site yet again.

Aquamarine1543

Nars has unveiled its fall Audacious Lipstick Collection campaign as part of the company’s 20th anniversary, featuring a portrait of British actress Charlotte Rampling that François Nars took. Nars, a known cinephile, often references movies in his collections and product names. He had been a longtime fan of the actress. “Charlotte’s ability to transform is unparalleled,” he said. “Whether captured in pieces of artwork, through the lens of a magazine photographer or on the big screen, she has an amazing power to encompass a character, ” he said. He photographed Rampling in New York, enlisting artist James Kaliardos for makeup and hairstylist Didier Malige.

The ad is slated to appear in Vogue, Grazia, Harpers Bazaar, Glamour, Elle and Marie Claire throughout the U.K., Korea, Taiwan and Thailand, beginning Aug. 15.

http://www.wwd.com/media-news/fashion-memopad/the-big-shot-7820460

Another article:

Set to launch in glossy titles from mid-August
onwards, Nars reveals its latest campaign face is 68-year-old British actress, Charlotte Rampling

Cult make-up label Nars has unveiled its campaign for Autumn – the 'Audacious Lipstick Collection' campaign as part of the brand’s 20th anniversary, featuring a portrait of British actress Charlotte Rampling that was taken by François Nars. Nars often references movies in his collections and product names and has been a longtime fan of the actress. “Charlotte’s ability to transform is unparalleled,” he said. “Whether captured in pieces of artwork, through the lens of a magazine photographer or on the big screen, she has an amazing power to encompass a character.” He photographed Rampling in New York, enlisting make-up artist James Kaliardos and hairstylist Didier Malige. http://www.buro247.com/me/beauty/news/nars-unveils-20th-anniversary-campaign.html

Aquamarine1543

No color story yet, but enjoy!

Charlotte which is dark bordeaux is missing in the pics.

U.S launch date- August 15th (NARS boutiques and website), September 1st (others)

http://chicprofile.com/2014/08/nars-audacious-lipstick-collection-for-fall-2014.html

Aquamarine1543

girlhaha.gif

You just may end up right there with me
greengrin.gif

th_WeAreDoomed.png

But I'm going to try not to buy many red and nude lipsticks. Maybe just one or two each shade. I need to keep talking to myself like "You already have many red lippies and you usually don't use nude shades that much." until the launch date.
lmao.gif

MACina

^^^ Dang it!!! Now I just might be buying close to 40 lipsticks
icon_eek.gif
sigh.gif
lmao.gif

They are gorgeous!

Good to know....I only have 18 on my list
girlhaha.gif

I want the pinks, fuchsias, burgundys and the lavender one.

Fortunatly I am not into reds and not too much into corals!

Jaymuhlee

Yeah, I'm also doomed. I came back to reply and I added two more. My tentative list consists of Janet, Fanny, Vera, Audrey, Michiyo, Angela, Liv, Silvia, and Dominique.

Calming down will commence in 3...2...1...