NARS Audacious Lipstick

Aquamarine1543

Yeah, I'm also doomed. I came back to reply and I added two more. My tentative list consists of Janet, Fanny, Vera, Audrey, Michiyo, Angela, Liv, Silvia, and Dominique.

Calming down will commence in 3...2...1...

I'm a sucker for pink, lavender, fuchsia and magenta, so I will be in trouble.
heat.gif

I think I'm going to choose only one between Janet, Fanny and Vera and also only one between Angela and Silvia because they look quite similar.
Janet and Angela are on my wishlist so far! And of course, Audrey, Michiyo and Dominique are already on my list too.

MACina

I'm a sucker for pink, lavender, fuchsia and magenta, so I will be in trouble.
heat.gif

I think I'm going to choose only one between Janet, Fanny and Vera and also only one between Angela and Silvia because they look quite similar.
Janet and Angela are on my wishlist so far! And of course, Audrey, Michiyo and Dominique are already on my list too.
Same here
eyelove.gif

Jaymuhlee

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543 I'm a sucker for pink, lavender, fuchsia and magenta, so I will be in trouble.
heat.gif

Yes, great calls! I'll have to see which ones suit my skin tone best, for sure. I'm not even sure I'll be able to pull off Dominique considering I have an untouched MAC Quite Cute in my collection that needs rehoming. I'll probably pass on Michiyo, too, since I have so many fuchsias already! I'm hoping to get 4, tops.

Aquamarine1543

Yes, great calls! I'll have to see which ones suit my skin tone best, for sure. I'm not even sure I'll be able to pull off Dominique considering I have an untouched MAC Quite Cute in my collection that needs rehoming. I'll probably pass on Michiyo, too, since I have so many fuchsias already! I'm hoping to get 4, tops.

less redder and lighter/brighter: Janet> Fanny> Vera (They're all in magenta families)
less purpler and brighter: Dominique> Angela> Silvia (They're in violet/purple families)

So that's why I said we only need one of them from each family.lol
I know MAC Quite Cute is awful, but NARS lipsticks are much more wearable even if shades look similar based on my experience, so I think Dominique could be fine and it reminds me of MAC Blooming Lovely rather than Quite Cute.:)

By the way, 9 nude lipsticks look really similar to each other. Almost indistinguishable. (Esp, Vanessa and Raqual almost look identical.) We seriously need to see some swatches of them. lol

My preliminary list:

Angela
Annabella
Carmen
Claudia
Grace
Greta
Janet
Juliette
Kelly
Marisa
Michiyo
Natalie
Rita

Undecided (because most of them look quite similar):

Anita
Anna
Audrey (I think I'll buy it because I'm a big fan of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.)
Barbara
Brigitte
Catherine
Dominique
Jane
Julie
Marlene/Olivia
Raquel
Silvia
Vanessa

So I'm doomed.
lmao.gif

Aquamarine1543

www.temptalia.com/nars-audacious-lipstick-fall-2014#more-171546 The official info is up. Btw $32 per lipstick? Are they crazy????? Besides I want 5 lipsticks which are exclusive at Barney's. I mean it sucks!!! Why do they make some exclusive ones?

Jaymuhlee

www.temptalia.com/nars-audacious-lipstick-fall-2014#more-171546 The official info is up. Btw $32 per lipstick? Are they crazy????? Besides I want 5 lipsticks which are exclusive at Barney's. I mean it sucks!!! Why do they make some exclusive ones?
Well, damn. Hopefully these are incredibly drying and I can employ the fluffy white cloud of adorableness/skipping dude because I wasn't expecting to pay YSL/Givenchy prices for NARS, like, ever.

veronikawithak

Quote: Originally Posted by Dominique33
In the US 32 $ not to mention the vault ( I saw it on T. website, lippies + np.... 500 $ !
sigh.gif
)

I haven't seen the official Canadian price yet, just speculating based on the US $32 price. Regular ones are $26 USD/$30 CAD so a $6 increase would be $36 here.

Aquamarine1543

You know what? It's little bit funny the lipsticks which are exclusive at Barney's are really similar to other 30 shades.
For example, Annabella and Carmen (Carmen is slightly redder and darker), Grace and Kelly (Grace is slightly redder), Claudia and Marisa (Claudia has a hint of purple).
I need Dominique, but I can't find any similar shades from 30 shades!!!
angry.gif