NARS Fall 2010

paopao

Here's the promo pic from the colection. It's Daphne Guiness, wearing a purple e/s called like her.

t24t.jpg

MzzRach

Stunning promo pic. Huge improvement over the Spring and Summer 2010 images (I love Amber Valetta, but those images/looks did not inspire me at all)

Andrew

What I love about Daphne is that what ever you put her in, either clothes, hair or make up she totally owns it, its never the other way round..now thats a "muse" I love what NARS has done here, but is it just me or does the right hand eyebrow look questionable?

On the subject of Muses..I reckon Tilda Swinton would make a fantastic model/muse..She has such a strange beauty,

Kindly yours

Andrew

MzzRach

I love Tilda Swinton! She has an amazing androgynous look that would be brilliant for a beauty campaign. Perhaps if Viktor & Rolf ever did a cosmetic range.....she would be perfect.

Ingenue

Oh, I was wondering if anyone had seen this ES alone just yet! I guess I'll have to wait until the 15th. I'm DEFINITELY getting it. I've never met a purple hue that I didn't love... lol.

HOTasFCUK

Wow very pretty! Loving the colour on her lips and all the jewels around her. Can't wait to see what NARS will come out with next. Hoping for some new blushes for fall!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Stunning promo pic. Huge improvement over the Spring and Summer 2010 images (I love Amber Valetta, but those images/looks did not inspire me at all)

She looked an old 70's screen queen, a Catherine Denueve wanna be but awful, the look was not inspiring and neither were the products. I do need new blushes from them in powder form, though..

Tavia

Some of the products will be available in a Limited Edition.

I will post here just some of the information and a few photos.

Mono Eyeshadow $23 in Daphne, Mangrove, Coconut Grove
Duo Eyeshadow $26 in Rajasthan (Indian inspired), Tzarine (Russia inspired)
Soft Touch Eye Pencil $24 in Palladium
Blush $26 in Douceur
Lipstick $24 in Rouge Basque
Lip Gloss $24 in Strawberry
Nail Polish $16 Zulu - repromote

NARS-fall-2010-makeup-collection.jpg

NARS-fall-2010-Daphne-mono-eyeshadow.jpg

NARS-fall-2010-Mangrove-mono-eyeshadow.jpg

NARS-fall-2010-Rajasthan-duo-eyeshadow.jpg

NARS-fall-2010-Palladium-eye-pencil.jpg

NARS-fall-2010-Strawberry-fields-lip-gloss.jpg

Ingenue

I want all the single shadows (even the brown), the pencil, the lipstick and gloss, and FOR SURE that nail polish! I've been trying to get my hands on Zulu since the FIRST time it showed up!

Latest posts