NARS Fall 2010

shy_makeup_girl

Daphne mono eyeshadow & Rajasthan eyeshadow duo will be mine!!!!
greengrin.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
Karen from MBB just posted some swatches for this! I'm happy that she also included swatches on NW20 skintone (which is closer to mine than Karen's complexion)

NARS Fall 2010: A Playful Mix of Texture and Pigment: Makeup and Beauty Blog: Makeup Reviews, Beauty Tips and Drugstore Beauty Finds

Thanks for posting!!!! I want the first two eyeshadow duos BAD!!! I'm disappointed there are no new blushes though!

ETA: I was just on Temptalia and there will be a blush with this collection:

Douceur Blush ($26.00)
A soft pink-brown hue that lightly imparts a honeyed brown kiss of innocence on cheeks. Unique to the Fall 2010 collection, the powder is lightly etched with the NARS logo. Use to contour from the apple of the cheek upward; warm forehead, jaw line and nose.

TheTeenageMuse

I wonder why Francois always uses India? I know it's pretty easy to be inspired by the country but I wonder if there's more to it. Did he travel there?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I do so hope the new blush will show up on me, Please!Please!

My thoughts exactly!!!! I really hope it works for my skin tone, even if only as a highlighter. That purple eye shadow will be mine!

HOTasFCUK

That blush kinda reminds me of a powder version of Pennylane cream blush or a less sparkly Oasis. Either way....i want!!!!!

psmap85

Fall collection up on sephora.com, but not in stock yet. Also, some of the limited edition blush lipgloss colors are in stock.

SmokeSignal16

Just wanted to let ya'll know you can buy it now from Nordstroms! They don't have it all together as a collection but if you look under the categories like Blush, Douceur is in the line up and the eyeshadow duos pull up also, happy hauling!

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmap85
Fall collection up on sephora.com, but not in stock yet. Also, some of the limited edition blush lipgloss colors are in stock.

Which of the blushes were LE? I feel like i've seen them all at Sephora but i want to make sure so if its no longer available, i can order it online!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Where can you order NARS if your in Canada?
I want the new blush!

Sephora has a good selection of Nars products. Also some Bay's have a Nars counter. We have one in the Rideau Centre in Ottawa. And finally if you have access to Murale they also sell it there

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
I ordered the blush, Daphne, both duos, and the lipgloss! cant wait to get them!

You please MUST post pics and swatches of the duos and blush!
th_worship.gif

Ingenue

I ordered the Daphne shadow, the blush and the lipstick. I can wait on the others...

I still plan to get the pencil, the other two single shadows and the Strawberry Fields gloss.

I have a big order lined up for NARS in the coming weeks, so I'll likely get them then.

I did NOT see the Zulu nail polish. Does anyone know if it's definitely coming back?

Ally4MAC

I dont know if this is allowed so if it isn't, please tell me and I'll take it down. If you spend $25, temptalia just posted that if you type temptalia in the coupon code box, you can get 3 samples of their lipglosses. It gave me a reason to order the blush.

Latest posts