NARS Fall 2010

Lisianthus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Where can you order NARS if your in Canada?
I want the new blush!

Sephora.com also ships to Canada if your local Bay doesn't have a NARS counter. NARS.com is still holding out on shipping to Canada. Bad, bad NARS!

BTW does anyone know when this will be available in stores, specifically Sephora? I did ask the last time I was there but the SA was completely clueless.

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I do so hope the new blush will show up on me, Please!Please!

same here!

mac_aiken

I got to play with this collection yesterday. It is beautiful.

Daphne shadow is gorgeous in the pan but I found that once I applied it I couldn't tell a difference between it and MUFE #92 which I already own. I passed.

The blush (I forget the name) is really very pretty. I am still on the fence about this one.

Strawberry Fields l/g is very pretty but I passed on this one. It wasn't a standout for someone like me who has alot of berry shade l/g. I expected the color to be a bit pinker and/or brighter.

Palladium eyeshadow pencil is bright, gorgeous and fun. This was my impulse buy of the day. I love it with black liner.

Both e/s duos are gorgeous. I bought Rajasthan which is a gold/almond color and a beautiful blue/gray/muted teal type color. Definitely the stand out of the two. I originally passed on Tzarina (sp?) because I have so many champagne colored shadows but the gray shade in this one is so pretty that I may have to go back and get it after all.

Overall a gorgeous collection. I really wish they had done a n/p with this though.

miss_dre

This collection is simply fabulous! If you live in Ottawa, Murale has it out already! I was playing around with it at work the other day and let's just say I want it all! The pencil is amazing and will be mine, as are the blush, Daphne e/s, and the duos! =P

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_dre
This collection is simply fabulous! If you live in Ottawa, Murale has it out already! I was playing around with it at work the other day and let's just say I want it all! The pencil is amazing and will be mine, as are the blush, Daphne e/s, and the duos! =P

thanks, I shall get to Murale ASAP!

Camnagem

Both duos and the blush are heading my way...I may have to get the gloss too, it looks delicious!

PS: I love my NARS, has there always been a sub-forum here? Man, I'm blind!
lol.gif

HOTasFCUK

Can't wait to see everyones swatches especially the duos! And i'm goign to check Murale here in Toronto....time to use my SDM optimum points!

Andrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
I wonder why Francois always uses India? I know it's pretty easy to be inspired by the country but I wonder if there's more to it. Did he travel there?

I would imagine that he has spent some time in India..he lives I believe on a private Island somewhere in the Indian Ocean..I cant remember where I read that but I think it was the TIMES Newspaper here in England, they were doing an article about him..I doubt he lives there all the time but goes between New York and Europe and then hops back to his private Island when he needs a recharge..This is pure speculation I cannot back this up but I seem to remember reading something about a private island/Indian Ocean deal..

what a life..

Andrew

kimmae17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
You please MUST post pics and swatches of the duos and blush!
th_worship.gif

as soon as they arrive i will!

Nastka

Can anybody confirm which of the items are limited edition and which ones are permanent? There is quite a lot of confusion and misinformation going around. Are Daphne, Coconut Grove, Douceur and Tzarina really the only perms?

TheTeenageMuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Where can you order NARS if your in Canada?
I want the new blush!

Holts also carries them. The SAs in Sephora are so ignorant when it comes to new collections. But I can't blame them when there are like 60 different brands!

It's out in Murale? Really?! *Goes to google map*

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastka
Can anybody confirm which of the items are limited edition and which ones are permanent? There is quite a lot of confusion and misinformation going around. Are Daphne, Coconut Grove, Douceur and Tzarina really the only perms?

I'm unsure as well but i did see some girl who swatched the two duos and the blush and she also took a pic of the labels on the box. Only the blush said limited edition under Douceur so i'm assuming that one for sure!

TheTeenageMuse- Someone posted on the last page that they saw it at Murale in Ottawa so i was assuming we should have it too in Toronto. There is a Murale at Shops on Don Mills at Don Mills and Lawrence (wait, i'm 99% sure there is!) so i want to check there and use my optimum points to get some free NARS! I hate paying retail for NARS but damn for those duos i will gladly pay $40+ CND for them!
th_worship.gif

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTeenageMuse
Holts also carries them. The SAs in Sephora are so ignorant when it comes to new collections. But I can't blame them when there are like 60 different brands!

unfortuantely, we never know when a new product or collection is coming in. We can speculate which month, but we never know when. I do a lot of the stock, and i only find out when i open a box and see the product. And im always the one telling the other girls and managment. no one gets a heads up, not unless its something highly anticipated and theres a big release for it.... even then...

Also, we're never supposed to tell clients when something is coming in, even if weve been given a date. Far too many times we're told this week, someone tells a client, and it doesnt come that week. Then we get shat on. It's been the on going story of my life when it comes to Bare Essentuals.

I'm hopeing for this new colelction before the end of the month, but i havent even recieved my gondola update. im pretty excited to see it as the last colelction was dissapointing imo

kimmae17

the information I read stated that

mangrove single eyeshadow, Rouge Basque Lipstick , Strawberry Fields Lip Gloss, Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, Rajasthan Eyeshadow Duo

are limited edition,
the rest
Tzarine Eyeshadow Duo, Coconut Grove Eyeshadow , Daphne Eyeshadow, Douceur Blush are permanent.

not 100% on that but thats what I saw online. Its looking like Rajasthan eyeshadow is going to go fast if thats the case!

Nastka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
the information I read stated that

mangrove single eyeshadow, Rouge Basque Lipstick , Strawberry Fields Lip Gloss, Palladium Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, Rajasthan Eyeshadow Duo

are limited edition,
the rest
Tzarine Eyeshadow Duo, Coconut Grove Eyeshadow , Daphne Eyeshadow, Douceur Blush are permanent.

not 100% on that but thats what I saw online. Its looking like Rajasthan eyeshadow is going to go fast if thats the case!

That's exactly what I read on Temptalia. But I keep hearing conflicting things, that's why I'm curious if anybody heard something a little more official or solid, so to speak.

HOTasFCUK

Canadian girls- I was just went on the Murale site and i don't see NARS listed on the brands they carry.....i thought they did??? I really want to use my optimum points there to get my NARS stuff!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Canadian girls- I was just went on the Murale site and i don't see NARS listed on the brands they carry.....i thought they did??? I really want to use my optimum points there to get my NARS stuff!

Some Murales have it and some don't. The list is not very accurate. We have Nars at both of the Murales in Ottawa. That's usually where I get mine

DarkGlamourXO

I really want the Tzarine duo, it's availabe to order on Sephora now~just noticed that lol! I love neutrals paired with steel grey. The light shade kinda reminds me of a less shimmery All That Glitters.

Latest posts