Nars Holiday 2014

katred

Specktra Bestie
Swatches of THREE single shadows... http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/08/nars-holiday-2014-eye-shadow.html

lulla

O wow... I love the look of those eye shadows. If they are as good in real life as the photos, I might have to break my buying ban

Aquamarine1543

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/08/nars-holiday-2014-eye-shadow.html

I can skip the entire collection since I'm not a big fan of Nars eyeshadows and the lipsticks aren't my shade.
By the way, this holiday collection is a quite dull and smaller collection than I expected (Except for the gift sets). Only 3 eyeshadows, 3 lipsticks and 3 lip glosses? This year is their 20th anniversary, so I thought the collection was going to be really big like Guy Bourdin.

relright

That lighter shade in the instagram sneak peek is beeeeeautiful. I'm imagining it as an inner corner highlight and think that or something like it may be my first NARS eyeshadow purchase.

xfarrax

Nars isn't exciting me for this holiday 2014 I hope they have more then this up their sleeve

violetta

Same here.
I agree, especially with what NARS rolled out last holiday ( Guy Bourdin ). Somehow though, I feel there has to be more , especially since this is NARS 20th anniversary.
Maybe a limited edition coffret of the first 12 lipsticks NARS introduced , and sold only at Barney NY?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm certain there's more to the collection- this is probably just a teaser of some of the single products. I've noticed that BBB tends to work that way- she gets exclusives on individual items very early, but not the whole collection.

Aquamarine1543

According to Britishblogger, she said there are some gift sets so yes there will be more colours, but this is the core A/W range.

I think it's possible they're the whole items for the holiday collection because Nars holiday collections are usually small just like other seasonal collection and releases only 9~11 single products for holiday collections before Andy Warhol and Guy Bourdin which are their collaboration collections (So they're something special collections) because they release a bunch of holiday gift sets at the same time.

Vandekamp

I agree, especially with what NARS rolled out last holiday ( Guy Bourdin ). Somehow  though, I feel there has to be more , especially since this is NARS 20th anniversary. Maybe a limited edition coffret of the first 12 lipsticks  NARS introduced , and sold only at Barney NY?
I hope you're right. I love Nars.

Tat2dbeauty07

All you ladies swooning over that blush palette from last year tisk tisk! LOL I did buy the Guy Bourdin. The year before was a Nordstrom exclusive I missed than 3 yrs ago was another one done at Sephora Danmari that I grabbed and sold because I didnt use it. I still havent touched my Guy Bourdin I like how its travel friendly but I tend to gravitate towards other products.

Here is the blush palette Im excited about Ive known about it for a month from a chick working at Sephora but I didnt find any success on finding photos until Yesterday I guess photos have been circulating for about 2 weeks. This is a must for me!

lippieluv2013

All you ladies swooning over that blush palette from last year tisk tisk! LOL I did buy the Guy Bourdin. The year before was a Nordstrom exclusive I missed than 3 yrs ago was another one done at Sephora Danmari that I grabbed and sold because I didnt use it. I still havent touched my Guy Bourdin I like how its travel friendly but I tend to gravitate towards other products.  Here is the blush palette Im excited about Ive known about it for a month from a chick working at Sephora but I didnt find any success on finding photos until Yesterday I guess photos have been circulating for about 2 weeks. This is a must for me! 
Be still my heart! I am going to be so broke if I buy everything that I want over the next few months. I was going to buy a single but I would much rather wait for this palette.

Tat2dbeauty07

Be still my heart! I am going to be so broke if I buy everything that I want over the next few months. I was going to buy a single but I would much rather wait for this palette.
I'm anticipating about $700 in holiday purchases and the Sephora friends and family sale what helps me is my primary credit card offers rewards I'll have $100 from them plus I utilize a few point websites and apps the apps I let tub on my iPads and phone during the night so I get about $100 a month from those of you want links PM me so I've managed to save $300-400 in free gift cards than the rest will come out of my pocket :)

Paeonia

I'm in looove with the eyeshadows but are they maybe too similar to mac young punk and mac guilt by association??