Nars Holiday 2014

Shars

I too am praying for another blush palette sans Laguna and Orgasm!!! That Guy Bourdin one is everything and more!!

bchow1

All you ladies swooning over that blush palette from last year tisk tisk! LOL I did buy the Guy Bourdin. The year before was a Nordstrom exclusive I missed than 3 yrs ago was another one done at Sephora Danmari that I grabbed and sold because I didnt use it. I still havent touched my Guy Bourdin I like how its travel friendly but I tend to gravitate towards other products.

Here is the blush palette Im excited about Ive known about it for a month from a chick working at Sephora but I didnt find any success on finding photos until Yesterday I guess photos have been circulating for about 2 weeks. This is a must for me!

The palette looks verrrrry nice. Might have to get it!!!

Shars

All you ladies swooning over that blush palette from last year tisk tisk! LOL I did buy the Guy Bourdin. The year before was a Nordstrom exclusive I missed than 3 yrs ago was another one done at Sephora Danmari that I grabbed and sold because I didnt use it. I still havent touched my Guy Bourdin I like how its travel friendly but I tend to gravitate towards other products.

Here is the blush palette Im excited about Ive known about it for a month from a chick working at Sephora but I didnt find any success on finding photos until Yesterday I guess photos have been circulating for about 2 weeks. This is a must for me!

Ahhhh! This is so nice. Will have to hold out for swatches on darker skin tones before I take the plunge though *womp womp*

hitchcockblonde

Ahhhh! This is so nice. Will have to hold out for swatches on darker skin tones before I take the plunge though *womp womp*
Two of the shades in the Hourglass palette are perm so you might be able to find swatches on darker skin tones now. The perm shades are Mood Exposure and Luminous Flush I think.

Shars

Two of the shades in the Hourglass palette are perm so you might be able to find swatches on darker skin tones now. The perm shades are Mood Exposure and Luminous Flush I think.
Oh nice! I will put my google search engine to work then. Thanks for that!

pinorange11

I MUST. GET. THIS. lol I am so glad I held off from buying any of the hglass blushes!

Maris Crane

Femme Fleur lipstick and Corsica gloss are calling me. But I'm boring - I know I'd get use out of those products though.

smallestkitten

Anyone know if the Hourglass ambient lighting blush palette is going to be permanent or limited edition?
I reckon they'll do something similar to what they did with the ambient lighting palette last year - that was LE at first then became permanent after holiday, right? Either that or straight-up limited edition. Things brought out around holiday are basically never permanent
cry.gif

I am going to be so broke if I buy everything that I want over the next few months. I was going to buy a single but I would much rather wait for this palette.
PREEEACHHHH! I never got around to buying one, and now I can get 3... HOW CAN I NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!!!!

Story of my life every holiday season with all the amazing collections and the value packs.

erine1881

You guys may find the info you're looking for in here http://www.specktra.net/t/89378/hourglass-cosmetics Rather than in the NARS thread.

charlotte366

A Nars brand trainer told me that there will be a dual intensity eyeshadow PALETTE this holiday!! I sure hope so!!
Now this I could get excited for!, I have held off purchasing any of these and could get distracted by this one, as I am part of low buy i am trying to limit my holiday purchase to 3 items,

• Hourglass blush palette
  • Guerlain eyeshadow & blush palette
  • Nars holiday set of =some description

Aquamarine1543

A Nars brand trainer told me that there will be a dual intensity eyeshadow PALETTE this holiday!! I sure hope so!!
I talked to my source and you're right. He said there will be a dual intensity eyeshadow palette.
And he said most of the items in the holiday collection are natural colors (It could be not only natural but also little boring) unlike the Guy Bourdin collection. Plus, there'll be no colorful lipsticks too because of the audacious lipsticks.

mel33t

A dual intensity e/s palette would be AWESOME! I only grabbed one, Himalaya I think, and I've been interested in more but I'm going to hold off. I'm a little bummed there's no blush palette this year, but at the same time you'd know it'd have orgasm and laguna and I have enough to last me a lifetime.