Nars Holiday 2014

mel33t

That palette looks fake to me. The packaging isn't NARS, its too square. Most products have rounded edges.

mel33t

@preta e loira I could be 110% wrong, that palette could be NARS, its just not their normal packaging. The second picture might be something. I'd like a lip set like that from NARS.

more photos in the corner is the set of lipsticks enterior photos, I find nothing more, this is instagram and the girl has not put any sources or other data more

Alysse011

I will be thrilled if a dual intensity eyeshadow palette is released. I have held off buying any of them, so this would be perfect. I wonder if the pans will be itty bitty though/if the quality of a palette will be the same as the individuals.

mel33t

I really cannot wait to hear more about the dual intensity palette. That is a must have for me right now. I only own Himalaya but I use it often and if it was in the palette it'd still be worth it.

veronikawithak

I really cannot wait to hear more about the dual intensity palette. That is a must have for me right now. I only own Himalaya but I use it often and if it was in the palette it'd still be worth it.
It's a must have for me too.. so excited for more info. :)

LavenderPearl

That palette looks fake to me. The packaging isn't NARS, its too square. Most products have rounded edges.
I agree. Plus the boxes looks like the Pierre Hardy ones to me? Idk. :shrugs: EDIT ~ Just checked out the Dual Intensity blush thread. Looks like NARS is moving to square packaging, so this seems more legitimate now~

yes, finally information! Please do not link to your own blog in your posts. You may, on the other hand, link to it in your forum signature. ~shellygrrl

lulla

I agree that the blush palette is disappointing.but those lip pencils look hot. May need to get my paws on those