Nars..is it worth the price.

Taj

I luv NARS blushes and glosses. NARS members have 20% discount during birthday month, so I always break my account on my birthday.

ambidextrous

The Blush in Sin is, I use it very often and it still looks barely touched. besides, the color itself is gorgeous

summer6310

once u go NARS, there is no going back... lol, how can u not addicted to orgasm or deep throat, that sounds dirty but seriously, I love thier stuff, quality and package, but my collection is growing slowly. I think if not because of the price, it will be my number one brand, i will collect them as I collect MAC.

bebs

I love nars lipstick and nars blush once I use up my mac lipstick.. I'm sorry but its switching to nars

I dont really like their lipgloss any better then mac nor their eyeshadows (I use mac pigment anyways) so cant really say for that one.

maxcat

LOVE their shadows. Great colors, great payoff, used with MAC paint they're good to go all day and night.

elektra513

Totally worth it
smiles.gif

I just bought a Nars l/s and I have never been excited a/b l/s ever!! The color is so true and its staying power's fab.

I want to go back and get more
eyelove.gif
I haven't tried the blush yet, but I plan on it.

ARmakeupjunkie

For me, yes it's worth the price. I have only purchased three blush shades and they are the best. Great color payoff and they make me look hot! I can't wait to buy more of their stuff!!

MissDirrty

I don't know about the other products, but I think thier foundation is just too heavy. I did not like it at all. I could feel it on my face and I hate when makeup does that.

dustycat

I have to agree. I didn't really appreciate my Nars e/s (thought they were too sheer), but I have rediscovered how lovely & flattering they are on. The blushes just look like beautiful skin. Not like blush sitting on my face.

Renee

I love Nars blushes but the e/s I have purchased were horrible. The color payoff was crappy and not worth the money. Except for Emmanuel which is a great red sort of color.

Shadow

Some of their products are definitely worth the price tag. I love Nars' concealer. I've tried other brands and found theirs to be the best. I also use their eyebrow pencil. Their blushes are superior. I've been using them for years. I've tried several eyeshadows and was not impressed. I'm also not nuts about their lipsticks.

righteothen

I have only two products, Orgasm blush and lipgloss. I love the blush, but the lipgloss was just as good as MAC to me, and at $9 more expensive, is just not worth it.

I plan on getting some more of the blushes, though, when I have the money. I tried out some of the eyeshadows at Sephora, and I didn't really like them. The texture didn't seem right, to me, and the color payoff was pretty poor, considering their price.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Some of their products are definitely worth the price tag. I love Nars' concealer. I've tried other brands and found theirs to be the best. I also use their eyebrow pencil. Their blushes are superior. I've been using them for years. I've tried several eyeshadows and was not impressed. I'm also not nuts about their lipsticks.

What do you use their concealer for, under eye or blemishes? I'm looking for a good under eye with good coverage. But I do have to be careful that it doesn't slip because I have oily skin.

Anybody use their brushes?

righteothen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
nars brushes are amazing quality, but are not cruelty free

Let's break down my reaction here:

Quote:
nars brushes are amazing quality,

*happy oh ^_^*

Quote:
but are not cruelty free

*sad oh -_-*

Ahhh well, I have enough brushes as it is... except for a couple... or a few... okay, a lot... I mean, one can't really have too many brushes, can they?

Shadow

I too have oily skin. I use their concealer on the lid and undereye area. It stays put and doesn't wear off. It comes in a lipstick-type container. I use it every day, and it lasts a long time. Definitely worth the investment. For blemishes I use Benefit's Galactic Shield blemish concealer because it has acne medication in it. If I see a blemish starting before I go to bed I put Galactic Shield on it, and in the morning it is gone. It's another fabulous product. I did a lot of searching and trial & error before I found it. You can get it at Sephora also. It is packaged like a lip line/eye liner pencil.

frocher

Absolutely worth it. Some colors are better than others though, testing the colors before you buy is a must imo.

Deena

NARS is worth every penny! Their bushes and bronzers are the best, and their concealer and loose powder are my absolute HGs!I also love their Multiples and lipglosses.