NARS Matte Multiples

elegant-one

Glad to hear that! I'm sooo into the lit from within look and blending is key for me. Thanks for your thoughts on them.
heart.gif

What can I say.. I'm just impatient.. haha! Generation of instant gratification and blah blah blah. But I'm glad I'm spreading it out so I can get used to the nuances of one before trying another. And it'll give me a chance to use some other things up. AND of course it will keep my wallet happy. So I'm sticking to my promise of waiting until the next VIB sale to add on.

I've read nothing but positive reviews of the Chanel creme blushes.. all I needed was a little more nudging in that direction. I also hit one of my #lowbuy goals (losing 5 pounds) today so I qualified for my first reward item! Coincidentally there's a Chanel counter on the walk home..
amuse.gif
I picked up #64 Inspiration. Just tried it on and it's the perfect color for me, adore the texture too. Exactly what I wanted in a cream blush. Thanks again!
Well high five on the 5 pounds! I am a big time workout/eat healthy (not diet) MANIAC. I work out & run every day - no matter what. I even ran when I had pneumonia this winter. What an awesome reward too & Inspiration blush was a GREAT pic! Its gorgeous on. I'm so excited that you got it ;)

veronikawithak

Well high five on the 5 pounds! I am a big time workout/eat healthy (not diet) MANIAC. I work out & run every day - no matter what. I even ran when I had pneumonia this winter. What an awesome reward too & Inspiration blush was a GREAT pic! Its gorgeous on. I'm so excited that you got it ;)
Thank youuu! You are awesome.. I've been trying to do the healthy eating and exercise thing, takes practice to get into the routine but I'm working on it!

cindypltnm81

Nars Siam - A Beautiful Rich Pinked Coral Mine came stuck to the lid of the tube...thats why there is a hole in the top of the product ;( It doesn't want to wind up or down correctly.
Thank you for sharing! This one looks absolutely beautiful! Do you plan on wearing them alone or under a powder blush.

elegant-one

Thank you for sharing! This one looks absolutely beautiful! Do you plan on wearing them alone or under a powder blush.
I wear them just on clean skin, no foundation. I prefer to wear creme blushes that way. After I applied Siam, I used Hourglass Diffused powder over my whole face very lightly.

The shade is absolutely gorgeous - it would be lovely on you! I really really loved using a tad of water - it made it look like part of my skin that way. This shade is so gorgeous on the lips.

It hasn't faded on me at all & I did errands, workouts & went for a run - its still on perfectly. Awesome, right. I even ate a bowl of stuffed pepper soup & its still on my lips
icon_eek.gif
greengrin.gif

User38

I've also been torn between Matte Multiple.. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge.. or one of the new MUFE HD cream blushes.. le sigh. Or Creme de Chanel? Or Illamasqua? The only cream blush I've tried is the Tarte one and I hated the sticky texture.. bleh. I only want to get one for summer though and I can't decide. Life is so hard..
Thoughts, @elegant-one? I will probably get whatever one you say.. haha!
yesmaster.gif
Not Ms. Elegant, but if I had to chose, I too would pick Chanel. The texture is finer, and the lasting power is amazing. BB has good ones, but only a step up from Stila. MUFE and Illa are about the same level of opacity whereas Chanel is the momma of cremes.
heart.gif

User38

Thank youuu! You are awesome.. I've been trying to do the healthy eating and exercise thing, takes practice to get into the routine but I'm working on it!
The older you get (and we all get older), the less calories we burn, therefore in theory, we should eat a lot less. I eat like a man -- truly. I do eat healthy but I eat often and a lot. I do work out for over 1.5 hours per day every day including Sundays. I swim, bike, run, and spin -- and that keeps my weight in line all the time. I refuse to gain weight cause I am cheap.. lol. All my clothes would not fit. But it's a lifestyle now.

kudos on your 5 lbs! it takes a step to walk a mile
pompom.gif

cindypltnm81

I wear them just on clean skin, no foundation. I prefer to wear creme blushes that way. After I applied Siam, I  used Hourglass Diffused powder over my whole face very lightly. The shade is absolutely gorgeous - it would be lovely on you!  I really really loved using a tad of water - it made it look like part of my skin that way. This shade is so gorgeous on the lips. It hasn't faded on me at all  & I did errands, workouts & went for a run - its still on perfectly. Awesome, right. I even ate a bowl of stuffed pepper soup & its still on my lips :shock: :D  
Wow, the staying power sounds incredible! I guess for $39 that is great expectation! I can't wait till my order arrives.

veronikawithak

The older you get (and we all get older), the less calories we burn, therefore in theory, we should eat a lot less. I eat like a man -- truly. I do eat healthy but I eat often and a lot. I do work out for over 1.5 hours per day every day including Sundays. I swim, bike, run, and spin -- and that keeps my weight in line all the time. I refuse to gain weight cause I am cheap.. lol. All my clothes would not fit. But it's a lifestyle now.
kudos on your 5 lbs! it takes a step to walk a mile
pompom.gif
Thank you! I've been spending a lot of time on my studies the past couple of years so I've been a lot more sedentary than I'd like and I've had less time to cook healthier. I'm also tempted to eat almost as much as my man which is not the way to go..haha. But, it's all about lifestyle as you said. Slowly working on changing habits and setting aside excuses! I admire you for putting that amount of effort into taking care of yourself.. hoping to work up to that level of commitment in time.

User38

Thank you! I've been spending a lot of time on my studies the past couple of years so I've been a lot more sedentary than I'd like and I've had less time to cook healthier. I'm also tempted to eat almost as much as my man which is not the way to go..haha. But, it's all about lifestyle as you said. Slowly working on changing habits and setting aside excuses! I admire you for putting that amount of effort into taking care of yourself.. hoping to work up to that level of commitment in time.
I know what you mean.. lol. I was actually heavier when I was a student. I dedicate more time to my health and fitness now than ever before. But sometimes it is hard.

great choice with your blush.. enjoy!

elegant-one

did you find out how to use them wet? I know it's supposedly one of the many ways this product can be used..
tease.gif
I just did what the MUA did in the video. I put a little bit of water on the back of my hand & then touched it & then the stick & tapped it up my cheekbone. It made it melt right into the skin without it being weird or too light. Honestly, I didn't think I would like applying it with water, but it makes for a lovely application.

KrystalAnne

I have been running regularly a few months after having my son last May, and I love it! It really does just become a part of your lifestyle. My knee is hurting today, and I'm afraid that if I run tonight, it may further irritate it. Boo, I hate not being able to run :(

I have been looking at your picks from these as well as the lighter pink one. I'm not sure which one to pick up first. Maybe Laos?

elegant-one

I have been running regularly a few months after having my son last May, and I love it! It really does just become a part of your lifestyle. My knee is hurting today, and I'm afraid that if I run tonight, it may further irritate it. Boo, I hate not being able to run :(

I have been looking at your picks from these as well as the lighter pink one. I'm not sure which one to pick up first. Maybe Laos?
Yes! A fellow runner. It does become part of your lifestyle. When I first started running, I thought I would die & now I can't go a day without it. I have so much energy now too. I would wait until your knee feels better so you don't hurt it more. Aww, you have a little boy...so sweet
love.gif
I wish we lived close so that we could run together ;)

I may pick up the lighter pink Anguilla. Its a yellow warm pink & is pretty. Laos is really pretty. Its a beautiful rose & then Siam is a pink coral & its beautiful on.

MaryJane

If anyone has tried Siam on their cheeks, does it stain much? The Nars site said that it could and Christina's review mentioned that it stained more than she thought it would.

Latest posts