NARS Matte Multiples

LavenderPearl

These multiples look beautiful. I was excited to one of the multiples named 'Anguilla' it's a small Caribbean island in the British Virgin Islands. It is my parents birth place. Too bad the color will be to light for my complexion. But they all look beautiful.
:wave: Part of my family's from Anguilla too. It made me happy to see the BVI getting some love in the makeup world, lol. :heart:
I went to Sephora to swatch these babies today and ended up buying Exumas. Unfortunately they didn't have the 3 bronzing shades in store, the SA said those are only available online. Turns out Sephora doesn't even have Cappadoce on their website, so I ordered it directly from Nars tonight. Anguilla was a tad too light for my liking, it had a strange gray/ashy tone on me. I wish I was bold enough to wear Siam because it soooo bright and pretty.  Here's Exumas on me (NC45 for reference) Sorry for the horrible lighting
Exumas looks beautiful! I may have to add that one to my Sephora loves.

cindypltnm81

:wave: Part of my family's from Anguilla too. It made me happy to see the BVI getting some love in the makeup world, lol. :heart: Exumas looks beautiful! I may have to add that one to my Sephora loves.
My family name Vanterpool and Rogers. WOW, we might have family related.

MaryJane

Elegant, did you try Exumas on your cheek? It swatched orangey on my hand but blended out to a nice peach color on my cheek. I picked up Anguila, Siam, and NaPali Coast (not matte) today. Siam is so pigmented I may have to apply it wet. You get much less product than with the other multiples but they are so pigmented you shouldn't need to apply much to build color. I also noticed these can't be used on the eyes. According to the box, it's a lips and cheek product. Between these and the Final Cut blushes, I am done buying blushes for a while. I can't wait to try these multiples under powder blush or with some highlighter on top.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm still loving the names Laos, Siam and Vientiane, but I don't need any of them. I wish they would've used the names for some lipsticks or any other more wearable products for me so I could buy them, lol.

Ayanna

I'm still loving the names Laos, Siam and Vientiane, but I don't need any of them. I wish they would've used the names for some lipsticks or any other more wearable products for me so I could buy them, lol.
ROFL its funny how a product's name can seal the deal on a purchase. If its pretty and has an exotic name, I'm buying it!

User38

huh2.gif

LivN

I can't wait to try these, I hope they'll have better staying power than regular multiples. I'd love to get one of the bronzing shades, but they all look yellow on swatches.

DILLIGAF

I swatched Siam today. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! If were going to purchase a multiple right now it would be Siam. It was the most unique of the ones I saw today.

elegant-one

Well, I got another crappy picture
sigh.gif
girlhaha.gif
Soooooooooooo many people in the store & I was trying to snap it quick. It looked clear on my phone...but its not. At least you can see the the colors.
I bought Laos - its a beautiful soft Terracotta Rose on me. Its lovely on the lips as well. I did use it on my eyes lightly over Macs Exposed shadow - very pretty.

No, I didn't try Exumas on my cheeks :( it still looks orange on me even sheered out. hmm

I will take much better pics/swatches tomorrow of my Laos ;)

Anguilla, Siam, Exumas, Laos

User38

Have you used it on your face? I am concerned about staying power on my face.. I don't want to have to set it with a similar coloured powder
nope.gif

Spanky

Well, I got another crappy picture :sigh: :haha: Soooooooooooo many people in the store & I was trying to snap it quick. It looked clear on my phone...but its not. At least you can see the the colors. I bought Laos - its a beautiful soft Terracotta Rose on me. Its lovely on the lips as well. I did use it on my eyes lightly over Macs Exposed shadow - very pretty. No, I didn't try Exumas on my cheeks :( it still looks orange on me even sheered out. hmm I will take much better pics/swatches tomorrow of my Laos ;) Anguilla, Siam, Exumas, Laos
Excuse me while I cry & drool. Thanks for the swatches!

elegant-one

Have you used it on your face? I am concerned about staying power on my face.. I don't want to have to set it with a similar coloured powder
nope.gif

Yes...They have great staying power! They melt beautifully onto the skin & stay put.
thmbup.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Spanky

Excuse me while I cry & drool. Thanks for the swatches!
Thanks! You're so welcome my dear.

Latest posts